Pick-up Lines

B1ngx2

Couple M/F
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, as a non-Japanese speaking couple what are some of your best pick-up lines (that have worked) in speaking to a Japanese woman in a bar or HB setting?

If you don't speak Japanese then I'd definitely stay away from pickup lines. Too much potential for a faux pas because of the language barrier and the very specific ways Japanese address each other.

If you wanna pickup a Japanese girl, do as a normal person would (i.e. hello, how are you, my name is x what's yours?, can I buy you a drink? Etc.) and do it smoothly, politely and with confidence.

If you don't speak Japanese then I'd definitely stay away from pickup lines. Too much potential for a faux pas because of the language barrier and the very specific ways Japanese address each other.

If you wanna pickup a Japanese girl, do as a normal person would (i.e. hello, how are you, my name is x what's yours?, can I buy you a drink? Etc.) and do it smoothly, politely and with confidence.

Must concur. Can you imagine a pretty blonde thing sitting at a bar in L.A., and these two lecherous Japanese turds saunter over to the seats next to her and stutter: "HEEEIIIII...HOTTOOO SUTAFUUUU....AIIII DORAIBUUUU BENZUUUUU!"

I can't imagine anyone in that scene getting laid any time soon.

OP, if you can't even order off a menu in a language, you sure as hell aren't picking up any pussy in that language. Try flashing some cash and your hotel room key card and cross your fingers.

Simple is best. Big smile and asobimasho ka? It’s not like they are there for conversation, right?

Reactions: Frenchy
We appreciate the feedback. Sounds like we will stick to what has worked for us already in Japan with the girls not too shy in speaking to us in English.

two lecherous Japanese turds saunter over to the seats next to her and stutter: "HEEEIIIII...HOTTOOO SUTAFUUUU....AIIII DORAIBUUUU BENZUUUUU!"

I can't imagine anyone in that scene getting laid any time soon..
This make me crack up because I hear similar pickup lines in Kabukicho semi-regularly :D