Guest viewing is limited

Places when raining

biget

TAG Member
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest me a area which is best for raining time, I don't want to go far from station, but eventually need everything around like games arcade, movie theatre, love hotel. Can suggest me something also suggest me how far love hotel is located ?

• Haha
Reactions: leducul
Uh, Kabukicho where everything is within one block radius? You can walk almost all the way to Kabukicho via underground walkways from Shinjuku station to Seibu Shinjuku station / Prince Hotel without ever stepping outside. Hotel Gracery Shinjuku building has a movie theater and the game center is next door, next to the hotel and also APA Hotel. Then you have all the love hotels nearby.

I am guessing Shibuya is a distant second as Shibuya doens't have the underground walkways like Shinjuku but you still have the game centers, movie theaters nearby the Shibuya station, then Dogenzaka is just a block or so away.

What are the hourly charges of them ? Because they seems really expensive

How many love hotels are over there and how to find them ?

When i am searching in google map, it is showing the normal hotel not the hourly base one. That’s why i want to know

Ikebukuro has everything you’ll need, too, although I prefer the less crowded Otsuka station which is the next stop on the Yamanote line because I enjoy the more “matoooowa”(mature) vibe than being around a bunch of teenie boppers all day. They’ve got some amazing international restaurants and love hotels all mixed together within a 2 minutes walk of the station. Some are even right outside of the station.

Pro-tip: when precipitation is predicted, many people elect to carry devices known as "umbrellas" which shield them from adverse effects of said precipitation, such as that which manifested itself today when I was perambulating between strategic locations in the vicinity of Ikebukuro station. Unexpected precipitation events can be mitigated by ingress into one of Japan's many convenience stores, where umbrellas are available for modest prices payable in cash or another method of your choice.

Can anyone suggest me a area which is best for raining time, I don't want to go far from station, but eventually need everything around like games arcade, movie theatre, love hotel. Can suggest me something also suggest me how far love hotel is located ?

I need a place which is not as crowded as shinjuku or shibuya but still have love hotel around

Can you tell me, where are the love hotels in ikebukuro ?

What are the hourly charges of them ? Because they seems really expensive

How many love hotels are over there and how to find them ?

When i am searching in google map, it is showing the normal hotel not the hourly base one. That’s why i want to know

Learn to use Google, you lazy fucking prick.

I need a place which is not as crowded as shinjuku or shibuya but still have love hotel around

Maybe you should have added those extra information when you asked the question. We can't really read your dirty mind and then saying love hotels are expensive, I am not sure what do you expect? You are willing to spend the money on gaming centers and movie theaters but not love hotels? If you want the cheap stuff, go to Thailand or Southeast Asia.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Maybe you should have added those extra information when you asked the question. We can't really read your dirty mind and then saying love hotels are expensive, I am not sure what do you expect? You are willing to spend the money on gaming centers and movie theaters but not love hotels? If you want the cheap stuff, go to Thailand or Southeast Asia.
I didn’t said i am going to spend money on arcade. Check again. Going to thailand and southeast Asia also cost flight which is indeed expensive than love hotel ! If you can arrange for me, i would love to go.

Reactions: byebibears
Are you idiot ? Someone already said about google and I already replied.

He said "Learn to use Google" and your reply to me clearly told us all you do not know how to use it.

Going to thailand and southeast Asia also cost flight which is indeed expensive than love hotel ! If you can arrange for me, i would love to go.

Continue this thread for a bit more and I am sure we collectively can get you enough for a one-way ticket.

I didn’t said i am going to spend money on arcade. Check again. Going to thailand and southeast Asia also cost flight which is indeed expensive than love hotel ! If you can arrange for me, i would love to go.

You mentioned about game centers and movie threaters in addition to love hotels. Why did you even bother mentioning them in the first place? Why not just say love hotels near the station unless you intend to spend money in several places at once. You want to be really vague in your question yet want clear answers/help from us, which means you haven't even bother do your research.

I quickly searched "tokyo love hotel near station" on google and I can find a bunch of links and guides that would have helped you out if you just read through them, but maybe that's a little too difficult. If that's the case, I think you should just give up.

Finally, not a charity here, you pay for your own expenses. I am keeping my money for my own P4P.

If you want to be lazy, use Microsoft Bing. I am sure their search engine with ChatGPT can probably provide you with answers if you just bother typing them out!