Guest viewing is limited

Places you know you HAVE TO enter

MikeH

Presumably Male
Reaction score
Sorry for shouting, but I figured it's the new new thing to do here.

But you all know how some shops, restaurants and whatnot are named in Japan, right? And no, we aren't going to even talk about the t-shirt messages this time.

But regardless if you swing that way or not you know you need to get a coffee when you see a shop like this.

P_20170928_161528.jpg

But you all know how some shops, restaurants and whatnot are named in Japan, right? And no, we aren't going to even talk about the t-shirt messages this time.

But regardless if you swing that way or not you know you need to get a coffee when you see a shop like this.

View attachment 5674

Can't download this damn pic! What is it about ?

Reactions: MikeH

View attachment 5674
That place is just as bad as you would expect

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
That place is just as bad as you would expect

I am in positive mood and you cannot ruin it for me. So the good points: The waitress was cute, the coffee was OK and the chicken rice didn't give me food poisoning.

I was going through Austin TX once and saw a store next to the highway called "Central Texas Water Sports". Apparently they sell jet skis there, not tarps for your bed. :ROFLMAO:

Well, maybe not have to enter, depending on how much you believe the “You’re so big” that they tell you, but this place made me laugh:
(Can’t work out how to embed the image, coz I’m dumb)

Attachments

• 97C90878-8EFD-4997-8202-439734627803.jpeg
    97C90878-8EFD-4997-8202-439734627803.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 106
Well, maybe not have to enter, depending on how much you believe the “You’re so big” that they tell you, but this place made me laugh:
(Can’t work out how to embed the image, coz I’m dumb)

Make sure you pick up a point card - great deal here!

Make sure you pick up a point card - great deal here!

It appears that when they said "my dick can get only so big" they didn't know what they were talking about.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland