Guest viewing is limited

Pink Star-yokohama - Mio

Tokyo1

TAG Member
Reaction score
Firstly - a thank you to @KanagawaJones good find mate and appreciate you sharing this.

Date: End of June (afternoon)
Provider: Mio of Pink Star-Yokohama
Contact Info: http://y-pinkstar.com
Type/Location:Fashion / Mat Health Akebonochou / Hinodechou Yokohama - see website for exact location
Session Length/Fee: 65mins / ¥19000 + ¥2000 choose from picture
Language Specifics:Japanese
Physical Description: Profile on website says she is 24, i would add at least 10 years on that but still had a very tight attractive body with small tits.

Details:
Walked straight in from the street without any interaction from street touts.At the time there were 4 girls that were available to gaijin which the tencho pointed out on the menu. I picked Mio and waited about 10mins in the waiting room.This is a fashion health and all play takes place in their own rooms on the same floor.Room was very small, the bed took up the majority of the room space all though the shower was big and had a full size inflatable mat which looks interesting, maybe next time i will get some mat play.

Mio is a fun girl and had a good time chatting/joking with her.Play was good,lots of kissing, bbj, 69, sumata..all in all a good performance by Mio which i enjoyed.

Recommendation: Yes, but will try someone different next time.

Reactions: John Chavers