¥15000/30 Minutes

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Decided to give Imazato Shinchi a try after the bad Matsushima Shinchi experience. The mamasan who let me in only spoke Japanese but already had a note stating that foreigners had to pay ¥2000 more.

She called newcomer, Tomo. Mamasan specifically told me to not be rough. I agreed of course. Tomo came in and we chatted for a bit via the translate app. Turns out Tomo has only been doing this for a month and wants to save up money. She has an office job too.

Tomo has some tattoos and is pretty. BBBJ to start the session. Once we were ready for FS, she asked me if I wanted a condom. Obviously! Play it safe everyone!

We finished up and just talked about life before the mamasan gave us the 5 minute warning.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Surprisingly, Imazato Shinchi provided a welcoming environment. Some people might think the extra ¥2000 foreigner fee sucks, but that’s nothing if you were able to travel to Japan for leisure.

Debating whether or not I should repeat before I head out of Osaka…

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 10/24/2023

Thanks for the review! I wish there were more review for Imazato Shinchi.

Reactions: Alice
Thanks for the review but I'm a bit concerned about the tax. I've never been charged before so I wonder if this is a new thing. Big fan of Imazato when I need a change.

Thanks for the review but I'm a bit concerned about the tax. I've never been charged before so I wonder if this is a new thing. Big fan of Imazato when I need a change.
If you’re a gaijin and can speak Japanese they don’t charge you the tax. They only charge you the extra ¥2,000 if you’re gaijin and can’t speak Japanese.

Hey @Airnest! I should've known that you'd know. 😉Thanks for that info. Reassuring to know I'm not going to get slugged with that next time.

Actually met Kaori there about a month ago and enjoyed my time with her. Super nice girl.

Hey @Airnest! I should've known that you'd know. 😉Thanks for that info. Reassuring to know I'm not going to get slugged with that next time.

Actually met Kaori there about a month ago and enjoyed my time with her. Super nice girl.
How I found out first hand was, I took my friend (the one who discovered Juso) there February of this year. I did the talking to the Papa and that’s what he told me. So it’s more like a language tax and not a gaijin tax.

How I found out first hand was, I took my friend (the one who discovered Juso) there February of this year. I did the talking to the Papa and that’s what he told me. So it’s more like a language tax and not a gaijin tax
Nice work!

How I found out first hand was, I took my friend (the one who discovered Juso) there February of this year. I did the talking to the Papa and that’s what he told me. So it’s more like a language tax and not a gaijin tax.
For some reason this seems way more fair!

Last edited:
What time did you go there? I tried doing Imazato Shinchi in May this year and all the shops were closed with a sign on the front saying that they were only opening from 22:00 onwards. Then a few months later I searched for Japanese websites about this and I found a few pages saying that Imazato was finished, like how some other smaller ones had closed down.

Good to see that it’s still operating but I’m keen to know what day of the week and what time you went there.

What time did you go there? I tried doing Imazato Shinchi in May this year and all the shops were closed with a sign on the front saying that they were only opening from 22:00 onwards. Then a few months later I searched for Japanese websites about this and I found a few pages saying that Imazato was finished, like how some other smaller ones had closed down.

Good to see that it’s still operating but I’m keen to know what day of the week and what time you went there.
I went around 1 PM (13:00) on a Saturday. Most shops were closed, but the ones open acknowledged me. Yeah, the mamasan told me that the building I was in was remodeled this year. I saved the location on my Google Maps from last year and the building was in much better condition.

I went there at the beginning of November it fine. But non of shops would invite me in which was strange because the area was basically dead.

I tried going last night past 10pm, but all the shops were closed. One woman nearby who solicited me for her bar told me I'd have better luck coming earlier in the evening, but those signs do indeed say they would be operating at 22pm until the end of the year. Not sure what to make of it, and I usually don't head out to the Imazato area too often. I don't believe they're like Shinodayama where they have a specific day where all shops are closed (20th of every month).

I tried going last night past 10pm, but all the shops were closed. One woman nearby who solicited me for her bar told me I'd have better luck coming earlier in the evening, but those signs do indeed say they would be operating at 22pm until the end of the year. Not sure what to make of it, and I usually don't head out to the Imazato area too often. I don't believe they're like Shinodayama where they have a specific day where all shops are closed (20th of every month).
Just as an FYI, Imazato Shinchi is closed on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.

Last edited:
Just as an FYI, Imazato Shinchi is closed on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
Thanks, that's really helpful to know. I stopped by the area yesterday (Sat) between 1-2pm, and a few shops were open and soliciting me, so they're definitely open before 10pm. I've been going to Shinodayama lately and asked the mama-san why they were closed on the 20th, and she said she didn't know the reason; it's just that way.

Thanks, that's really helpful to know. I stopped by the area yesterday (Sat) between 1-2pm, and a few shops were open and soliciting me, so they're definitely open before 10pm. I've been going to Shinodayama lately and asked the mama-san why they were closed on the 20th, and she said she didn't know the reason; it's just that way.
For sure open in the afternoon then? Heading to osaka in a few weeks and not sure if I want to try imazato or matsushima but I'm only there for the one day.

For sure open in the afternoon then? Heading to osaka in a few weeks and not sure if I want to try imazato or matsushima but I'm only there for the one day.
I'm not sure if it's always open in the afternoon like they day I visited. Personally would recommend Matsushima out of those two for the novelty of being able to see all the girls beforehand, and there are a lot more shops to choose from.