Please tell me how stupid I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fumisancho79

TAG Member
Reaction score
Long story short I met a very cute soap girl outside of Japan, we made very loose plans to meet up once I am here but since about a week my Line messages are staying on unread. I tried finding her on cityheaven like an idiot stalker as I know she works in Yoshiwara in a foreigner-accepting soapland (priced at 20k/h+gaijin tax, which one could it be??) but the pics are so photoshopped that there are like 10 girls that kind of look like her. Anyway, I care waaaay too much about this, must have formed some absurd emotional attachment - can you guys please tell me how incredibly stupid I am so that I can get over this? 😅

If it's just been a week, then that could be that she's busy.

I find that sometimes Japanese girls will take a couple weeks to write back at times. She could be on her period or on vacation.. With cherry blossoms blooming early this year, she might also be busy with travelling and/or hanami parties. She might eventually connect with you again. I once had a girl go silent for a few months around Christmas time so I figured she found a boyfriend, but she eventually reached back to me.

.....But... if you just want companionship, then there is an abundance of options without needing to be stuck on anyone in particular.

Write a message saying you want to see her AT HER SHOP on date at time for xxx minutes.

She will definitely reply. If not, archive the line and move on.
You are very wise. I wrote her something like “oh I didn’t find you on cityheaven” and “are you working today?” but nothing as direct. At the end of the day I’m very willing to pay, I totally get this is transactional, it’s maybe annoying me so much because even though I’m willing to pay I get ignored 😅

Also, it could just be that she’s with her family for Sakura season and is not checking her “work Line” during that time…?

Reactions: Alice
You are very wise. I wrote her something like “oh I didn’t find you on cityheaven” and “are you working today?” but nothing as direct. At the end of the day I’m very willing to pay, I totally get this is transactional, it’s maybe annoying me so much because even though I’m willing to pay I get ignored 😅

Also, it could just be that she’s with her family for Sakura season and is not checking her “work Line” during that time…?

How long were you texting her for without scheduling? If they were meaningless texts going nowhere, then she might have moved on also.

Well, re-reading some of my messages it’s a bit ambiguous, I definitely let her know I wanted to meet up but I never said AT YOUR SHOP, so maybe she thought I’m some time waster who wants a freebie…shit, might have messed that up completely…

Reactions: Alice

Whatever you think her reasons for ghosting
1. You’re probably wrong
2. You will likely never really know
3. It doesn’t matter

Ask her for a specific booking. She will see it on her notifications and reply. Or ignore. Or won’t see it at all because you’re muted.
Either way you get resolution. And there are plenty more on CH willing to take your money.

Whatever you think her reasons for ghosting
1. You’re probably wrong
2. You will likely never really know
3. It doesn’t matter

Ask her for a specific booking. She will see it on her notifications and reply. Or ignore. Or won’t see it at all because you’re muted.
Either way you get resolution. And there are plenty more on CH willing to take your money.
You are so, so right!

Crazy thing is she wasn’t even that great! :X3:
I don’t know how to write a review about her without knowing the shop she works at…
Well, to be fair, that was a review right there: "Not great, might repeat." The only thing you need to add is a bunch of humble brag lines about your sexual prowess during the session plus one awkward moment you both laughed about for flair.

Well, to be fair, that was a review right there: "Not great, might repeat." The only thing you need to add is a bunch of humble brag lines about your sexual prowess during the session plus one awkward moment you both laughed about for flair.
Lol, I guess you are right :ROFLMAO:

I did what was suggested btw and sent a messaging asking to book at her shop, still on unread so will archive if no reply by noon.

Status
Not open for further replies.