Preferred Body Type On Girls

What's your preferred body type on a girl?

• Total voters
Wow, @Sinapse , I didn't know you liked those. If this is also the type you go for when gaming, it puts your field reports in a different light! (y)

Man yeah sometimes I think I'm in the wrong country.. I'll take a curvy chick with a slim waist and booty / boobs every day of the week over a petite small / skinny chick. I also tend to gravitate towards Asian / Latina / Blacks / anything else not standard in my hometown over white girls generally, but that's a different story

Reactions: jacqueh
This is probably a work of a surgeon but still... My body goal in a natural way!

Those hips are amazing, plus the boobs, and the flat stomach.

[Removed Defunct Domain Image Hosting] x2

And I'm back to the gym this month for muscle and weight gaining!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like my Asian pale smooth skin. Thanks to my mom.

One of my Japanese female friend is really into getting tanned. She even goes to the beach in south east Asia once in a while just to maintain her olive skin. She looks good with tanned skin but not for me, I believe. Those guys who know me in person, what do you think? Ayaka with tanned skin, thumbs up or down?

Ayaka with tanned skin, thumbs up or down?
Despite my own preference for pale skin and dark hair, I think you could easily pull off a nice tan. Why not try a temporary spray tan to see if you like the results?

Personally I prefer natural skin color.
For white people, I like them with natural ivory skin. They look more elegant and sophisticated. English rose type.
For black people, I like them with really dark skin. They look better with darker skin. Cooler and more fashionable to me. Look better on vivid colored cloths, too.
For north Asian; Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Mongolian, I like pale skin. Not European white but Asian pale skin.
Latino, south East Asian and Indian, I like them with natural tanned skin. I don't understand why Miss- something from these countries always have pale skin.

This is actually a big turn-off for me. While I have no preference for natural skin tone, white skin that has been fried just looks awful. The thought of all those wrinkles to come :eek:

I grew up in a country that worships white skin. And that became my nature due to my nurture. I silently freak out when I see tan lines in my skin. I was a diver before I became skin conscious. I stopped diving altogether just coz I hated being tanned. I love soft smooth white skin. I put on lotion everyday and get the one with the highest SPF I can find especially for face. When it is summer, I look like a total idiot coz I use umbrella just so I wont be exposed to sun. I even went to beach one time because I super duper miss the sea breeze. I brought umbrella and brought the umbrella with me on the water lol, everybody looked at me lol. Most embarrasing was when strong wind blew and my umbrella turned upside down :oops:

Last edited:
Miss- something from these countries always have pale skin.

True! From my country (that is really really big with beauty pageants and never fails to place in most prestigious international pageant) even if they worship white skin, beauty pageant is a different deal, some girls would go spray tanning before joining the competition. It just makes them glisten on stage more. It makes the muscles more defined when on spot light. I think the some asian countries should reevaluate on that. Biggest beauty pageant companies in my country is managed by south american, specifically colombians. Most of the judges are western and looks for nice tan. That's probably why eastern countries rarely win in international beauty pageants, they send very pale candidates.

I did beauty pageant as well, and my cocandidates has a trick that they said would make them achieve perfect tan. They put coca cola on their whole body, including the face. And they would go sunbathe. Lol I would never do that.

Last edited:
Man yeah sometimes I think I'm in the wrong country.. I'll take a curvy chick with a slim waist and booty / boobs every day of the week over a petite small / skinny chick. I also tend to gravitate towards Asian / Latina / Blacks / anything else not standard in my hometown over white girls generally, but that's a different story

guess youre not alone from what i hear and see... i personally dont know any guy who doesnt like curves...
except for myself, i prefer slim/skinny, little to no breast and waist and hip circumference shouldt differ too much...
about skin: as white as it can get (im white myself, like really white)... but sure there are pretty women of all colours...
hair: colour doesnt matter, i prefer short, though...