Guest viewing is limited

Pickup Bars In Nagoya

VenusHoshii

TAG Member
Reaction score
I plan to visit Nagoya soon and want to know about bars to meet women there.

I saw something about ID Bar, but I'd prefer not a loud nightclub, more something like the old Roppongi Motown*, where you could go in alone and come out with a nice OL an hour later.

Actually, I prefer to meet older ladies looking for ONS, can be 30s, 40s, and sexy, even some in their early 50s**.

*No jokes about what kind of people go there now, I know all about that and haven't been back in years.

**I have dated a couple of 50-ish ladies who were a lot hotter than some I dated in their 20s

Nagoya don't got a lotta bars

Hub ur best bet

In Nagoya the clubs like ID close at 12 or 1 am
I went there a few times myself

They respect the offices rules real hard over there and everyone has a car so by 1am most of the city is dead on a Saturday night since most have driven back home
In Japan no dancing after 1am is the official rule and you need a license for that

No dancing but drinks only is okay all night

They are in the procss ofchanging those rules though

Plus a few clubs have their insane anti gaijin rules due to the strong Brazilian community over there- won't let you in even wiht jp friends

Last edited:
Reactions: VenusHoshii
What is with the no dancing rules? Not that I really care about dancing or dancers.

In the 1940's this was an usa occupation based law forbidding dancing because that equaled p4p activities back in the days of pre-night clubs - so you would need to have a Fuzoku license of sorts to run such joints

Japan sort of kept the rule so that neighbours can complain about the noise and have cops raid the clubs like it happened in vanity Etc but this year they decided to change this old silly rule finally , since Abe wants to make Tokyo an international tourist destination

Yo dude, I used to live in Nagoya long ago, so I can confirm everything above. Yeah the clubs in Sakae close at 12 or 1AM, but if you go to the Naka area, right to Sakae, near Ikeda Koen, this is where the party is. Full of those small Clubs/Bars that run all night, massage ladies, etc. Quite a lively area.

I guess I'm not concerned about the lateness, just the vibe for meeting women there, ones interested in gaijin and preferably older than 20s, even better if 30s-40s.

An old (former, not aged) GF/FWB is from Nagoya, living in Tokyo, and told me that Nagoya is where HBs and Swap Clubs started in Japan way back when. So it sounds like a fun city.

I have not been to Nagoya in 10 years, and last time I was there I wasn't in a situation where I was looking for ONS action.

Nagoya is also ridiculously RACIST regarding the allowance of foreigners in Pink Salons, Soap Lands or Health Shops. Cannot believe how a country can be so racist in 2015 honestly, and everybody to be just fine with it. No complains.

Nagoya is also ridiculously RACIST regarding the allowance of foreigners in Pink Salons, Soap Lands or Health Shops. Cannot believe how a country can be so racist in 2015 honestly, and everybody to be just fine with it. No complains.
There are complaints, but arguably, Japan's government and Japanese groups often make a concerted effort to present only a sterilized version of Japan. And just enough is done to clean up race and discrimination problems, as to preserve Japan's image for international business. Sadly, some foreigners fall victim to this sterilized image of Japan and propaganda, and regurgitate it.

When it comes to the domestic Japanese sex business, you will get little sympathy from most Japanese and foreigners back home that don't have to deal with it. It's that, "You don't like it, leave?" The fairness about how Japanese are treated and not discriminated against in foreign countries, is ignored.

Plus a few clubs have their insane anti gaijin rules due to the strong Brazilian community over there- won't let you in even wiht jp friends

Is that still the case? I used to live there and suddenly one day you couldn't get into any club. I think it was Basement behind the Chunichi building was the only one you get into, and the big multi-story one full of Brazilians. I was out with three tall smoking hot girls in tight short dresses and they still wouldn't let me in. "Members Only"

I enjoyed living in Nagoya, but the national stereotype is true, the locals are the biggest load of stuck up tossers on earth, well Japan at least.

Last edited:
For its size, Nagoya is an incredibly dull place.

Is ID the club on 3 levels? If so it scared the bejesus outta me. Floors all basement with no window or fire escape. Bouncers carrying heavy torches which could be used as weapons.

But that was in 1996

So how is Nagoya this weekend for something happening? Even just The Hub, or has everyone cleared outta town?