Planning to visit Japan -tokyo osaka in November

st3v3nz

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, im 38 and planning to visit Japan. I have been looking for sex cabaret specifically in Ikebukuro but not sure which one is recommended and gaijin friendly?

Can anyone please recommend me? Searched about Bikini cabaret but they dont allow gaijin :(

Thank you so much!

We don't do recommendations, this is what reviews are for. You're going to probably find it somewhat challenging...
Your selected choice of service will have a slightly higher entry barrier if you can't understand basic phrases.

Reactions: Alice and st3v3nz
I am in the meantime learning the basic phrases... but yeahh still looking for cabaret clubs that accepts foreigners.. help would greatly be appreciated

Hi Everyone, im 38 and planning to visit Japan. I have been looking for sex cabaret specifically in Ikebukuro but not sure which one is recommended and gaijin friendly?

Can anyone please recommend me? Searched about Bikini cabaret but they dont allow gaijin :(

Thank you so much!
There are a lot of reviews here in the site that can satisfy your needs.

Reactions: st3v3nz and Alice
I am in the meantime learning the basic phrases... but yeahh still looking for cabaret clubs that accepts foreigners.. help would greatly be appreciated
If you are still "learning the basic phrases" then you won't be getting into any cabaret club. You need to have enough Japanese to be able to hold a conversation with the girls for at least a few minutes, and the staff WILL check you at the door. Intermediate spoken Japanese (general daily conversation) required.

Do the rest of us a favour and don't try - all you will accomplish is annoying the staff and possibly getting foreign customers banned for a while.

Thank you so much!
as far as i know Bikini club did take in gaijin. Did they change their policy or you got refused at the door because of your language?

Reactions: st3v3nz

Thank you so much!

I would say 50%+ of Sekukyabas in Ikebukuro are gaijin friendly, Bikini as well.

...that doesn't mean you are allowed in by learning a few phrases. You have to interact with staff and of course be able to speak with the girls. Chit-chatting is an important part of the whole concept. If you can't keep up a simple conversation look for some other service that doesn't require that much talking.

Last edited:
Reactions: st3v3nz and Alice
Do the rest of us a favour and don't try - all you will accomplish is annoying the staff and possibly getting foreign customers banned for a while.

Honestly, I think you're being quite unreasonable here. Should he encounter any difficulties with the staff he can always just begin flailing his arms and screaming, "THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!! I DEMAND TO SPEAK WITH YOUR MANAGER!!" Manager will come out bowing, he'll be let in, probably get a free BJ from two or three girls just for being white and American and all will be cool. Probably end up marrying one of those girls, too.

Not sure if you folks are aware of this but, for whatever reason, a number of stateside airlines are offering very, very low RT fares to NRT/HND from the west coast and HNL (like $600 low) for the month of November, so get ready for a TSUNAMI of TSTUPID headed your way in about five weeks. Here's to hoping the increased rail pass prices in the new year slash the idiot inbound rate in half, or at least confines them all to Tokyo and Osaka. Perhaps in vain, but hope springs eternal.

Reactions: MikeH and IamLegend
Not sure if you folks are aware of this but, for whatever reason, a number of stateside airlines are offering very, very low RT fares to NRT/HND from the west coast and HNL (like $600 low) for the month of November, so get ready for a TSUNAMI of TSTUPID headed your way in about five weeks. Here's to hoping the increased rail pass prices in the new year slash the idiot inbound rate in half, or at least confines them all to Tokyo and Osaka. Perhaps in vain, but hope springs eternal.
Holy shit that is some low price. if didnt have miles in AA i would have had to pay almost 2Gs to go end of january.

I would say 50%+ of Sekukyabas in Ikebukuro are gaijin friendly, Bikini as well.

...that doesn't mean you are allowed in with learning a few phrases. You have to interact with staff and of course be able to speak with the girls. Chit-chatting is an important part of the whole concept. If you can't keep up a simple conversation look for some other service that doesn't require that much talking.
Thanks... i have been in ktv in singapore i bet they are the same concept as japan sekukyaba... those girls couldnt speak English as well but still able to play lol

Thanks... i have been in ktv in singapore i bet they are the same concept as japan sekukyaba... those girls couldnt speak English as well but still able to play lol
No, it’s not the same concept. At all.

Read the reviews and pay attention to the play description.

You Singapore lang ah? It's totally not the same bro. KTV you sing karaoke while girls accompany you. Sekukyaba girls don't do karaoke. Do your research first la bro.

Reactions: st3v3nz
You Singapore lang ah? It's totally not the same bro. KTV you sing karaoke while girls accompany you. Sekukyaba girls don't do karaoke. Do your research first la bro.
Will do... well sing KTV we dont really sing too... its more like playing with them girls... kissing touching etc...

I've been to several sekukyaba in Kabukicho and Ikebukuro: you're not getting in without conversational Japanese. All you're going to accomplish is to annoy the establishment and make the girls uncomfortable.

I've been to several sekukyaba in Kabukicho and Ikebukuro: you're not getting in without conversational Japanese. All you're going to accomplish is to annoy the establishment and make the girls uncomfortable.

We cant use google translate lol...

We cant use google translate lol...
facepalm-really.gif

We're giving you some pretty frank advice and knowledge here, man. If you're not willing to listen to people who've actually done what you want to do, and cause problems for the rest of us because you're too stubborn to take advice or accept no for an answer, you should probably just stay in Singapore or take trips to other parts of SE Asia for your needs.

Will do... well sing KTV we dont really sing too... its more like playing with them girls... kissing touching etc...
dude. please dont assume services provided is the same in all countries.

ktv in my country, you paid for them to sing. if you want additional service such as FS, you pay more. some place might even accept orgy event. so that is clearly different.

Reactions: Alice
dude. please dont assume services provided is the same in all countries.

ktv in my country, you paid for them to sing. if you want additional service such as FS, you pay more. some place might even accept orgy event. so that is clearly different.
Thanks bro... thats why im here to find out... but i guess people here are just too cocky to help... hell seems like they are paying me to get laid... lol

Thanks bro... thats why im here to find out... but i guess people here are just too cocky to help... hell seems like they are paying me to get laid... lol
Knncb you daft is it? People already said you need to fucking learn the language you take that as being cocky. This kind of attitude is going to alienate people here from helping you. Good luck.