ngoloser

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Peachle Pine Nagoya - Yukino

Service Name:
Peachle Pine

Provider Name:
Yukino https://www.cityheaven.net/aichi/A2301/A230104/peachle/girlid-52048568/?mygirl=1&lo=1

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/aichi/A2301/A230104/peachle/?shopmenu=2&lo=1#tabMenu

Appointment Length & Costs:
17k (15k + 2k option) / 70 minutes

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Mar 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Last night in Nagoya and I got rejected by some Estes/onakuras in sakae so I was just wandering around kind of aimlessly. reached shin-sakae and saw this shops sign , I recognized it from cityheaven so decided why not, I wanted to try a Este and see what it's like anyway so went in to asked if they're okay with foreigners. The guy said if I can speak Japanese it's ok so I went ahead and picked the 70 minute course. Nomination fee is 1k but the popular girls had prior reservations so I just went without a nomination.

Yukino greeted me, she's above average looks and ok body. After we reach the room it's the standard chatting about random stuff, here you decide and pay for options after meeting the girl so I paid 2k for her to lick my nipples. I shower myself and we get down to business. The play itself was ok, oil massage, feather touch, and then a hand job to finish it. She didn't really lick my nipples much but whatever I guess. After showering we chat a bit and i had a fun time talking to her. The shop also offers a "hand course" which from the explanation sounds like just a onakura course so I might just go for that and chat more next time

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
i get the impression most onakuras/Estes won't take foreigners straight up so i was kind of glad to find an option

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and Sudsy
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024