Guest viewing is limited

Pattana Akihabara: Call it Beginner’s Luck!

nebulogus

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Pattana Akihabra

Service Name:
60 Min Recommended Course

Provider Name:
Momo

Website/Contact Info:
https://pattana-spa-thaimassage.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 Min 9000+7000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I've been reading the reviews on this forum for well over a year, but having been in Japan for a month now I was iffy on whether or not I would actually follow suit and engage in any p4p action. But being on holiday and having done a lot of sightseeing over the last month I thought a massage would hit the spot for my weary body.

I spent sometime on here looking through massage places and initially wanted a massage place that also offered BJ. But after 2 hours of searching it looked bleak so I settled on massage + HE. Pattana in Akihabara seemed to have some cute girls so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Arrival
I arrived close to closing time into the small shop. I went with intentions of asking for Miyu but was greeted by Momo. She actually was cuter in person than in her photos, and it seemed as though she had a nice body under her black masseuse uniform. I decided she would more than suffice! She asked me if it was my first time and then showed me a menu of the course options.

Now at this point I was still skeptical if I'd go for the HE or not, but I at least wanted to have the option to. On the course menu the recommended course has a little heart emoji next to it, which made me think it was the only one that would offer the HE. I went with it and payed the 9000 yen.

The Massage
I went in for a quick shower and then came back to lay face down on the mattress. This was actually my first time ever getting a massage if you believe it, so I won't be able to tell you how good the massage is comparatively, but what I can say is that it wasn't as gentle as I thought it would be! Some parts of it even hurt but I guess that's part of the experience. Finally after about 20 minutes she flips me over. I was for sure aroused but not enough to get me stiff. As she began to massage my chest we made small talk. Momo speaks a little bit of English, and that mixed with my limited Japanese meant we could at least make small talk while she was massaging.

Finally she starts groping at my member from above the towel. She tells me it's 5000 for massage down there and that for 10000 she would undress and I could touch. Now that's something I wasn't expecting! I had read on here before that they do 5000 for the HE only but not the option for undressing. At this point though having had her touching me all over and her being cute as well any thoughts of holding back had now gone completely out of my head (Don't get me wrong, I realize that 19000 yen for just a HE is pretty steep, but it was my first experience so cut me some slack 😂). I reached for my wallet to find out I only had 7000 yen. Looking at her I laughed and then looked at the ceiling, and though I felt bad I asked "7000 okay?" I don't know if it's because it was my first time, or because it was closer to closing time or whatever it may be but she agreed though just with a tiny tad bit of reluctance. Call it beginner's luck!!

The Goods
She undid the knot off from uniform and let her tits out. They were definitely a nice size and perky. She then put some oil on my member and got to work. While she was at it I alternated grabbing her tits with my right hand rubbing at her nipples which were nice and firm. I then asked her to take the uniform completely off and she obliged. She's got a nice body for sure!! I let my hand roam over her feeling her legs as well. What really got me though was her moans. Every time I'd start playing with her nipple again she'd being to moan a little. Now while I'm almost completely certain they were fake, whether they were or not didn't matter to me it really turned me on. The handjob itself was good too!! I actually had to stop her and ask her to go slower because I wanted to savor the experience. Finally after a few more minutes with my hand on her tit rubbing her nipple she sped her hands back up and I let out a huge pop!

The Goodbye
After some slight clean up she got up, put her uniform back on and left to prep the shower. When she came back she offered water or tea and I said mizu. I went, showered and then changed back into my clothes. Afterwards we talked for a little bit, she was very nice. She said see you next time! And finally I headed out.

My Thoughts
The massage and HJ itself was great, and I was pleasantly surprised that I got to feel her and see her naked too. But here's my thing. While it was happening I couldn't help but want more. Here I had this cute girl in front of me and all I could get from her was a HJ. I was damn near about to ask her for a BJ or for a kiss even but I held back knowing I'd just be rejected. In that sense even though I popped, I still almost feel like I got blue balled!! Overall this experience made it clear to me that I'm not holding back anymore, I was skeptical about any p4p at first but I'm for sure doing a soapland for FS next.

(stay tuned…)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I likely won't repeat for reasons I mentioned above but that's absolutely no knock on this place or on Momo at all!! I would say if you're looking for a good massage with a HJ with HE then this spot is a fantastic option!!

60 Min 9000+7000 yen
She tells me it's 5000 for massage down there and that for 10000 she would undress and I could touch.
Why do people keep frequenting this joint if they're going to keep this ridiculously overpriced upsell going on?

Pretty much any other Thai massage place, 9K for 60 is a guaranteed HE, and plenty of them will partially disrobe and allow/encourage groping for no additional charge.

Welcome to the world of P4P! As has been said, "The best service is service you pay for!" May all your experiences be memorable.
YOLO.

Reactions: Alice
I went again recently, but this time upselling was too much. Like if they keep paying that prices they will keep raising them, got a better deal at Kanda that night and save myself 4k.

Reactions: gprv
I went again recently, but this time upselling was too much. Like if they keep paying that prices they will keep raising them, got a better deal at Kanda that night and save myself 4k.
If they are going to nickle and dime you for everything, just pay the full dollar and get everything and then some. Not esute, but sekukyaba, but still same sentiment

Reactions: Alice
If they are going to nickle and dime you for everything, just pay the full dollar and get everything and then some. Not esute, but sekukyaba, but still same sentiment
Yeah, it was only that I was feeling comfortable with the service (it is better worst but known than best to meet) but Momo, man...she is terrible, that's where they lost me. Also I noticed Kyoko has been around lately doing tencho stuff...I wonder why!

Reactions: gprv
They're near Akihabara, so they're gouging tourists, plain and simple. And if these idiots keep paying, they'll keep doing it.