2016/12/01

Contact Method:
Walk in - http://www.hp-hinomaru.com/system.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min 8640 yen

Type/Location:
Pink Salon - Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese (but this was not necessary everyone, even the girl, spoke English)

Details of the Encounter:
After getting horny at the Oppai Bar Miss Campus I went to Pink Salon Happy Hinomaru in Kabukicho in Shinjuku. Took the wrong exit at the station and could not find it, asked a taxi to bring me there and when I found out how close I was and how simple the route was I felt ashamed and paid the taxi driver a little bit extra.

I was greeted by a very friendly old Tout and as we were walking up the red carpeted stairs I had a Deja Vu moment. I have been here before but I think forgot (alcohol). The Tout explained no FS and I was greeted by a very friendly young Tencho. It was pretty busy, so I could only choose between 2 girls and choose Mimi. The Tencho brought me to a very relaxing large corner couch (much larger than at Miss Campus or Jan Jan) and Mimi appeared one minute later.

Mimi is in her Forties and spoke English, but I choose to converse in Japanese. She was very kind. After a few laughs, I ordered a beer, Mimi started cleaning my junk and we started our session. It lasted about 15 to 20 minutes with me fingering her both in her vagina as very softly in her anus (not so deep) and she was really deep throathing me until I came in her mouth.

After the session she brought me in front and because I still wanted to finish my beer I talked a bit with the Tencho. Then left to say hi to a few bars in Golden Kai.

Funny thing after 10 minutes, I suddenly thought of the hot Miss Campus girls and wanted to make out with Mimi, realising after a few seconds I was bubble gumming my own sperm: Discovering a new fetish.

Adventure continued next day with FS in Gotanda.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My whole life I had one night stands with older woman, so for me no problem, but I want to try a few younger girls next time. I also really enjoy hearing other people enjoying themselves at Hinomaru it reminds me of 21 Seiki.