Places For A Married Guy

Rover1901

TAG Member
Reaction score
Any ideas for places for a married guy to go alone but not feel super awkward? Shows of some kind (watching), interaction but no fs/bj/hj, etc. I have thought about oppai pubs, strip joints, but seems awkward to go alone and be the guy in the corner. I've gone to new hot point, but looking for something different.

Japanese is no problem at all, but im visibly foreign (white). Late 20s.

Also, when other married guys go out to do these things, do you take off your ring?

Would appreciate some advice, thanks.

Reactions: anakreon
In Happening Bars you can usually see some couples getting action in the rooms. There are many single guys there so you wouldn't fall out of place.
Bliss out is very foreigner friendly.

As for strip clubs, Japanese ones like Arena are not very steep and it's quite normal to visit as a guy alone, i think, although groups of friends also go there. Recently there is also this "bikini girls bar" specifically targetting foreigners in Shinjuku if seeing girls in bikini (no taking off or touching) is exciting enough.

Visiting an oppai bar alone isn't awkward. I would rather feel awkward going there with colleagues, like Japanese do ;)
If you are more into the conversation than the interaction with the girl, any girls bar will do as well. If you speak Japanese, you will easily make connections. Girls bars don't go behind holding hands though.