Please give me some suggestions

sunshine2k5

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone, I want to ask one thing:
I have been in contact with a soapland girl who is no longer in Yoshiwara and lives elsewhere in Japan. I mention unintentionally that if I have a chance,I hope to invite her out for dinner or chat, the girl answer :
“良かったら20万円で会いましょう❤”
I'm not sure what she means,
I guess:
Maybe 1: I don't want to see you, and set a high price, please don't bother me.
or 2: OK,we can do everything as long as you pay 200K yen.
Could everybody give me some suggestions?
Thank you!

Yokattara 20 man yen de aimashou: If you’d like to let’s meet for 200.000 yen

I don’t see any deep meaning into that. It’s not too astronomical for an overnight. There are hostesses who charge that for a dinner date as well. (Not sure about ex Yoshiwara)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

I don’t see any deep meaning into that. It’s not too astronomical for an overnight. There are hostesses who charge that for a dinner date as well. (Not sure about ex Yoshiwara)

Thank you. She has left Yoshiwara for a long time, In my opinion, I think she has returned to being an ordinary girl.
200K just for a dinner is too expensive.
If she do not want to see me, no problem, 大丈夫です.

Reactions: Simonka
Thank you. She has left Yoshiwara for a long time, In my opinion, I think she has returned to being an ordinary girl.
200K just for a dinner is too expensive.
If she do not want to see me, no problem, 大丈夫です.
Dinner date: Dinner AND dessert ;)

If she really wants to be an ordinary girl, she probably declines or deletes all contact info of her clients.
We followed each other's Instagram the first time we met. From her Instagram, I saw her family, her parents, her real name, her pets, her personal life. I don't know why she gave me her personal account. So we can keep in touch for so long time.

I have been in contact with a soapland girl who is no longer in Yoshiwara and lives elsewhere in Japan.
I don't know why she gave me her personal account. So we can keep in touch for so long time.
Just curious, how long has it been since you’ve seen her in Yoshiwara? And by keep in touch, do you mean you’ve been in constant contact or just here and there over the years? And by contact I mean with words, not just likes. Lol

But if it’s 20man for a whole night (you should clarify time frame with her), considering 2hrs with an Indy provider can run you 5-10man, it might not sound like that bad a deal.

Just curious, how long has it been since you’ve seen her in Yoshiwara? And by keep in touch, do you mean you’ve been in constant contact or just here and there over the years? And by contact I mean with words, not just likes. Lol

But if it’s 20man for a whole night (you should clarify time frame with her), considering 2hrs with an Indy provider can run you 5-10man, it might not sound like that bad a deal.

Damn I get flak sometimes for preferring Sugar arrangements but when I see those prices...
Even if I could keep it up all night and get as many pops as I want and no need for sleep etc etc (I can’t, on all counts) seems way overpriced to me

It sounds like she is offering dinner plus hotel. But why don’t you ask her directly? You don’t want to get disappointed to spend a lot of money on something you are not sure about.

You don’t need to ask her directly like “is it included sex?” but more like “「デザート」も期待しちゃっていいのかな?” ( can I expect “dessert” as well?) or something.

Hello, everyone, I want to ask one thing:
I have been in contact with a soapland girl who is no longer in Yoshiwara and lives elsewhere in Japan. I mention unintentionally that if I have a chance,I hope to invite her out for dinner or chat, the girl answer :
“良かったら20万円で会いましょう❤”
I'm not sure what she means,
I guess:
Maybe 1: I don't want to see you, and set a high price, please don't bother me.
or 2: OK,we can do everything as long as you pay 200K yen.
Could everybody give me some suggestions?
Thank you!
One factor you did not mention: where does she live in Japan? Because if she is very far from Tokyo and includes the transportation time and costs in her quotation , then it starts to make a bit more sense

One factor you did not mention: where does she live in Japan? Because if she is very far from Tokyo and includes the transportation time and costs in her quotation , then it starts to make a bit more sense
She told me shi is at Kansai now. I asked her, if I go to Kansai next time, should we meet again and have dinner together?

She told me shi is at Kansai now. I asked her, if I go to Kansai next time, should we meet again and have dinner together?
Ok so her transportation is not a factor. But what do you really want? Just dinner as good old friends? Or be her client for the night? It’s not even clear to us what you try to achieve, to be honest

Ok so her transportation is not a factor. But what do you really want? Just dinner as good old friends? Or be her client for the night? It’s not even clear to us what you try to achieve, to be honest
Just as old friends, but I do not know what does she think.

Just as old friends, but I do not know what does she think.
Obviously given her answer she thought you wanted more.
So just reply « sorry for the misunderstanding, I just wanted to invite you to dinner as friend, nothing more. No problem if you can’t accept this invitation »

Obviously given her answer she thought you wanted more.
So just reply « sorry for the misunderstanding, I just wanted to invite you to dinner as friend, nothing more. No problem if you can’t accept this invitation »
Thank you!