Places like 1万円 Gotanda

Nixon2

TAG Member
Reaction score
I read on an old review thread that there are other places in Japan just like Gotanda, where you can easily find a spot offering fs with a joke of a massage by a Chinese lady.

Of course, I always assumed this to be the case, but could I pick the minds of the knowledgeable people of this forum to point me to these other districts? Hopefully in Tokyo and even better if it's Kanagawa. Not being prone to walking about in unknown places at 9/10pm with no reason, I find that I have never stumbled across any...

Specific directions would be great but also spoonfeeding, station names/areas would be fantastic!

RTFF Best Christmas gift ever. Hint. That's how people actually become knowledgeable. Join the club! I mean, you've managed to post on Kabukicho, right? Ok ok ok...here's some sugar. Type into search, one by one, the stations on the Yamanote line, and I mean all of them. You will be well rewarded. You know the adage, Give a man a fish,,,,blah blah...teach a man to fish.....
You'll be aces.
Oh right, you wanted to Kanagawa...well now that you have a map, you can go wild and type in train stations there! And probably that bothersome Kawasaki word that keeps popping would be well worth typing into search as well. Soon you will knowledgeable rather than spoon fed. Happy holidays!

Last edited:
Not sure if I ticked you off for some reason and if so, how. I apologize. Perhaps I would've done better replying to that specific post on that thread regardless how old it was.

Have done a fair bit of searching and been lurking here forever too. I'm not encyclopedic but I've seen nothing but massage spots with HE, oppai bars and kyabakura which I'm not interested in. (to be fair I shouldn't even have mentioned the word massage, I don't consider those Gotanda spots, which I've gone to in 2015 and 16, massage places because...really, that part lasts for like 2 minutes...). Ikebukuro has been reviewed a couple of times recently, sounds great and I may go.

I just wanted to hear from the seasoned pros, which other areas I should be looking at...not averse to going window shopping and have done so plenty of times in English-speaking Singapore. It feels different when I have to struggle with the Japanese I've got.
Is it so bad to want pointers rather than go blind into restaurants? Sorry then.

I heard there is that kind of scene in Kawasaki but don't know first hand. tbh when I want that kind of service, I head to Gotanda!
Hope you find what you are looking for.

I heard there is that kind of scene in Kawasaki but don't know first hand. tbh when I want that kind of service, I head to Gotanda!
Hope you find what you are looking for.

If you are a white boy with just a little Japanese I think skipping Kawasaki might be a good choice.

Find the seediest JR stations and you'll gonna find something. If it has several train lines the better.

If you had read the reviews you would have find out stuff written at least about Shinbashi, Oomori and Kamata in addition to Gotanda.

And no, I have never gotten even that two minutes of massage in any of these places.

You are welcome.

Reactions: Nixon2 and Taylorjp
Nothing ticked me off. Good luck. And fuck it, unlike @MikeH 's sound advice, you don't even have to say thank you for mine. Indolence isn't a crime. Have at it.
And to show no hard feelings, try Thai Mild in Kinshicho. Operative word, try. In all likelihood you will succeed. Anyone who has a strong enough desire to fuck a girl in a hotel room for ¥10,000 can.

Last edited:
Agree with the above intel, and in addition...

Most places of sufficient size will have CMP near the station.

In many cases there will be girls on the streets that will approach you, with the standard "You want massage" in a very Chinese accent.

The other thing to so is look for the illuminated signs that have a pic of someone getting massaged.

Be warned though, that it is very much trial and error. Some places will give service as part of the course fee, while others will up-sell. If you see 1hr massage for under 8-9000yen expect to pay extra for options. If it is about 12,000 and above for an hour then I find it usually includes a HJ at least.

BUT.. This by no means universal, so you will strike out. On the plus side, sometimes you do hit a loaded bases home run.

If you had read the reviews you would have find out stuff written at least about Shinbashi, Oomori and Kamata in addition to Gotanda.
Thank you. I'd read about Shinbashi and Kamata, but iirc those were from ages ago. Some people were getting nervous about Kamata getting popular...but yeah ages ago.
Not that I'm doubting you since you mention them. Oomori is new to me!

I hear you on the train lines thing. Maybe Musashi-Kosugi...

I heard there is that kind of scene in Kawasaki but don't know first hand.

Noted on this one, thanks!

In many cases there will be girls on the streets that will approach you, with the standard "You want massage" in a very Chinese accent.

The other thing to so is look for the illuminated signs that have a pic of someone getting massaged.

Be warned though, that it is very much trial and error.

Actually part of the fun in Singapore was the trial and error. You never knew what was coming. Although it didn't feel as much like gambling as it does now, without the language to sometimes smoothen any bumps on the way.
Thank you for the advice.

And to show no hard feelings, try Thai Mild in Kinshicho. Operative word, try.

It's on the other side of what I'm looking for, but if I'm in the area one day. Thank you, even if you don't want thanks.

Merry Christmas, folks.

Maybe Musashi-Kosugi...

Unfortunately no. Musahi-Kosugi sucks balls and not in the good way. You can find some almost proper massage places which might or might not provide HE but that's about it.

In general it's better avoid Kanagawa if you can as Tokyo is so much better.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I read on an old review thread that there are other places in Japan just like Gotanda, where you can easily find a spot offering fs with a joke of a massage by a Chinese lady.

Of course, I always assumed this to be the case, but could I pick the minds of the knowledgeable people of this forum to point me to these other districts? Hopefully in Tokyo and even better if it's Kanagawa. Not being prone to walking about in unknown places at 9/10pm with no reason, I find that I have never stumbled across any...

Specific directions would be great but also spoonfeeding, station names/areas would be fantastic!

How old were those reviews?

Never partook etc but an area in Kanagawa Pref. near Koganei Station used to have women sitting in the bay windows of tiny stalls/row houses. “Chanoma” like used to be in Tobita Shinichi in Osaka. A crackdown by police ... c 2005??.. wiped it out I think.

Surprised to hear that there are still streetwalkers in certain areas like Hyakunincho near Kabukicho or one near Ikebukuro where there are love hotels nearby. Depends on the “era” ... used be lots of S Americans including Colombia ... maybe more Thai, Chinese these days. Don’t recommend it though if seriously looking to print a trade. That’s what this forum provides - with a simple search function, much safer options.

If simply curious about those neighborhoods, with the assistance of Google Translate , sites that specialize in the inside and history of “shitty neighborhoods” in Japan and Tokyo will give you some description and photos. For example , i have always enjoyed reading Tokyo Deep https://tokyodeep.info/

And here are all their entries for Kanagawa ...

https://tokyodeep.info/kanagawa/

It’s a site that gives one historical background and back story of areas on the wrong side of the tracks...

Reactions: Nixon2 and rikkun