Post Trip Introduction - Tokyo, Japan

jaga2020

TAG Member
Reaction score
Post Trip Introduction - Tokyo

This may be bit lengthy review - if you feel bored - just look into the headings of each section and look what you need actually for your trips

About Myself:

English is not my native language, so please ignore if you find any grammatical error in my reviews or Introductions

I am an Asian gajjin and mid aged man in 30's. What ever i am writing here it will be very useful for newly come Non-Japanese speakers.

I joined TAG in March 2023 and from there i have been closely watching all reviews about the adult entertainments in Japan. After the long wait and analysis i have decided to go to Tokyo in February 2024. First is getting VISA is very important to enter to Japan. So i almost spent 1 week to make the Introdution, covering letter and Itenary details. Of course it is not full one week, whenever i will get free time i will draft the letter and applied to Japan Embassy. Finally I got my Visa approved in January 2024. That was the happiest moment for me !

All set and I flied to Japan second week of February successfully and my trip was a great success. When i am writing this reviews, i retuned back to my home country and sharing my experience to you all.

Booking with Service Providers/Store Managers:

I am Masochist man and i love slut girls. I mean i just want the girls to torture me first and then give the extreme pleasure to me which is my dream. I almost bought my own cosplay (mostly bodycon sexy gown) for all the girls during the play.

Believe me or not. My 90% of my bookings is already confirmed via Twitter or LINE before i land to Japan. This is the output of my 1.5 years analysis and the special thanks to TAG members. Almost all the store managers and service providers are behaved with me very kindly except one (thats why my 100% booking dropeed to 90% or else my booking is 100% already confirmed before i land to Japan)

Bad Experience:
The store name is Akiba Cos (Akihabara Cosplay) - Actually first i DM'd the girl in twitter ( i dont want to mention the name here please) she knows very well that i am a foriegner and i dont speak Japanese even my twitter profile is purely in English. She only confirmed the date and timing and then i approached the store manager in twitter (he is very fast in repyling DM's). After that i dont know what happened. when the date is closer, usually the store manager will send the messgae to me and confirm about the date and time once again (this is general in Japan - i used to get confirmation from all the store managers one day before) but unfortunately i didnt get any messgae from Akiba cos.

But still i shared the hotel details and room number in the morning itself where as my appointment is at around 6 pm. After all i got sudend message from the girl that "did you talk to the store manager" i got shocked. Suddenly i just messaged the akiba cos store manager and asked about my reservation status. He said that girl wont provide service for non japanese speakers.

Oh what the hell ! come on dude then why you guys gave me the confirmation before? (both grils and Store manager). I am totally upset on that because she is popular and beautiful girl in the store and i booked for 180 minutes. All went down now. When i asked store manager "why you did confirmed to me earlier ?" then suddenly he got angry and said go and book with another service provider. May be they will give importance first to Japanese people thats why they told some reasons to cancel my reservations.

This is the only bad experience i got with the service provider and store manager. Rest all service provider and store managers are very kind. Kindly refer my reviews that i am going to write after this one by one.

Hotel Booking:

Guys this is most important here. I would like to tell you something please go to some booking or agoda.com websites and filter the "LOVE HOTELS" and book it blindly. (note: you have to book it for 2 people even if you travel alone to Japan) Dont spend too much money by booking into big star hotels.

This is the best option i would say to avoid all the love hotel fees and unnecessary confusion during making the reservations. I booked the love hotel in "IKEBUKURO" through booking.com.

Oh my god, the hotel and the hotel staffs are so good. Most of the service providers i took in my own hotel without any obstacles. It went very smooth.

I want to tell you another good news - i have had two 3P sessions (which is HEAVENLY one). For that they never charged single YEN for the addtional person (i.e for third person). There is some guy in front who is very nice person, he told that they are going to stay for short time means "its okay no problem" like this he told. I told so many thank to him and enjoyed my time.

Totally i have made 10 reservations during my trip. 8 Out of 10 i just enjoyed in my hotel room itself. Others 2 - one is soapland, of course you need to go to their place and another one is in Gotanda which is very far so i went there had great fun with SERINA :)

Every day morning they used to clean my room and stock the supplies again like tooth brushes, towels, mouth washers everything. One more thing - ha ha one of the best thing i saw in Japan is the Toilet - come on man what a technology - TOTO - you dont have to do anything here, everything will be taken care by TOTO by clicking one small buttons :)

Conclusion:

It is really a great trip for me in Japan and i will never forget this trip till the end of my life. I am not sure whether i will go to Japan again or not. Almost all the service providers thanked me seperately in DM's and some of them posted my small present that i gave to them and Rena wrote the CH diary. All of them thanked me for the cosplay i presented to them which is very sexy in look after they weared it.

I love Japan soooo much and if the fate decides, one more time i will definitely go to Japan and i will surely book with Miyabi and Mariko

Kindly ignore the names i mentioned here, you can see them in my review with the detailed play explanations :)

Thats all for now. Cheers and take care

Last edited:

This may be bit lengthy review - if you feel bored - just look into the headings of each section and look what you need actually for your trips

About Myself:

English is not my native language, so please ignore if you find any grammatical error in my reviews or Introductions

I am an Asian gajjin and mid aged man in 30's. What ever i am writing here it will be very useful for newly come Non-Japanese speakers.

I joined TAG in March 2023 and from there i have been closely watching all reviews about the adult entertainments in Japan. After the long wait and analysis i have decided to go to Tokyo in February 2024. First is getting VISA is very important to enter to Japan. So i almost spent 1 week to make the Introdution, covering letter and Itenary details. Of course it is not full one week, whenever i will get free time i will draft the letter and applied to Japan Embassy. Finally I got my Visa approved in January 2024. That was the happiest moment for me !

All set and I flied to Japan second week of February successfully and my trip was a great success. When i am writing this reviews, i retuned back to my home country and sharing my experience to you all.

I am Masochist man and i love slut girls. I mean i just want the girls to torture me first and then give the extreme pleasure to me which is my dream. I almost bought my own cosplay (mostly bodycon sexy gown) for all the girls during the play.

Believe me or not. My 90% of my bookings is already confirmed via Twitter or LINE before i land to Japan. This is the output of my 1.5 years analysis and the special thanks to TAG members. Almost all the store managers and service providers are behaved with me very kindly except one (thats why my 100% booking dropeed to 90% or else my booking is 100% already confirmed before i land to Japan)

Bad Experience:
The store name is Akiba Cos (Akihabara Cosplay) - Actually first i DM'd the girl in twitter ( i dont want to mention the name here please) she knows very well that i am a foriegner and i dont speak Japanese even my twitter profile is purely in English. She only confirmed the date and timing and then i approached the store manager in twitter (he is very fast in repyling DM's). After that i dont know what happened. when the date is closer, usually the store manager will send the messgae to me and confirm about the date and time once again (this is general in Japan - i used to get confirmation from all the store managers one day before) but unfortunately i didnt get any messgae from Akiba cos.

But still i shared the hotel details and room number in the morning itself where as my appointment is at around 6 pm. After all i got sudend message from the girl that "did you talk to the store manager" i got shocked. Suddenly i just messaged the akiba cos store manager and asked about my reservation status. He said that girl wont provide service for non japanese speakers.

Oh what the hell ! come on dude then why you guys gave me the confirmation before? (both grils and Store manager). I am totally upset on that because she is popular and beautiful girl in the store and i booked for 180 minutes. All went down now. When i asked store manager "why you did confirmed to me earlier ?" then suddenly he got angry and said go and book with another service provider. May be they will give importance first to Japanese people thats why they told some reasons to cancel my reservations.

This is the only bad experience i got with the service provider and store manager. Rest all service provider and store managers are very kind. Kindly refer my reviews that i am going to write after this one by one.

Hotel Booking:

Guys this is most important here. I would like to tell you something please go to some booking or agoda.com websites and filter the "LOVE HOTELS" and book it blindly. (note: you have to book it for 2 people even if you travel alone to Japan) Dont spend too much money by booking into big star hotels.

This is the best option i would say to avoid all the love hotel fees and unnecessary confusion during making the reservations. I booked the love hotel in "IKEBUKURO" through booking.com.

Oh my god, the hotel and the hotel staffs are so good. Most of the service providers i took in my own hotel without any obstacles. It went very smooth.

I want to tell you another good news - i have had two 3P sessions (which is HEAVENLY one). For that they never charged single YEN for the addtional person (i.e for third person). There is some gut in front who is very nice person, he told that they are going to stay for short time means "its okay no problem" like this he told. I told so many thank to him and enjoyed my time.

Totally i have made 10 reservations during my trip. 8 Out of 10 i just enjoyed in my hotel room itself. Others 2 - one is soapland, of course you need to go to their place and another one is in Gotanda which is very far so i went there had great fun with SERINA :)

Every day morning they used to clean my room and stock the supplies again like tooth brushes, towels, mouth washers everything. One more thing - ha ha one of the best thing i saw in Japan is the Toilet - come on man what a technology - TOTO - you dont have to do anything here, everything will be taken care by TOTO by clicking one small buttons :)

Conclusion:

It is really a great trip for me in Japan and i will never forget this trip till the end of my life. I am not sure whether i will go to Japan again or not. Almost all the service providers thanked me seperately in DM's and some of them posted my small present that i gave to them and Rena wrote the CH diary. All of them thanked me for the cosplay i presented to them which is very sexy in look after they weared it.

I love Japan soooo much and if the fate decides, one more time i will definitely go to Japan and i will surely book with Miyabi and Mariko

Kindly ignore the names i mentioned here, you can see them in my review with the detailed play explanations :)

One more point i forgot to add in above - You have to remove 20 or 30 minutes from your play time with all the service providers. This is the common thing i noticed with all the provders. For SM girls it may be more than that becuase they bring big bags with all the tools inside it. So it will take time for them to take out and pack up things.

For example: If you book for 60 Minutes then your play time will be 30 or 40 minutes only (the first 10 and last 10 minutes time will be taken for brushing teeth, bath and dress up)

If you book for 120 minutes then play time will be 90 or 100 minutes. Of course again it is all depends with the service provider and you. In my case i didnt push any girls and i have been very kind to all the girls becuase i booked all my reservations are minimum 120 minutes. So for me i didnt see that as issue.

Reactions: ilovelace
Bad Experience:

This just sounds like miscommunication. I would say that most shops expect that YOU confirm and will only call if something doesn't go as planned. Booking health via multiple twitter accounts just sounds like a bad idea.
I don't know the shop or its policies, but how you explained it it sounds more like you didn't confirm on time by yourself and they gave her slot to someone else. That's why the girl was surprised and the store manager pissed. That would make more sense than the overused racism explanation.

This just sounds like miscommunication. I would say that most shops expect that YOU confirm and will only call if something doesn't go as planned. Booking health via multiple twitter accounts just sounds like a bad idea.
I don't know the shop or its policies, but how you explained it it sounds more like you didn't confirm on time by yourself and they gave her slot to someone else. That's why the girl was surprised and the store manager pissed. That would make more sense than the overused racism explanation.
No Danbo - I believe i gave my communication very clear... See the attached image of agreed time and cost and he said thumbs up for that... I think something happened between the girl and SM.... I am not sure about that.....because it is my 1.5 years of analysis and i dont mistakes in communicating with them.... rest of all the service providers and store managers it went very good..... how is that possible for me then ?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Capture 4.JPG
    Capture 4.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Capture 3.JPG
    Capture 3.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Capture 2.JPG
    Capture 2.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 76
No Danbo - I believe i gave my communication very clear... See the attached image of agreed time and cost and he said thumbs up for that... I think something happened between the girl and SM.... I am not sure about that.....because it is my 1.5 years of analysis and i dont mistakes in communicating with them.... rest of all the service providers and store managers it went very good..... how is that possible for me then ?

This is the message confirmation from the girl. She said she is okay from 6 pm on the reservation date and after that the same is agreed by store manager as well in above images i attached ! :(

Attachments

• Capture 5.JPG
    Capture 5.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 75
This is the message confirmation from the girl. She said she is okay from 6 pm on the reservation date and after that the same is agreed by store manager as well in above images i attached ! :(
Seems legit, but still, expect mishaps, especially if you don't know Japanese but still choose to communicate in Japanese.

Seems legit, but still, expect mishaps, especially if you don't know Japanese but still choose to communicate in Japanese.
I just used Google Translate - For all the service providers/Store managers - i told them that i am using the translation app to communicate....

Hehe, yeah the messages confirm the booking but it's hard to follow because they are spread over a span of 2 weeks and there could still be miscommunication.

Even if the girl got another confirmation from you but the shop didn't they could have rescheduled because they didn't hear back from you in time.

We will never know...doesn't matter now. At least all your other appointments worked out.

Reactions: jaga2020
Hehe, yeah the messages confirm the booking but it's hard to follow because they are spread over a span of 2 weeks and there could still be miscommunication.

Even if the girl got another confirmation from you but the shop didn't they could have rescheduled because they didn't hear back from you in time.

We will never know...doesn't matter now. At least all your other appointments worked out.
All other appointments are rock solid.... Will write one by one... It may take some time because it is 10 reviews..... i will do my best to post it ASAP !

yor costume, the red one or the black one?

I lol-ed when I read "darling" and "brother" 🤣

• Haha
Is a 3p at Akiba Cos really just an extra 5000 yen and not the price of 2 providers + 5000 yen???

Everyone else calls me brother, i want to call them brother too 😈

Reactions: yyyter

About Myself:

Bad Experience:

Hotel Booking:

I want to tell you another good news - i have had two 3P sessions (which is HEAVENLY one). For that they never charged single YEN for the addtional person (i.e for third person). There is some guy in front who is very nice person, he told that they are going to stay for short time means "its okay no problem" like this he told. I told so many thank to him and enjoyed my time.

Conclusion:

Thanks for your review, I can relate to your situation! I also had some troubles when I attempted to use Akihabara Cosplay, as I had planned on seeing a couple of their girls, but when I called to arrange a date, they said no foreigners allowed. Interestingly enough, I just had a conversation via Line with a booker at Akihabara Cosplay and was told no problem, call any time. I will go back to Tokyo later this year, I really do want to use their service.

I really enjoyed your writing. I think you accumulated a lot of good karma by studying reviews carefully and planning and executing your dream adventure resourcefully. I believe your bad review is reflective of the seller's market that we are in. Shops do not need to be on their best behavior with customers in order to stay competitive, despite the huge number of options that buyers still have! Some shops expect you to make that confirmation call, others call (or text) you. Whether there is an actual risk calculation behind that difference, the latter practice of course is objectively better service, at least where logistics is concerned. Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for your review, I can relate to your situation! I also had some troubles when I attempted to use Akihabara Cosplay, as I had planned on seeing a couple of their girls, but when I called to arrange a date, they said no foreigners allowed. Interestingly enough, I just had a conversation via Line with a booker at Akihabara Cosplay and was told no problem, call any time. I will go back to Tokyo later this year, I really do want to use their service.
It was my bad luck that day..but that person is very fast in replying in DM in Twitter.... He never been late in replying DM that I liked it so much....