phone number for CH registration

shirowhite

TAG Member
Reaction score
hi, can anyone advise how do we register on cityheaven? Can this be done with a forwarding service or JP voip?

Cityheaven requires a real phone number for indirectly verifying your ID. There is a reason they ask for it, don't try to get around it.

Reactions: Alice
Maybe I’m just dense and not using City Heaven the best, but what’s the point of registering for CH as a tourist? Is it just for people to see the pics hidden behind My Girl, or maybe use a discount that doesn’t really make up for the price of the phone plan?

From what I understand, booking via CH would still necessitate speaking with them over the phone so is there a reason someone couldn’t just use the hotel phone for calling them instead? Discretion I guess if not traveling alone?

I’m always flying up so I have a Japanese cell and am registered with CH, but I find the only time I'm logging in is to check out the My Girl stuff or leave a review.

Maybe I’m just dense and not using City Heaven the best, but what’s the point of registering for CH as a tourist? Is it just for people to see the pics hidden behind My Girl, or maybe use a discount that doesn’t really make up for the price of the phone plan?

From what I understand, booking via CH would still necessitate speaking with them over the phone so is there a reason someone couldn’t just use the hotel phone for calling them instead? Discretion I guess if not traveling alone?

I’m always flying up so I have a Japanese cell and am registered with CH, but I find the only time I'm logging in is to check out the My Girl stuff or leave a review.

If you register you can bookmark girls for a later point in time and if they follow back you can ask them questions before booking. Makes life easier.

A lot of shops also offer points as a cashback system and you can also track you bookings...some shops are nice enough and update early on if a slot gets delayed a bit.

Of course there is no way around calling the shops and verifying in Japanese, so if somebody is in Japan only for a few days it doesn't make that much sense.

Reactions: Alice and Acid Burn
I registered for Cityheaven off a rental phone two trips ago and really liked having the ability to view locked posts and screen some DH providers before meeting. I also like being able to see schedules ahead of time so when I make my booking requests I don't get told 'already booked, sorry'. Though I don't know if just viewing the reservation calendar is locked or not. I also had some DH providers ask me to do reviews on Cityheaven which I obviously couldn't do without the account.

Speaking of, I forgot to do a couple of those... whoops. Time for some writing practice.

Reactions: Alice
I find the only time I'm logging in is to check out the My Girl stuff or leave a review.
I sometimes log in to check the weekly schedule for everyone I've registered to My Girl.

https://www.cityheaven.net/tt/community/SBMyAlbumShukkin/

With that being said, while the feature is certainly useful living here since you can change your plans mid-week, tourists are probably less flexible and won't find as much use from it.

• Wow
Reactions: Alice and ketchup