People's love for Game of Thrones

RIDER 00

TAG Member
Reaction score
Say what you will about the series, but it is popular like you would never believe.
The below reaction vid from Season 6 Episode 8, which had some of the best
"humorous" gore scenes pretty much sums up what many people feels while
watching the series despite it's subject matter.

I know the actual scene footage is small, but it's a reaction vid.

On a fan based note, gotta love how both the Hound and the Mountain had
brutal scenes in this episode.

I am so far behind on this series...I've seriously got to make time to get caught up.

Anxiously waiting for the new season....

Will probably watch the last season again to to be sure I didn't miss anything. :)

@TAG Manager there are those youtube videos that recap the entire season in like 10 minutes
handy just for before the new season starts
You're joking right? Surely a true fan will rewatch the entire season!? :D :D :D

How do you watch it? D/L or Stream it?

Reactions: Wwanderer
How do you watch it? D/L or Stream it?
I have a legit subscription in the states; I pull it down from my DVR once a new show has dropped.
There are of course 'alternative' methods to obtaining episodes...

Reactions: Wwanderer
There's relatively legit ways of getting it even outside the states like HBO Now, which isn't legit outside the US, but with VPN would be one of the most timely ways of watching it - HBO Streaming (GO and NOW) is how I watch GoT and other shows near-live when I'm on the West Coast in the US because many cable packages won't show HBO-W in HD. Asshats.

All current seasons are either on Hulu Japan or Netflix Japan I forget which. I saw them listed there a month ago.
Definitely not Netflix. Unless I missed something, which is entirely possible... but GoT? That's like missing a pink bus in in a jungle of pubic hair. (....very obscure analogy, lol)

Hulu Japan has all of it... you can do the free trial, binge on it, and then not renew

Right but when the next season comes on you aren't going to get to watch it episode by episode. You'll likely have to wait a few months minimum before the season is posted.

I belong to the subcategory: True Fan, Not Enough Time

Well, that kind of thing just doesn't exist. As you are true fan only if you prioritise watching GoT over sleeping, eating and sex. :p

Oh well, I have been a true fan of the books and then they started making this crappy series. Didn't even finish season one:D

Sooooo much time saved ;)

Reactions: MikeH
If you can't watch it live, there's always the option of going to your local Tsutaya and renting the DVDs for 100 yen per week.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Anxiously waiting for the new season....

Will probably watch the last season again to to be sure I didn't miss anything. :)

Too bad the producers have stated it will end with Season 8 and only 13 new episodes to come.
HBO really loves to end good series like this before they jump the shark.

Right but when the next season comes on you aren't going to get to watch it episode by episode. You'll likely have to wait a few months minimum before the season is posted.
If you can't watch it live, there's always the option of going to your local Tsutaya and renting the DVDs for 100 yen per week.

By the time it comes out in Japan it'll already have been released on AppleTV in the US I however will do the VPN/HBOGo route