Guest viewing is limited

Paters Experience

Jimmy Chu1969

TAG Member
Reaction score
Usually I use SA or sugardaddy, but I thought I’d try out Paters.

Let’s start with my first encounter with Girl T. Girl T was 19 going on 20, tall, and full of energy.

Girl T exchanged messages with me for about a week before we met. From her pictures, I could tell she was a hottie. In person she was definitely hottie. She gave me an instant boner and I couldn’t really control that . It’s a good thing I was wearing a long coat.

She had silky black hair and a yoga body. All of her clothes were brands, various kinds from Chanel to Gucci.

On the first date, we ate seafood and then afterwards, she lead me to a hotel. From translation, it seems that her parents died and her one guardian was very strict so she wanted to have sex in secret. We could only meet during the time she was supposed to be at her university. Rather than attend her classes, she met me for breakfast lunch and sex. Apparently I was the second man to experience her body.

The great thing is that she spoke great English and most of the things she wanted to say, she said it in English. 1) She insisted on condoms. 2) She insisted on making her cum before she wanted dick! That wasn’t really a problem. As soon as she undressed, her engine was running at full speed. I didn’t have to anything to get her in the mood.

Let’s just say that after each meeting, I felt like I’d been mountain climbing. The sheets were always soiled with her juices.

I am sure that she spoiled me as the sex was mind-blowing and we’d spend 6-8 hours every meeting together.

One day, she vanished. Like ghosted me. She was supposed to meet me to pick up a Gucci bag. But she never picked it up and then messaged me that she’d get it another day. Never did! Weird but she also deleted her account. Not sure about what was going on. Also, she never took money for dinner after the second date. I thought perhaps I was her BF but boy was I wrong. I should have known as the last time we had sex, she was really into it. I think I got a sick hernia now. Lol

But I still can’t understand why she abandoned the bag that she really wanted!

Great but weird ending!

Until the next time! This is bad description, but it’s a description that I’ve been wanting to post!

Reactions: Maxblack
That's a nice experience and I think ghosting is just (way too) normal these days. Maybe she found a real boyfriend or found someone else as FWB, we would never know. Such as life. Hope you find another girl like her next time!

Reactions: Jimmy Chu1969
That's a nice experience and I think ghosting is just (way too) normal these days. Maybe she found a real boyfriend or found someone else as FWB, we would never know. Such as life. Hope you find another girl like her next time!
I know you are right, but I was not expecting to be ghosted like that. Especially since we were getting along great. I rarely meet such a human. Next time I’ll write about the one I met out of depression. Night and day experiences. We will call the next one Girl C. C as in Crazy.

Girl C

After Girl T’s sudden, unexpected ghosting, I decided to try a new Paters girl. Girl C is undeniably tall and gorgeous. Great eye candy. Age 20.

One sunny winter day, I decided to meet her for tea in Ginza. For whatever reason, she shows up in the same outfit as her profile picture. Dyed long blonde hair, toned body, great-looking face, perfectly, proportioned. All I could think was, I’m going to get over Girl T soon.

Our tea date was normal. We drank our tea and ate cakes and had a normal conversation. Nothing to set off any alarm bells.

About 2 weeks after that tea date, she asked me if I wanted to eat dinner with her. She chose the restaurant, arranged everything, and all I did was show up. She was very persistent about going to this particular restaurant and that should have set off some alarm bells, but no such luck. Get to the restaurant and figure out that it’s a famous restaurant. The menu only had the food listed but no price. Then a really old Japanese lady shows up in a grand kimono and starts to speak in nihongo. Girl C does all of the communicating and finally I hear the costー “五万円”. In my head, I’m thinking that this isn’t all that bad considering that my liquor bill is higher than that. Little did I know what was to come later! Crying 😭.

So we proceed to eat a course meal for 2 hours and 30 minutes. It was a lot of food and she put it all down like she’d been starved for a month. Me struggling after the 4th dish of 9.

Wait let’s go back! The first girl that I met abc this girl were similar in height and looks but not the same in facial appearance. Yes. Girl C is in fact two girls working. You really couldn’t tell much difference but the first girl while pretty, was bong as pretty as the second. For that, I went along with it. The first Girl didn’t have old scars on her neck while the second did.

Back to this dinner. Somehow, I managed to finish all of the dishes even though I fell behind and she was already finished, patiently waiting and passing the time by messenging someone on her phone. Should have been a red flag, but still no.

I finally finish, get a bill that I hadn’t expected. Paid and was ready to depart. But she was really messaging and finally she says she wants to go shopping. She wanted me to buy her like 5 dresses because she was a poor girl. I bought 2 and called it a night.

The next day, she wanted to meet me in the morning around 9am. I get to the location and again, she’s on her phone. Now we sit down in La Ohana and she starts up a sad story about her broken Mac Air. She shows me a website that she’s prefilled in her in for and wants me to buy this Mac Air. She’s really working me. Then a message from LINE can be seen. It’s a guy asking her to add in a phone. iPhone 11, I think. So then she says she wants to go to the shopping mall near buy.

As we are walking, she grabs me with the strength of a man and leads me to the mall to the electronic shop. At this point, I have said that is t this strange to ask me to buy something really expensive even though this is our second meeting. That really made her a bit mad. Her whole demeanor changed from nice to ugly. At some point, I escaped the mall.

Later that night, she started sending me PayPay links to pay for her Mac Air. Then, a long, detailed message about wanting to go to the next step if I bought the things she wanted. I refused and then she got really angry and said that she never would have thought that foreigners could act like Japanese men. It was worse than my paraphrasing.

For about a month, I didn’t her from Girl C. But she messages me and asks if we can meet again. So I did. It was the original girl. We eat lunch without trouble. This one uses the same cellphone as the first. You can’t mistake this phone. Now I am wondering what agency they work for. First, she wasn’t aware of the previous girls behavior. Nothing about a Mac.

Our lunch concludes and we part ways. A few hours later, I get a message and I’m not sure who is sending as the English is not the same as before. This was the end of Girl C communication.

I get a message about wanting to take things slow but if I paid her ¥300,000 yen via PayPay, I could sleep with a virgin. And the person said her new meeting rate would be ¥150,000 yen per date after that paid via PayPay before each meeting. Upon refusal, a few fuck you’d were posted and I seemed to be blocked after that.

Girl C was crazy in thinking that I’d buy all those electronics for her or whoever was on her phone advising her., and that I wouldn’t know that 2 different women were meeting me.

Paters later banned the account they were using. They do a great job of catching these types. I wonder how many men were tricked though?

I really enjoyed shopping with the 2nd lady. Her body was rockin! And she was very informative. But she reminded me of a junky. Like when I refused to buy something, I could feel the sudden change in her demeanor like a demon had just taken over her mind. Not sure, what she was into, but I called it quits. I was all willing to go along with the deal until the PayPay threats.

Now, I’m leaving out details and writing in this style so as not to be located by the wannabe gang. There’s a bounty for my immediate bank seizure. 😂

Next up is Girl N for Nagoya! I found the perfect lady to meet on weekends.

Dude, before you walk in to get a dinner in an unknown restaurant arranged by an unknown girl you should really research where you are stepping in.

Basically there were more red flags than in Moscow Victory Day parade and you did not just step in to the minefield, you dove there head first. :ROFLMAO:

I am not sure if I should be glad that I don't have the financial ability to go through what you have gone through or that I am just envious of your experience LOL.

Girl C and co sure have some serious operations going on and that many guys are (probably) falling for the scheme. I should be glade I am not the target market haha.

Reactions: Jimmy Chu1969
Dude, before you walk in to get a dinner in an unknown restaurant arranged by an unknown girl you should really research where you are stepping in.

Basically there were more red flags than in Moscow Victory Day parade and you did not just step in to the minefield, you dove their head first. :ROFLMAO:
I know you are right Mike, and ordinary I would have avoided such an arrangement. Sometimes you just have to go down the rabbit hole and hope you find your way back.

Reactions: MikeH
I am not sure if I should be glad that I don't have the financial ability to go through what you have gone through or that I am just envious of your experience LOL.

Girl C and co sure have some serious operations going on and that many guys are (probably) falling for the scheme. I should be glade I am not the target market haha.
Never be envious of another man’s decision to practice the “fool soon parts with his money”. Of course I was curious to see where this was going. It went in a direction I hadn’t planned on, and I cut my losses.

I’m thinking that others before me have had even more experiences (good and bad) and even more tales. And spent even more money.

I’m just glad I didn’t get killed or something. The bank account has been replenished.
All is good!

Reactions: AnotherTag
I know you are right Mike, and ordinary I would have avoided such an arrangement. Sometimes you just have to go down the rabbit hole and hope you find your way back.

Education is expensive and I think in the end you got out much wiser and not that much poorer. As long as you do not repeat your mistakes all is good.

I mean there is so many new mistakes to be made out there. :p

Never be envious of another man’s decision to practice the “fool soon parts with his money”. Of course I was curious to see where this was going. It went in a direction I hadn’t planned on, and I cut my losses.

I suspect that the dinner is a way to screen their targets. If one can afford that, then one can afford other things.

I’m thinking that others before me have had even more experiences (good and bad) and even more tales. And spent even more money.

I’m glad I didn’t get killed or something.

Education is expensive and I think in the end you got out much wiser and not that much poorer. As long as you do not repeat your mistakes all is good.

I mean there is so many new mistakes to be made out there. :p
I won’t make that mistake again. I now choose the restaurants and avoid anyone who selects for me without telling me upfront what the restaurant is called.

Anyways, I learned that I’m better off dating my coworkers.

To conclude my Paters experience, I’ll end with Nagoya.

I’ve had a thing for meeting women and I probably gave taken 30 out to lunch and about 10 to dinner. Of those 40 or so women, I met with varying degrees of issues that unfortunately led to one and done type dates. The ones I have mentioned are the ones that lasted for months or are ongoing.

Girl N contacted me and I checked out her profile. She had graduated from a uni in Tokyo and moved back to her hometown. Most of her uni years, she spent competing in fitness competitions. Naturally, that costs lots of money so she mentioned that why she needed a “dad”.

We messsage for a while in the site and after a few weeks, I offered my email. Via email, I asked her to visit me and I agreed to pay for her train fare. On a Friday, she arrives and spends the afternoon and evening with me in Atami. Her English skills were good enough to where she felt comfortable. We agreed on compensation and off she went back to Nagoya. Two weeks later, she contacts me and says she will accept A to visit once or twice a month if I host her. Deal accepted.

For X amount of money, I get access to a hot 20something without drama. Mostly, she just wants a place to stay while she does whatever in Tokyo related to her fitness habits.

In March, we are planning to go to Korea or to LA. A few weeks ago, we visited Osaka.

It took me a lot of effort but I think I’ve found the right kind of weekend companion. So far, so good! No issues!

I have pretty much stopped using Paters. But I think from experience, SD was better for pleasure, SA introduced me to a badass German lady that I should have runoff with to 2 Berlin. Paters has its place, and I am sure that for certain users it’s great, but it just wasn’t for me.