Guest viewing is limited

Paters

Jimmy Chu1969

TAG Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems with Paters and it’s age verification process? Initially, I received approval, but that was months ago. Then out of the blue I was asked to go through the process again. After then resubmitting the information, I was informed that the information doesn’t match. I can’t see how that is likely. Now I can’t use the communication functions, and there has been no response to my inquiries.

No issues in my end. Did it twice this year, including maybe 3 weeks ago. Are you crossing out more than they allow maybe?

Reactions: Jimmy Chu1969
No issues in my end. Did it twice this year, including maybe 3 weeks ago. Are you crossing out more than they allow maybe?
The response I received was that my DOB did not match even though it is the same ID. I suppose I will figure it out sooner or later. Looks like I’ll have to delete the account and move back to the other service. I’ve been patient long enough with what appears to have nothing to do with my DOB. I’ve basically been ghosted. Or they are extremely busy. I recall the first time I signed up, the customer service was excellent. This time, not so much!

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Interesting. They let you change the registered DOB on the app once I think - maybe try that?

I’ve been using Love& the last few months. To be honest, I still think paters is the most useful (compared to SD and Love&), but there’s plenty of overlap.