Guest viewing is limited

Paters Experience

Jimmy Chu1969

TAG Member
Reaction score
Update

Akari 19 Anime Lover

Since my last post, I managed to meet a smart and attractive university student who needs a little extra cash. Let me just say that I was taken aback by her figure, and I could not believe my eyes at what I was seeing. These days, I enjoy dining in Ginza and for our first date , we met at this cozy tea shop. When she entered the restaurant, I thought to myself: “this must be for the gentleman sitting near me”. At that moment, she’s fumbling with her phone trying to send me a message. At that point, I was like, luck 🍀 is on my side.

This lady has beautiful eyes, perfect skin, perfectly toned body, shiny hair, and is into fashion. She’s got pearly white teeth that sparkle too! Did I tell you that she’s got an incredible personality?

We ate a nice dinner and I really enjoyed how she just talked about how she’s traveled to 15 countries through her mother’s work and how she’s learned 5 languages.

As we are walking she says to me in Japanese: “I can do it for ¥200,000”.

I gave her my standard parting gift and I figured I’d never see her again. We exchanged contact details. She has since offered to do it for a little less but not much less. I think it’s because of the outbreak on her face. It looks like poison ivy, but for some reason on her forehead she’s got a bandage covering up some big bumps. She told me not to worry about it. My first thought was that she’s got syphilis. It’s also something going on around her neck area and it looks like this rash continues down. I wonder what it could be? I was a little grossed out that she’d meet me for breakfast on Thursday.

Luck is not on my side! So I think I will return to the one that I previously mentioned. The grass was not greener! Bumpier though!

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
Update

Akari 19 Anime Lover

Since my last post, I managed to meet a smart and attractive university student who needs a little extra cash. Let me just say that I was taken aback by her figure, and I could not believe my eyes at what I was seeing. These days, I enjoy dining in Ginza and for our first date , we met at this cozy tea shop. When she entered the restaurant, I thought to myself: “this must be for the gentleman sitting near me”. At that moment, she’s fumbling with her phone trying to send me a message. At that point, I was like, luck 🍀 is on my side.

This lady has beautiful eyes, perfect skin, perfectly toned body, shiny hair, and is into fashion. She’s got pearly white teeth that sparkle too! Did I tell you that she’s got an incredible personality?

We ate a nice dinner and I really enjoyed how she just talked about how she’s traveled to 15 countries through her mother’s work and how she’s learned 5 languages.

I gave her my standard parting gift and I figured I’d never see her again. We exchanged contact details. She has since offered to do it for a little less but not much less. I think it’s because of the outbreak on her face. It looks like poison ivy, but for some reason on her forehead she’s got a bandage covering up some big bumps. She told me not to worry about it. My first thought was that she’s got syphilis. It’s also something going on around her neck area and it looks like this rash continues down. I wonder what it could be? I was a little grossed out that she’d meet me for breakfast on Thursday.

Luck is not on my side! So I think I will return to the one that I previously mentioned. The grass was not greener! Bumpier though!
Thanks for the report.
200k? I usually say that: "Girl, for 200k I'll go have sex with an awesome girl for 100 + I'll also go for a massage, get drunk and still remain" or I can just pick up any young girl in the club, which is believed in the tribute. It's a shame what happened.

Thanks for the report.
200k? I usually say that: "Girl, for 200k I'll go have sex with an awesome girl for 100 + I'll also go for a massage, get drunk and still remain" or I can just pick up any young girl in the club, which is believed in the tribute. It's a shame what happened.
Yeah, it’s a shame because she’s a hottie, but not hot enough for me to pay such a high price. I hope she clears up the severe acne or whatever it is going on with her face.

But I love Paters! I hope this next meet with a new match pans out. If not, I’ll go back to the one that is decent.

Reactions: Alice
Update

Akari 19 Anime Lover

That story went downhill very fast.

Perfect skin…. Apart from having something so bad that she needs bandages on her face, has a rash that you suspect is all over her body, and you think she has syphilis.

I think it’s because of the outbreak on her face. It looks like poison ivy, but for some reason on her forehead she’s got a bandage covering up some big bumps. She told me not to worry about it. My first thought was that she’s got syphilis.
If it looks like this:
1688741655895.png

it's secondary syphilis, which is still treatable, but very glad your 200K stayed in your pocket.

That story went downhill very fast.

Perfect skin…. Apart from having something so bad that she needs bandages on her face, has a rash that you suspect is all over her body, and you think she has syphilis.
She had perfect on the 1st date, but by the 2nd, weeks apart, her perfect skin was no more. It could be anything, but the rash didn’t just cover her face, it could be seen in other places on her neck going down towards her boobs. I get overly paranoid when seeing stuff like that. It’s safe to say that I won’t be contacting that one again. Plus, she wants a lot more money than I’m used to paying, way more than all the others. So yeah, that went downhill fast, and now I don’t want to ever see a sight like that again.

She is supposedly a former beauty contestant in the All Japan something. I’ve seen her photos of when she competed on her phone. She also did some type of gravure work. Not sure why she’s on the dating app, but whatever is going on with her facial skin, it grossed me out enough to suspend all interest in meeting ladies for the time being.

That really messed with what’s left of my mental state. I will just meet up with the ladies I met from last year and settle for that.

• Wow
Reactions: Alice
If it looks like this:
View attachment 22022
it's secondary syphilis, which is still treatable, but very glad your 200K stayed in your pocket.
That’s close but more raised and the raised bumps are pinkish, and the noticeably more red areas are more on the right side than left. I’m still freaked out. I’ll take a break from meeting ladies.

Okay, I still got my money, sure! I would never pay that anyway.

That’s close but more raised and the raised bumps are pinkish, and the noticeably more red areas are more on the right side than left. I’m still freaked out. I’ll take a break from meeting ladies.

Okay, I still got my money, sure! I would never pay that anyway.
Yeah, that's almost certainly syphilis. And that she's not gotten it treated already... yipes.

Miii 20s unemployed

I just got to say that Mii is a young, attractive Japanese lady that I meet on occasion. On our first date last year in October, we spent a few hours at Disney. She’s the type that is obsessed with Disney. She’s pleasant to be around, isn’t too demanding about money. I can down the whole day with her for 3. Overnight for 6, and 2 days for 8. I’ve gone with her to Hokkaido once on the plane.

The conditions for Hokkaido

1. Separate rooms
2. Pay all expenses
3. ゴム
4. A new outfit (something not too expensive)

The good

She’s reasonably fit and is interested in sex so no lube needed if you can get her to agree to it. She’s particular about ゴム! Always checking to make sure that it’s on!

Would make a good casual sex friend with no strings. Nicely proportioned, round face, soft body.

The bad

Obsessed with Disney so she only talks about Disney. Watches only Disney! Not much other interests.

Inexperienced about sex, not many skills, has braces and so that limits what she can do without causing pain.

She sometimes brings her friends without saying so.

Not always available and only meets every 3 months if that.

• Haha
Reactions: Ken4fb and Alice
Yeah, that's almost certainly syphilis. And that she's not gotten it treated already... yipes.
Jimmy, do you think you could mail her suggesting that she gets tested for her own sake? This is pretty horrible.

Reactions: Ddddd and Sudsy
Inexperienced about sex, not many skills, has braces and so that limits what she can do without causing pain.

Your ‘bads’ are always quite bad.

Miii 20s unemployed

I just got to say that Mii is a young, attractive Japanese lady that I meet on occasion. On our first date last year in October, we spent a few hours at Disney. She’s the type that is obsessed with Disney. She’s pleasant to be around, isn’t too demanding about money. I can down the whole day with her for 3. Overnight for 6, and 2 days for 8. I’ve gone with her to Hokkaido once on the plane.

The conditions for Hokkaido

1. Separate rooms
2. Pay all expenses
3. ゴム
4. A new outfit (something not too expensive)

The good

She’s reasonably fit and is interested in sex so no lube needed if you can get her to agree to it. She’s particular about ゴム! Always checking to make sure that it’s on!

Would make a good casual sex friend with no strings. Nicely proportioned, round face, soft body.

The bad

Obsessed with Disney so she only talks about Disney. Watches only Disney! Not much other interests.

Your ‘bads’ are always quite bad.
I am unlucky! Ever since I had a fling with a certain SD.Jp lady, I’ve been cursed. It started with the two girls using one app. Even after switching apps, I have had bad luck. But alas, I can always count on you to dress up in pink, and meet me to cheer me up. 😂

I am unlucky! Ever since I had a fling with a certain SD.Jp lady, I’ve been cursed. It started with the two girls using one app. Even after switching apps, I have had bad luck. But alas, I can always count on you to dress up in pink, and meet me to cheer me up. 😂
Wait. Am I going blind? Could have sworn that wax for Alice! Lol

I have a few more Paters stories. Not bad actually. One will be about the time I agreed to meet two ladies In Kabukicho at a cafe. The other two are related to a couple of older women from Chiba.