Guest viewing is limited

Position after clicking a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

Presumably Male
Reaction score
When you click a thread that shows there are new posts the browser then directs you to that first new post instead of bringing you to the first post of the thread every time. Except when it doesn't: I have noticed several times that if the thread is totally new I get directed to one of the replies and not the original starting post.

Being old and ugly I just thought my memory issues are acting up and I have actually read the original post before but forgotten. This time though it was one of NEDs literary pieces and one just don't forget them. So this definitely is an issue but where? Using Win10 and Chrome.

Cannot immediately re-produce this on two platforms, but will take a look from a test VM.

Seems to happen just randomly and not that often either. Have noticed this several times in the last few weeks already but as said it was so rare I discarded it first as my own memory issue.

Seems to happen just randomly and not that often either. Have noticed this several times in the last few weeks already but as said it was so rare I discarded it first as my own memory issue.
Will be looking into it, just can’t priorotize it right this very moment. Thanks for the comments and additional info.

Will be looking into it, just can’t priorotize it right this very moment. Thanks for the comments and additional info.

Yeah, it's not like it's life threatening or anything like that, just a slight annoyance.

And @User#8628 is right now when I think about it; most probably it has ever happened only with reviews.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Damn, I thought this would be about a new sexual position... big disappointment

Reactions: MikeH
Status
Not open for further replies.