Pink Salon comparable to 学校坂3年K組 (Osaka) in Tokyo?

KamenRider

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I usually enjoy the scene in Kansai and I had very positive experiences at 学校坂3年K組 (Pink Salon) in Osaka. On the other hand, it has been difficult to find a good pink salon in Tokyo where the quality and the service is comparable as well as open to GaiJin. Any recommendations? It seems a lot of them that used to be in 五反田 are no longer in business or not good anymore?

Thanks in advance.

Nobody answered the other time you asked - what makes you think there's an answer now?

Any recommendations?
Go back to Osaka if that's what you like, because there's very few pink salons that allow foreign customers in Tokyo, and even the ones that do do so pretty grudgingly.

I post this here as I was told to post it in a different forum. Which means I might get a different answer here. Get it?

I post this here as I was told to post it in a different forum. Which means I might get a different answer here. Get it?
Perhaps that was meant as a different forum than TAG, not in TAG.

There are pink salons available to us but are quite a roulette of chances of getting in and good or bad quality. If you just want to nut in a cute girl’s mouth I suggest just looking up foreigner friendly DH services.