Preferred Body Type On Girls

What's your preferred body type on a girl?

• Total voters
Looks like my preference has the lead at this point. Yeah, you'll have to vote to find out!

I probably have played with over 30 girls from different countries, Japanese, Chinese, Latina, black girls and Eupopean.

I always thought I was attracted by slim, short girls as they are so cute! But after lots of experience, I found myself that I am more attracted by short and firm women than short and slim girls.
I enjoyed being with this really tiny cute girl for the few minutes then realized that I felt like playing with a little underage girl...That was not fun discovery.

Me personaly preffer short girls as I am quite short too but height doesn't really matter for me. If she is tall, then I would like her body to be slim; not skinny but slim. Thick and tall is somewhat manly.
By the way, my current fantasy girl is playing with Indian girl. do you guys know anybody?

I probably have played with over 30 girls from different countries, Japanese, Chinese, Latina, black girls and Eupopean.

I always thought I was attracted by slim, short girls as they are so cute! But after lots of experience, I found myself that I am more attracted by short and firm women than short and slim girls.
I enjoyed being with this really tiny cute girl for the few minutes then realized that I felt like playing with a little underage girl...That was not fun discovery.

Me personaly preffer short girls as I am quite short too but height doesn't really matter for me. If she is tall, then I would like her body to be slim; not skinny but slim. Thick and tall is somewhat manly.
By the way, my current fantasy girl is playing with Indian girl. do you guys know anybody?
I also really like Indian girls. Maybe i think Indian and Arabian girls are most pretty. As mentioned before i'm really a sucker for the dark type for boys and girls. I don't know, they just look mysterious and exotic for a blonde like me. Haha.

I also really like Indian girls. Maybe i think Indian and Arabian girls are most pretty. As mentioned before i'm really a sucker for the dark type for boys and girls. I don't know, they just look mysterious and exotic for a blonde like me. Haha.

Mysterious like in "how does he/she do this to me" while in bed ?

As the saying goes, we're all the same height when we get horizontal. :)

Yeah, when I had fun with @User#8628 I didn't realize how tall she actually was.
When you lie down and look at her very cute, innocent face, you don't feel her height being tall.

Looks like my preference has the lead at this point. Yeah, you'll have to vote to find out!

While it is true that "slim & fit", the most conventional idea of female attractiveness, has the most votes, I'm pleasantly surprised and impressed that the distribution of votes in the poll is quite broad and inclusive with significant numbers going for all of the options (except BBW). For example, there is no statistically significant difference between the number who prefer "slim & fit" and the number who prefer either "average" or thick & fit". TAG as the church of WALDT indeed! (y)

-Ww

While it is true that "slim & fit", the most conventional idea of female attractiveness, has the most votes, I'm pleasantly surprised and impressed that the distribution of votes in the poll is quite broad and inclusive with significant numbers going for all of the options (except BBW). For example, there is no statistically significant difference between the number who prefer "slim & fit" and the number who prefer either "average" or thick & fit". TAG as the church of WALDT indeed! (y)

-Ww

TAG's Resident Sage has nailed it again. I might add the well-worn phrase, "different strokes for different folks!"

Straight lady here but I love love love kim kardashian kind of body type. Curvy and voloptuous. My dream body, too bad I'm quite petite for that.

Kimmy is petite, only about 5' 4"?

At my heaviest, my measurements were exactly the same as Kim's. It was nice, but I prefer being a little more toned with a smaller waist / some fat off my ass!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
What about a fit, slim girl with big boobs and a big derrière?
Yes, the "insta-type" (lots of girls like this have more than a million people following their selfies) is great for me.
Goddesses with thick thighs, tiny waists, and toned all over..
Looks like you've been peeking at my dreams. I go crazy for those (even more then the boobs are over the handful), but they simply are absent from Tokyo, or they've been hiding well. One has to go to Miami or maybe eastern Europe to lay their eyes on those women.

As a side note, I'm also rather surprised by the popularity of Thick and Fit type. Due to the rather extreme popularity of the JKStyle deli on TAG, I assumed I was one of the few who liked wide hips, large backs, big tits, and preferably thin waists (hourglass/pin-up style). Moreover, I found that most guys I talked to in Japan focus more on faces than bodies, and like round, young and soft faces, going for the cute girl rather than the beautiful woman. This added to a sort of disgust for fat and a clear preference for fair skin. Seeing more than a couple votes for the thick type is... comforting. Maybe some here like tanned girls too?

As a side note, I'm also rather surprised by the popularity of Thick and Fit type. Due to the rather extreme popularity of the JKStyle deli on TAG, I assumed I was one of the few who liked wide hips, large backs, big tits, and preferably thin waists (hourglass/pin-up style). Moreover, I found that most guys I talked to in Japan focus more on faces than bodies, and like round, young and soft faces, going for the cute girl rather than the beautiful woman. This added to a sort of disgust for fat and a clear preference for fair skin. Seeing more than a couple votes for the thick type is... comforting. Maybe some here like tanned girls too?

I included pictures to give a better idea of what my preferred body type on girls look like. I really adore thick thighs and tiny waists~ haha :p

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 234
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 240
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 231
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 228
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    17.6 KB · Views: 241
Oh if only all you girls looked like Jennifer Aniston we'd all be happy. :p

Personally I like sporty girls, with a bit of muscle. I'm not a big fan of skinny girls.

But there are some women with some sort of intangible quality that make me feel good when I'm in their presence. They don't come along often but a couple of years ago I fell head over heels for one and contemplated leaving the wife.