Walk-In

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min - 14,300 JPY

Type/Location:
Men's Este(?)

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
I have been checking the website of this shop for a while, and since I have stuff to do at Ikebukuro I decided to drop in and try my luck.

A few notes :
・I look very asian and speak fluent enough to pass off as Japanese. The front staff quoted me the price from the Fujoho website https://fujoho.jp/index.php?p=shop_system&id=51459 . So I either pass off as a Japanese or the staff didn't care enough to charge me gaijin tax (if there is one).
・The shop has its own website, which shows old(?) pricing https://www.balino.jp/system.html so needing to pay more took me a bit off guard. It also has a foreigner page https://www.balino.jp/foreigner/ .
・The front staff carefully explained to me that the shop is 非風俗. The foreigner page also have a big section saying the shop doesn't provide sexual services. At first I thought this is just one of those labels shops use to evade the laws or whatever but as this review points out, no means no.

Anyway, I walked in, get a thorough explanation from the front staff, and decided on the 90 minute course. They then asked for my name (gave them a fake one) and my phone number. Didn't show me any photos to select so I was just hoping to get someone decent. Told me to wait at the waiting room, which is basically a sofa outside the shop surrounded by bamboo fences

After a few minutes, Misaki greeted me at the waiting room and lead me to the play room. Told me to shower alone and wear the paper undies once I'm done. All this time she waits outside the room preparing stuff.

After shower, Misaki gave me some tea and we move on to the main course.
She was very talkative throughout the session, which I liked very much but her message is piss poor, if you could call it one. After around 50 minutes massaging my feet and back, she asked me to turn over. I was expecting an actual HE but she just kept oiling my feet and my nether region. No teasing, and I don't even think she touched my balls once. I'm not someone who would try to do anything funny unless the provider started first, so I just lie there on my back, talking about Conan and how she should stop whaling gacha games. The only saving grace is the fact that we share the same hobby so I wouldn't actually mind shilling my money just to meet and talk to her. Plus, I did make a promise to bring some sweets next time.

Phone rang, Misaki was kind enough to wash my back, no funny business, and left me to my own device. Didn't even have enough time to rub one out. When I left, she gave me her name card and told me to come again.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
You could probably get better deal going across the street to Charlotte, but I had a great chemistry with Misaki, so much that I wouldn't mind getting blue balls just to meet her. I do hate blue balls, which prompt me to run to the nearest konbini, get some funds, and run across to Charlotte.

Thanks for your report on the experience you had. It's classed as a men's esute, which doesn't mean much since shops with this classification vary greatly.

Approved: 6/20/2022

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Misaki - https://fujoho.jp/index.php?p=girl&id=3220391

Date of Encounter:
June 2022

Contact Method:
Walk-In

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min - 14,300 JPY

Type/Location:
Men's Este(?)

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
I have been checking the website of this shop for a while, and since I have stuff to do at Ikebukuro I decided to drop in and try my luck.

A few notes :
・I look very asian and speak fluent enough to pass off as Japanese. The front staff quoted me the price from the Fujoho website https://fujoho.jp/index.php?p=shop_system&id=51459 . So I either pass off as a Japanese or the staff didn't care enough to charge me gaijin tax (if there is one).
・The shop has its own website, which shows old(?) pricing https://www.balino.jp/system.html so needing to pay more took me a bit off guard. It also has a foreigner page https://www.balino.jp/foreigner/ .
・The front staff carefully explained to me that the shop is 非風俗. The foreigner page also have a big section saying the shop doesn't provide sexual services. At first I thought this is just one of those labels shops use to evade the laws or whatever but as this review points out, no means no.

Anyway, I walked in, get a thorough explanation from the front staff, and decided on the 90 minute course. They then asked for my name (gave them a fake one) and my phone number. Didn't show me any photos to select so I was just hoping to get someone decent. Told me to wait at the waiting room, which is basically a sofa outside the shop surrounded by bamboo fences

After a few minutes, Misaki greeted me at the waiting room and lead me to the play room. Told me to shower alone and wear the paper undies once I'm done. All this time she waits outside the room preparing stuff.

After shower, Misaki gave me some tea and we move on to the main course.
She was very talkative throughout the session, which I liked very much but her message is piss poor, if you could call it one. After around 50 minutes massaging my feet and back, she asked me to turn over. I was expecting an actual HE but she just kept oiling my feet and my nether region. No teasing, and I don't even think she touched my balls once. I'm not someone who would try to do anything funny unless the provider started first, so I just lie there on my back, talking about Conan and how she should stop whaling gacha games. The only saving grace is the fact that we share the same hobby so I wouldn't actually mind shilling my money just to meet and talk to her. Plus, I did make a promise to bring some sweets next time.

Phone rang, Misaki was kind enough to wash my back, no funny business, and left me to my own device. Didn't even have enough time to rub one out. When I left, she gave me her name card and told me to come again.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
You could probably get better deal going across the street to Charlotte, but I had a great chemistry with Misaki, so much that I wouldn't mind getting blue balls just to meet her. I do hate blue balls, which prompt me to run to the nearest konbini, get some funds, and run across to Charlotte.
By the way who did you get at Charlotte and was it worth it?

Many Men's Este don't offer anything, officially or unofficially. Usually the most these shops offer is a good chat with a cute girl paired with a massage. That being said, every so often you'll find a girl (not a shop) that's happy to go a bit further. I've had make out sessions and happy endings at these kinds of shops before, but again it's very dependent on the girl.

Reactions: SatoKM
Many Men's Este don't offer anything, officially or unofficially. Usually the most these shops offer is a good chat with a cute girl paired with a massage. That being said, every so often you'll find a girl (not a shop) that's happy to go a bit further. I've had make out sessions and happy endings at these kinds of shops before, but again it's very dependent on the girl.
I've been to a few of those esute that don't offer anything extra. They must have a solid customer base because I honestly feel like they're not me.

By the way who did you get at Charlotte and was it worth it?

I got Lisa, which was great, but not for the reasons you'd expect.

Also didn't expect my review to get posted this quick. Thanks Mr. TAG

I've been there a few times - nice to get a usually decent massage and maybe a bit more, depending on the therapist. But that's all strictly between you and the therapist, officially nothing more than normal men's esute service is offered. Get the whip option, though - at most men's esute places (including Poolside) that'll usually include a HJ.

The shop is actually quite foreigner friendly, and there is no price difference for Japanese or foreigners, regardless of ethnicity. It was recommended to me by an ex-fuzoku girl working at a different men's esute place.

The therapist quality varies a LOT, though - some of the girls are very cute and friendly, others not so much. I'd say there's plenty of other men's esute places with much cuter staff than Poolside, on average.

Yeah the weird thong they ask you to wear is mostly a tale tale sign that nothing will happen.

Yeah the weird thong they ask you to wear is mostly a tale tale sign that nothing will happen.

All men's esute make you wear those (by rule, not so much in practice) but some men's esute have more on the menu than just massage.

Care to give a review of Lisa?

I'll try to rack up my brains and recount the experience this weekend and try to write one. Funnily enough, I was writing one halfway but gave up because I don't want to juice my brains out after writing this one review :confused:

I've been there a few times - nice to get a usually decent massage and maybe a bit more, depending on the therapist. But that's all strictly between you and the therapist, officially nothing more than normal men's esute service is offered. Get the whip option, though - at most men's esute places (including Poolside) that'll usually include a HJ.

The shop is actually quite foreigner friendly, and there is no price difference for Japanese or foreigners, regardless of ethnicity. It was recommended to me by an ex-fuzoku girl working at a different men's esute place.

The therapist quality varies a LOT, though - some of the girls are very cute and friendly, others not so much. I'd say there's plenty of other men's esute places with much cuter staff than Poolside, on average.

Thanks for the advice. Men's este is a fairly new area to me as I usually only go to soaps or reviewed massage places that actually gives HE. I might take another one just to see how varied the services are. Japanese forums does says that there's no meat beatings but you might get to crawl your hands on some providers. I'll also make sure to get a tenga just so I could rub one out at the solo shower session :D

Reactions: bichan2