Pink Otsuka

Discussion in 'Esute/Pink Salon/Massage Reviews' started by tattoojp, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tattoojp

tattoojp TAG Member

Today
    i was in the otsuka area and give a try at sweet pea.

i told to the techo that i was gaijin and he ask me about my japanese and i said that i can understand... (but i dont)
    He let me in... paid Y5000 for 30min
    nothing extraordinary... here is the website

http://o-sweetpea.com/

konrad2 likes this.
  2. Tryjin

Tryjin TAG Member

Sep 14, 2020
    I visited Sweet pea three times. The first two were great. Girls in school uniform come out and give great CBJ. However, I went there last Tuesday, and there were a different two tencho on the door. They stopped me as I tried to go in and said 'dame' with the universal crossed arms sign. I responded very surprised saying that it was my third time, but they didn't care. So, I just said Ok and went to Janjan. If they have suddenly stopped letting in westerners, I will be extremely disappointed as it was one of my favorites. Has anyone been 'That guy....?' :) But seriously, i'd be interested to hear anyone else's recent experiences there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. konrad2

konrad2 TAG Member

Sep 5, 2018
    I have been to ichigo club, a popular pink saro in Otsuka. I would like to go to the sweet pea but I was wondering if wearing a condom is compulsory or it's up to you. I know it's a bit risky but I perfer a BBBJ rather than CBJ. Any feedback, guys? thank you

4. bst

bst TAG Member

Nov 11, 2013
    I wanted to go to sweet pea a few days ago. The tout was really friendly and asked me if I speak Japanese. clever me said no, so he said that I couldn't go in (btw, he was sitting in front of the place and potted flowers. I was tempted to ask him if it's okay to take a photo of him doing that, unfortunately, I didn't dare..). Well, next time I say yes when he asks me if I speak Japanese, I suppose :D In any case, he was friendly and it didn't look as if they wouldn't let in foreigners who speak some Japanese. It's a bit of a bummer, cause I also found that school uniform concept pretty cool. I'll definitely try again after I learned to speak a bit.

I would also be interested if bareback is possible, so if anyone knows, share that knowledge, please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.