Kalitrad

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Pregnant Irori @ 39 - Sankyu Group Shinjuku | Good services, bad face

Service Name:
Health Delivery

Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/shinjuku-thankyou/girlid-49403142/?of=y2#menus

Website/Contact Info:
https://39group.info/shinjuku/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
2h - 19,600Yen + Hotel

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So basically I was browsing through lots of fuuzoku websites, and stumbled upon this 39group one which, according to this forum, had quite a bad rep with low quality providers.
But after looking at a bunch of profiles I eventually found this Irori woman who seemed to be pregnant, and having fun with a pregnant woman has always been one of my fantasy/dream - so I thought, for this price, I could give it a go.

Now here is my first mistake. After arriving in Japan, I started using a few other different P4P providers, mostly deriheru, sometimes rifure, and always had great looking young girls. Like, truly, in my books 7/10 and above girls (although they were more expensive by the hour, of course). I'm also very often going out to places filled with, again, young cute girls (live/concerts). Why does this matter?
Because this heavily skewed my everyday perception of reality.

I thought most japanese women were cute, just like the ones I had met so far. I thought even the slightly chubbier ones, less than perfect ones would be at least 6/10 - I meant, even in the trains, they're all so pretty!...

Alas. I was wrong.

So, I first contacted Irori through Line, as I much prefer girls who do himeyoyaku, just asking her if she was free 2 days later at the time I wanted, and I also asked her if she had milks in her jugs. She told me no, pregnant women don't lactate until birth. Which I checked later was kinda wrong, some do, but it's not pure milk but colostrum and starts coming out anywhere between the 12nd and 22nd week of pregnancy, depending on the source. Usually midway.
Anyway, not every women is the same and she just happened not to at this point of her pregnancy. I was disappointed but kept the reservation nonetheless.

I'll cut short to the chase though. I asked for a rendez-vous at the seibu shinjuku north exit station, arrived too early, walked around bored for almost a hour and saw a bunch of cute girls tachinbo-ing (maybe I should've gone for them instead... sounds super risky but some of them really look amazing imo), then finally met Irori at the station.
Her face was terrible.
She had absolutely 0 makeup. Completely suppin (I love girls with makeup, mind you), and whenever she smiled, she had a joker smile with tiny lips showing all of her teet that had too much space between them or just a weird shape.
Just typing this out gives me chill.
Her fashion sense was also that of a mama who didn't give a fuck anymore. Ugly orange coat with heavy sweater and rundown pair of jeans. I like girls who dress cutely and with girly clothes. This was the extreme opposite.
I think there are much worse women out there, to be honest, in terms of face objectively. But I have a specific type of girls that I like, and this was not it.
Really, if she had just caked her face with makeup, she'd have been decent.
But she's a mom already, had another son (which I learned after chatting with her a bit), and probably didn't care anymore.

* NOTE: Yeah, checking the pics on CH, I already knew she wasn't going to be pretty. I just thought that the pregnant fetish would take over that fact, add that to my delusional self (as seen above), you see where that led me.

So through LINE I asked her to guide me to a hotel since I had never come to this area before to play, so she asked my budget and I told her anything around 5000 or below. She said it was perfect and led me to a weirdly SM-decorated hotel.

I honestly don't remember all of the details here.
But basically we chatted, showered, bathed together a bit, she used some foaming stuff to shower me again after like 20mins of bathing (I do like bathing with the providers so that was my choice), wend to bed and it was really basic.
As expected of a pregnant woman she was more on the receiving end although she did try to sumata me when I asked but I wasn't really feeling anything where I could see her face so I quickly stopped.
Eventually I asked for a BJ (which was absolutely nothing praise worthy but not bad at all either, very neutral) and she did, for quite a while until I forced myself to come in her mouth because I just wanted to end it (the whole meeting, not the bj), we showered again and then laid down on the bed again for like 30mins and kept chatting.

Basically she was kind, positively answered all of my requests (I even asked to film her/take photos... since it was free anyway), she was enjoying her work and really tried to give me a great experience.
The problem wasn't her. It was me. I just couldn't like it because of her face, and that damn smile.
She was 27 btw. And I'm fairly sure she wasn't lying - I'm not too bad at guessing people's age (asians included), and she did look perfectly 27 to me.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you don't mind a joker smile, and are into pregnant women for a fairly cheap price, she's actually great.
Very kind, can be both S or M depending on your requests, is gentle/caring even through text (kept texting me while we were looking for each other, offered to come pick me up, was willing to give me any info I needed), touching the belly was fun, but ultimately, my preggo fetish died that day.

And I realised that, to me, face is everything.

For the same price I think there are much, much better alternatives especially if you can speak Japanese.

Last edited:
Thank you for you report!

Approved: 1/20/2024

* NOTE: Yeah, checking the pics on CH, I already knew she wasn't going to be pretty.
I can't tell if I have lower standards or yours are too high, but she looks completely fine nose down. Recently, I'm starting to think that nose down is a better indication for how pretty the face is rather than nose up after seeing some not so great ones either in person or elsewhere in their diary, but I could be wrong here...

I can't tell if I have lower standards or yours are too high, but she looks completely fine nose down. Recently, I'm starting to think that nose down is a better indication for how pretty the face is rather than nose up after seeing some not so great ones either in person or elsewhere in their diary, but I could be wrong here...

Yeah, in all honesty I may have slightly above average standards, though not that high either. That said, hmm. It's hard to describe exactly what I'm trying to convey but basically while the nose down photos (which I agree usually tell a lot/most about a person's face) look good, I could feel they were somewhat photoshoped or carefully selected.
And IRL it really didn't look as great, she didn't have any kind of refined/elegance that kinda shines through the photo, she felt a lot more unkempt.

Again I have nothing against her, retrospectively she really was good at her job, and had plenty of affection to give. Unlike other providers I've tried. She just wasn't my type. So while I'm certain I'll never go back to her again, I wasn't even sure if I could really pick "not recommended", somehow.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for the review, mate. That's a bummer, I was actually checking Irori's profile last year to book her for a 'budget weekend' but that never came, probably a bit late now.

Your post does sound like you got a tad mad for the girl not meeting your アイドル系 preggo fantasy, but cannot see her face so maybe she is hideous. I don't mind yaebas but if her teeth creeped the shit out of you, you have my sympathy.

Her fashion sense was also that of a mama who didn't give a fuck anymore. Ugly orange coat with heavy sweater and rundown pair of jeans. I like girls who dress cutely and with girly clothes.

You know a lot of folks would argue that this is the shit, getting a BJ from a proper okusan with a kid, would be even better if she could meet you on her mamachari with some shopping bags. Proper experience.

I would suggest you try milkybaby next time. i tried once and im going to repeat it !

Reactions: Kalitrad
You know a lot of folks would argue that this is the shit, getting a BJ from a proper okusan with a kid, would be even better if she could meet you on her mamachari with some shopping bags. Proper experience.

And I would totally respect that - actually, if that's your thing (general "you"), go for it. Plus if you're ready to provide the mamachari and shopping bags I'm sure she'll be able to arrange a little something... :ROFLMAO: Forgot to note that she held my hand and cuddled the whole time while going from the station to the hotel.

Joking aside, "hideous" might be a big word - I did find her ugly, but not hideous.

I would suggest you try milkybaby next time. i tried once and im going to repeat it !

Very interesting, I did not know about this shop. I will look into it, thanks!

Reactions: Alice
And I would totally respect that - actually, if that's your thing (general "you"), go for it. Plus if you're ready to provide the mamachari and shopping bags I'm sure she'll be able to arrange a little something... :ROFLMAO: Forgot to note that she held my hand and cuddled the whole time while going from the station to the hotel.

Joking aside, "hideous" might be a big word - I did find her ugly, but not hideous.

Very interesting, I did not know about this shop. I will look into it, thanks!
that's a lot of review in the forum you should check it out

Reactions: Kalitrad

Well according to her X...she gave birth 2 weeks ago...so now she is a mum with 2 kids. It's Sankyu anyway, so if she is "ugly but not hideous" I will give her a go, once she is back.
But if she does not hold my hand and cuddle, you are a more tender lover, mate.

Reactions: Alice and Kalitrad
Thank you for the very descriptive review! It really captured how you feel in the moment. I always wanted to try pregnant/milk provider but never had a chance. The review give me a good idea of experience. I can see on what you mean about her lips from her profile photo. She sounds like very "real" housewife type.

Reactions: Kalitrad and Alice
I do so love Sankyu reviews. It's like watching a film where there's a cabin in the woods and one of the teen protagonist is slowly clambering down the cellar into the inky black darkness where the soft slithery sounds of tentacles coiling around the stairs can be heard and a single baleful eye watches and below it a mouth ringed with needle sharp teeth opens and slaver begins to pool as it awaits with eager anticipation it's next victim.
No, just me? ¯\(ツ)

I’d say that you’ve done enough to not have to risk it with 39, but then again, these experiences are worth doing just so you can brag about the story

Reactions: hardharry
I do so love Sankyu reviews. It's like watching a film where there's a cabin in the woods and one of the teen protagonist is slowly clambering down the cellar into the inky black darkness where the soft slithery sounds of tentacles coiling around the stairs can be heard and a single baleful eye watches and below it a mouth ringed with needle sharp teeth opens and slaver begins to pool as it awaits with eager anticipation it's next victim.
No, just me? ¯\(ツ)
1711415233832.png

Reactions: hardharry
A lot of girls offering 生AF at that place...

...I'd also be wary of drinking a provider's titty milk if it were ever on offer. Plus once you have kids and you gotta wash the greasy clumpy residual of that out of bottles? It's not hot anymore at that point...it sounds a lot more appetizing as some fantasy before you've been in the trenches with it in a biological need sense and seen it clump up in a bottle, lol.

As for Irori, she looks plain to me but not terrible. Bummer she gave the OP a big softie, a heavily preggo girl is a box everyone should try and check, so at least OP can say the box has been checked. At least she was sweet.

Last edited: