Guest viewing is limited

Playboy Club [Kawasaki] [SL] Playboy Club - First time at a high-end SL with Ichika

Shadowfire09

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Playboy Club - Ichika
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/pbc/girlid-32515919/

Date of Encounter:
August 2022

Contact Method:
Twitter - @Sietan_dolllove

Appointment Length & Costs:
110 minutes - 65,000

Type/Location:
Soapland (Kawasaki)

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was scrolling through Twitter one day since I prefer making appointments with the girl’s directly. I came across Ichika and instantly knew I had to see her. Sent her a message asking if she took foreigners and she said that as long as you’ve been in Japan for over two weeks and can speak Japanese proficiently there’s no issue. I ended up making the appointment a couple months back just in case because she is BUSY.

Fast forward to the day of the appointment. Did the confirmation phone call as usual and the guy working said they can’t get the car out right now but I could take a taxi over. I actually ended up walking from the station since I was more nervous than usual. The waiting room is pretty solid because it’s a bunch of booths with curtains for privacy.

She actually ended up being about five minutes late but I stopped caring as soon as I saw her. She honestly looks better than her pictures and dear lord those L cups on her slim frame had me speechless. She led me up to the room and had me sit down on the bed. We talked a bit as she helped me undress and then she got to work with a BBBJ. She had me lie down and continued with the BBBJ for a bit then she put a condom on and rode until I popped.

After she cleaned up we moved over to the bath. I sat in the bath for a bit while she got everything ready and honestly just stared for a while. My mind was truly blown because I have never seen anyone with a body that even comes close to hers. Tiddies were huge and really nicely shaped with a slim waist. If there’s anything that could’ve been better for me personally, I prefer bigger asses so that would’ve been nice but even still it had a nice shape and wasn’t completely flat so I wasn’t complaining. First she had me stand with my legs a little more than shoulder width apart and told me to put my hands out. She gave me a bunch of soap then got on all fours, went under me and had me clean (grope) her ass while she washed me some. After that she had me sit in the chair with my back to the wall (the inflatable mat was against the wall) and she pushed me back so my back was against the mat. Had me put my hands out again, gave me more soap and sat on my lap so I could clean (grope) them tiddies while she washed me. After all that I got back into the bath and she asked if I wanted to go with the mat or back to the bed. On cityheaven she mentions something about mat so I went with that.

She has me lay face down on the mat so I’m not too sure what went down other than feeling huge tiddies on my back and her reaching in for the HJ. Then she lies down with her head in the opposite direction and her legs by my arms. Had me grab one of her ankles and just flipped us both over so I was facing up. She is seriously a master of mat play. She was out there basically doing flips and shit. There was honestly so much going on I don’t even remember everything that happened. She basically sucked my dick from every angle and gave me any type of job you can think of. After that whole performance she put another condom on and rode until I popped again. Cleaned me up again then I hopped in the bath for a bit and time was basically up.

We talked for a few more minutes then started getting dressed. She asked if she could add me on Line so we did that then headed out. The shop staff said they still couldn’t get the car out so they called a cab and gave me 1000 yen for it.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I really wish I could remember more details but I think seeing Ichika’s anime-esque body kind of broke my brain. The only thing that wasn’t amazing for me is that she doesn’t really give that GFE. However, this is by FAR the best looking girl I’ve ever been with at a soap and also the most fun I’ve ever had. It was such a fun experience that I don’t even want to go anywhere else or see anyone else. I now understand why high-end soaps cost the money that they do and it was legit worth every yen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 9/1/2022

I was scrolling through Twitter one day since I prefer making appointments with the girl’s directly. I came across Ichika and instantly knew I had to see her. Sent her a message asking if she took foreigners and she said that as long as you’ve been in Japan for over two weeks and can speak Japanese proficiently there’s no issue. I ended up making the appointment a couple months back just in case because she is BUSY.
Well, this is extremely important information...Playboy Club letting in a foreigner makes me feel warm in my heart (my crotch, too, of course.)
When I mustered up the courage to ask, I was promptly rejected at the door almost with the tone of "are you kidding me" in the dude's voice. Then, considering the price point never really considered to give it a shot again.
However, if the girl can nominate you, then this just makes Kawasaki even more appealing.

I am so glad I live down the street from here.

Also: Holy fuck gravity-defying tits, Batman!

Well, this is extremely important information...Playboy Club letting in a foreigner makes me feel warm in my heart (my crotch, too, of course.)
When I mustered up the courage to ask, I was promptly rejected at the door almost with the tone of "are you kidding me" in the dude's voice. Then, considering the price point never really considered to give it a shot again.
However, if the girl can nominate you, then this just makes Kawasaki even more appealing.

I am so glad I live down the street from here.

Also: Holy fuck gravity-defying tits, Batman!

That’s kinda surprising to me. How long ago did you try? The staff when I went were probably some of the nicest guys I’ve dealt with at SLs. But yeah I try to book directly with the girl if possible because it seems like it makes dealing with the shop a lot smoother. Also I’ve really been enjoying Kawasaki recently since it’s closer than heading out to the Tokyo spots. At this point I think if you can speak Japanese and Kawasaki’s closer there’s not much reason to go anywhere else.

That’s kinda surprising to me. How long ago did you try? The staff when I went were probably some of the nicest guys I’ve dealt with at SLs. But yeah I try to book directly with the girl if possible because it seems like it makes dealing with the shop a lot smoother. Also I’ve really been enjoying Kawasaki recently since it’s closer than heading out to the Tokyo spots. At this point I think if you can speak Japanese and Kawasaki’s closer there’s not much reason to go anywhere else.
I’d go out of my way to say that the quality in Kawasaki is just as good as Tokyo for the same price, if not somewhat reasonably cheaper.

I can’t promise the same physical perfection, but the few other cheaper soaplands in the area let our Japanese speaking gaijin butts in from time to time, so I do recommend them if you want a good time at a lower cost.

I’d go out of my way to say that the quality in Kawasaki is just as good as Tokyo for the same price, if not somewhat reasonably cheaper.

I can’t promise the same physical perfection, but the few other cheaper soaplands in the area let our Japanese speaking gaijin butts in from time to time, so I do recommend them if you want a good time at a lower cost.

I’ve noticed an influx of reviews about Bijin Lab and found a few girls there I’m interested in so I might check it out. You have any suggestions for other soaplands?

Reactions: requiemmorrow
*adds their whole cast on twitter* lol great info! Thank you, always tough with trying to get into these places with higher quality ladies. I've tried walking into the lab a few times at varying times/days thinking it was just maybe the guy at the desk since the girls page say if they take foreigners or not...but i guess it's all about if you speak japanese or not....getting there i know like 10 words now lol

being able to speak Japanese with confidence is always a plus. they call you a gaijin then ask why the conversation is in Japanese. worked for me in the past at least. looking for to visiting kawasaki for business.

being able to speak Japanese with confidence is always a plus. they call you a gaijin then ask why the conversation is in Japanese. worked for me in the past at least. looking for to visiting kawasaki for business.
Bro I hope you can come through I’ll give you the Kawasaki tour

Reactions: docmellons
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Playboy Club - Ichika
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/pbc/girlid-32515919/

Date of Encounter:
August 2022

Contact Method:
Twitter - @Sietan_dolllove

Appointment Length & Costs:
110 minutes - 65,000

Type/Location:
Soapland (Kawasaki)

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:

Fast forward to the day of the appointment. Did the confirmation phone call as usual and the guy working said they can’t get the car out right now but I could take a taxi over. I actually ended up walking from the station since I was more nervous than usual. The waiting room is pretty solid because it’s a bunch of booths with curtains for privacy.

She actually ended up being about five minutes late but I stopped caring as soon as I saw her. She honestly looks better than her pictures and dear lord those L cups on her slim frame had me speechless. She led me up to the room and had me sit down on the bed. We talked a bit as she helped me undress and then she got to work with a BBBJ. She had me lie down and continued with the BBBJ for a bit then she put a condom on and rode until I popped.

After she cleaned up we moved over to the bath. I sat in the bath for a bit while she got everything ready and honestly just stared for a while. My mind was truly blown because I have never seen anyone with a body that even comes close to hers. Tiddies were huge and really nicely shaped with a slim waist. If there’s anything that could’ve been better for me personally, I prefer bigger asses so that would’ve been nice but even still it had a nice shape and wasn’t completely flat so I wasn’t complaining. First she had me stand with my legs a little more than shoulder width apart and told me to put my hands out. She gave me a bunch of soap then got on all fours, went under me and had me clean (grope) her ass while she washed me some. After that she had me sit in the chair with my back to the wall (the inflatable mat was against the wall) and she pushed me back so my back was against the mat. Had me put my hands out again, gave me more soap and sat on my lap so I could clean (grope) them tiddies while she washed me. After all that I got back into the bath and she asked if I wanted to go with the mat or back to the bed. On cityheaven she mentions something about mat so I went with that.

She has me lay face down on the mat so I’m not too sure what went down other than feeling huge tiddies on my back and her reaching in for the HJ. Then she lies down with her head in the opposite direction and her legs by my arms. Had me grab one of her ankles and just flipped us both over so I was facing up. She is seriously a master of mat play. She was out there basically doing flips and shit. There was honestly so much going on I don’t even remember everything that happened. She basically sucked my dick from every angle and gave me any type of job you can think of. After that whole performance she put another condom on and rode until I popped again. Cleaned me up again then I hopped in the bath for a bit and time was basically up.

We talked for a few more minutes then started getting dressed. She asked if she could add me on Line so we did that then headed out. The shop staff said they still couldn’t get the car out so they called a cab and gave me 1000 yen for it.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I really wish I could remember more details but I think seeing Ichika’s anime-esque body kind of broke my brain. The only thing that wasn’t amazing for me is that she doesn’t really give that GFE. However, this is by FAR the best looking girl I’ve ever been with at a soap and also the most fun I’ve ever had. It was such a fun experience that I don’t even want to go anywhere else or see anyone else. I now understand why high-end soaps cost the money that they do and it was legit worth every yen.
btw
how was her face? in the photos it's blurred out but it looks like she had work done?
was it a lot of work?

It was such a fun experience that I don’t even want to go anywhere else or see anyone else. I now understand why high-end soaps cost the money that they do and it was legit worth every yen.
:ROFLMAO:;)Totally agree. I cannot risk destroying my sweet vacation memories with a switcher (the heavily photoshopped pictures) or unenthusiastic atmosphere.

Reactions: Shadowfire09
btw
how was her face? in the photos it's blurred out but it looks like she had work done?
was it a lot of work?
Oh man this was already almost a year ago at this point. But uhhh I’d say she’s probably had some work done. Her pictures are pretty accurate for the most part. If you dig deep I think you’ll find some that are less blurred out on her Twitter?

Reactions: george0
:ROFLMAO:;)Totally agree. I cannot risk destroying my sweet vacation memories with a switcher (the heavily photoshopped pictures) or unenthusiastic atmosphere.
Man I really thought I wouldn’t wanna go anywhere else but this place is honestly cost prohibitive. I ended up going to a couple other places and actually found someone I like even better. I’m still debating whether or not I wanna write a review and let everyone know about her though 🤔🤔

Reactions: george0

Thanks for the review....was surprised to find one here. Lucky you.
I contacted her beginning of this year on Line and Twitter but she never replied anything. Maybe she stopped taking reservations from foreigners :cry:

Reactions: rd1023 and george0
I contacted her beginning of this year on Line and Twitter but she never replied anything. Maybe she stopped taking reservations from foreigners :cry:
Try Twitter. That’s how I contacted her in the first place. If she doesn’t respond there then yeah who knows.

Same here, reached out on twitter and line but no response (and she read the message on line) so I think its safe to say she's NG for foreigners

Reactions: Cinnabums
IMG_8314.jpeg

Confirmed foreigner NG, she has more than enough Japanese interest to be booked out within an hour anyway.

At least she let me down gently by saying it’s store policy. Though I just visited the other day so it’s really dependent on the girl.

View attachment 23160

Confirmed foreigner NG, she has more than enough Japanese interest to be booked out within an hour anyway.

At least she let me down gently by saying it’s store policy. Though I just visited the other day so it’s really dependent on the girl.
Yeah seems like she stopped accepting foreigners. Told her the tenchou was fine with it but it's probably the classic Japanese roundabout way of saying you're out of luck. Playboy itself still has girls that take foreigners though.

Reactions: hanito
Yeah seems like she stopped accepting foreigners. Told her the tenchou was fine with it but it's probably the classic Japanese roundabout way of saying you're out of luck. Playboy itself still has girls that take foreigners though.
Yeah, no point arguing about it, bow 🙇‍♂️ and move on. Who have you seen at PBC?

I may have made some inroads into neighboring Kohaku though, was skeptical when I saw a review that recommended speaking in dialect but that seemed to work. Will report back if the suits don’t kick me out!