Guest viewing is limited

Popping my Gotanda Cherry

bergmann

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
"Koko", anonymous Gotanda knocking shop
(Gotanda Area: https://goo.gl/maps/xr9fnJAGnmqCjU5x5)

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
Grizzled Chinese lady tout on street outside

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes, 10.000 yen

Type/Location:
Basement cubicle farm

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So, it's been almost a decade since while leaving the (then) office late one evening I was propositioned (on the main road) by a lady of Chinese lilt with the heady promise of "Massaaaji? Sex? Honban 1man yen?" or words to that effect, which I gracefully refused safe in the assumed knowledge that any on-street invitation involving an individual from the Middle Kingdom and "massaaaji" would be an expensive disappointment, a theory I was later to put to the test in another part of the Eastern Capital.

But thanks to this fine forum I have learned that Gotanda is the exception to this rule, and as such and at a loose end recently I allowed myself to be availed by a grizzled Chinese lady at a remote end of the 有楽街 who directed me downstairs where I was presented with large a selection of laminated photographs of ladies of negotiable virtue, and a much smaller selection (well two) of same who were immediately available for negotiable virtue, so in the absence of any other criteria I requested the "もっとやさしい" of the two and was led inside the cubicle farm to meet "Koko" (if memory serves correctly) in her underwear and big-enough-to-house-a-futon+space-for-an-ashtray cubicle, and she was indeed very friendly and chatty in generally good shape and willing to let me use her lady parts for causing the inside of a condom to become more full than before.

Amusingly the shower used for pre-lady-part-usage ablutions was occupied post-lady-part-usage but it turned out there were alternative facilities beyond that shower, through the toilet-with-two-doors and past all the other cubicles, where there were two adjacent shower cubicles and due to the informal logistics when exiting I brushed up against the bare posterior of the lady-parts-rental-operator exiting the anterior cubicle, which was unexpected.

I should note that in contrast to previously experienced cubicle farms, while there was loud background music, it was not loud enough to hinder conversation with one's lady-parts-rental-provider, but also not loud enough to hinder eavesdropping on neighbouring conversations, which can be offputting if you are cursed with the the ability to understand them ("アッ、足に出ちゃった!").

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Another experience knocked off the bucket list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting... both in the style of telling us the details and the approach taken.
when exiting I brushed up against the bare posterior of the lady-parts-rental-operator exiting the anterior cubicle, which was unexpected.
That made me chuckle a bit... lol.

Approved: 11/5/2019

Management Comment: We don't normally encourage street pickups like, please be vigilant and exercise due caution when interacting with people who approach you on the street. Regardless if it's a known area or not. We've added a map link in the review above so you don't have to ask where Gotanda is. (You can figure out the rest....)

Reactions: stangbangr
Management Comment: We don't normally encourage street pickups like, please be vigilant and exercise due caution when interacting with people who approach you on the street. Regardless if it's a known area or not. We've added a map link in the review above so you don't have to ask where Gotanda is. (You can figure out the rest....)

Searching the forum should provide further clues. I would never have taken the plunge had it not been for the information garnered here, and this is only the second time ever I've ever interacted with someone on the street (the first was truly a TOFTT moment further up the Yamanote Line way before I'd hear of this forum).