Walk in around 7pm

Appointment Length & Costs:
55mins - ¥16,000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
English and basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
1st visit and had no problem. Sat down in their visitors lounge and was shown 7 o 8 cards. Different girls had different starting time but I picked the prettiest on - or so I though.

Risa is meant to be new and 30yrs old.
http://www.pt-royal.com/sp/girls/?no=526

Initially wanted 90 minutes but they said she was only available for 55 and charged me 16,000¥.

Came back at 9 and was greeted by the stairs and taken up. Everything else is as described by other reviewers.

Risa was ok but definitely not 30 (36 maybe) and photoshopped a lot. Tits were saggy and her body had a slight onion BO. Her hair was also dry and badly taken care of.

Did the wash, bath tub BBBJ and then bed for the usual. Fake orgasm and wanted me to finish quickly (saw her looking at me between moans to see if I was coming). After I finished in her, I asked for a massage for the remainder which was the highlight of the whole session.

Nice enough lady but she was definitely just there for the money and needed more training.

Oh and she told me how some Chinese patrons are terrible because they get violent. I didn't ask more about it.

Definitely lucky she wasn't available longer!

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I should have picked someone more experienced but thinking back, if her photo was that photoshopped, what chance is there for the others being decent?!?

Will have to go back one day to try Nao as reviewed by others or another soap land

Guys, you have to learn this, you can't ever trust the profiles. This is why reviews are so important. This shop has one of the worst profiles, you basically won't recognize any of the girls if you go by the profile pics. Check their diary pictures instead if they are blogging.

For this shop DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR STUNNING BEAUTIES. You won't find any.
Also like you said, stick to the experienced girls.

Thanks for contributing!
And yes I'm not surprised Chinese people are misbehaving, they have lost all grip with reality sadly.

Also if you are going for Nao, be aware that she is very shallow inside and she sounds like a pretty miserable time to me based on reviews.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Guys, you have to learn this, you can't ever trust the profiles. This is why reviews are so important. This shop has one of the worst profiles, you basically won't recognize any of the girls if you go by the profile pics. Check their diary pictures instead if they are blogging.

For this shop DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR STUNNING BEAUTIES. You won't find any.
Also like you said, stick to the experienced girls.

Thanks for contributing!
And yes I'm not surprised Chinese people are misbehaving, they have lost all grip with reality sadly.

Also if you are going for Nao, be aware that she is very shallow inside and she sounds like a pretty miserable time to me based on reviews.

Never been to a soap land so figured I'd try it. Think I'll stick to the delivery girls.

Never been to a soap land so figured I'd try it. Think I'll stick to the delivery girls.

Soaplands can really hit the sweet spot with both matplay and FS. Two things that DH can't offer(not legally). But you need to pay more and there is defineilty more risk with service and looks, and more money invested doesn't mean better looks or service, unless you are willing to put serious $$

Soaplands can really hit the sweet spot with both matplay and FS. Two things that DH can't offer(not legally). But you need to pay more and there is defineilty more risk with service and looks, and more money invested doesn't mean better looks or service, unless you are willing to put serious $$
I've never tried the delivery services, but I always thought it's a pain in the ass to call and make a reservation with the shop and at a hotel , or go to a hotel. Also I often think it's about the same price when you add the course + hotel + options for Deriheru. Last week I walked into a Soapland, paid ¥17,000 for an hour of gaurenteed FS with a beautiful 22 year old girl. I think I'll stick with Soaplands.

Last edited:
I he
I've never tried the delivery services, but I always thought it's a pain in the ass to call and make a reservation with the shop and at a hotel , or go to a hotel. Also I often think it's about the same price when you add the course + hotel + options for Deriheru. Last week I walked into a Soapland, paid ¥17,000 for an hour of gaurenteed FS with a beautiful 22

I hear you ... I don't have enough experience to know if your case was more the exception that the rule. But that sounds awesome. I would take that, even without matplay.

I like DH becuz of the 'concept' fantasy, options you can have , do like the disposable concept of the love hotels...but I understand where you come from.

I've never tried the delivery services, but I always thought it's a pain in the ass to call and make a reservation with the shop and at a hotel , or go to a hotel. Also I often think it's about the same price when you add the course + hotel + options for Deriheru. Last week I walked into a Soapland, paid ¥17,000 for an hour of gaurenteed FS with a beautiful 22 year old girl. I think I'll stick with Soaplands.
Exactly why I tried a soapland this time but if only I can find the quality girls.

Reactions: Airnest and One Pop
That's even cheaper than kgirls in California who are charging $210 or more.

Reactions: One Pop