Pink Salon/pinsaro Recommendations Please

Just came back from Happy Hinomaru. I'm not a happy customer. Plus the price has increased to 4,200¥ for 20 mins. My host was unattractive AF and spoke zero english. Would not recommend, unless you are already familiar with the good ones.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

spoke zero english

You're in Japan, mate. Unless a service is specifically advertised as being available in English, assume that it will not be spoken. You'll stress less that way.

Please stop going to these places. Think about what the job entails, then think about who in the world would ever work that job, and that will give you the answer about what kind of providers you can expect. I see all these reviews for pinsaro and my thought is always "Why do you do this to yourself?"

Reactions: zecarioca
Just came back from Happy Hinomaru. I'm not a happy customer. Plus the price has increased to 4,200¥ for 20 mins. My host was unattractive AF and spoke zero english. Would not recommend, unless you are already familiar with the good ones.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

For 4,200 yen I don't think you can expect too much to be honest...,

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hi all,
i post my question here for not open a new thread.
Next month i'll be in Tokyo for my second time with a friend (first time i was alone and been to Jan Jan).
I want take my friend to pink salon, do you think could be a problem in Jan Jan or Happy Hinomaru to have 2 western guys, walk in together? or better go there separately?
Maybe a silly question, but just to be sure.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland