Pregnant women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aman5288

TAG Member
Reaction score
is milky baby really the only place in Japan catering to foreign pregnant fetishists? Besides milky baby, what other places would I find pregnant working women, hopefully one where sex is guaranteed also

is milky baby really the only place in Japan catering to foreign pregnant fetishists? Besides milky baby, what other places would I find pregnant working women, hopefully one where sex is guaranteed also

Since I've never encountered this, does it make a difference in the feeling when they are pregnant? I guess you also can get free milk?

Since I've never encountered this, does it make a difference in the feeling when they are pregnant? I guess you also can get free milk?
Never tried the free milk but the perks I remember are zero libido, increased bitchyness, morning sickness (with good measures of vomiting) and extreme sensitivity to odors, mine notably. Its fun. You should try .

Basically it's an instant 3P! The milk is not too good and also has the risk for HIV so thread carefully.
Actually... I tasted my friend’s breast milk after she offered me some of her pre-bottled milk. It tastes like cashew or almond milk, doesn’t taste too bad if you’re not consuming cow’s milk anymore. (But HIV risk is true.)

:unsure::dummy:

Last edited:
I tasted my friend’s breast milk after she offered me some of her pre-bottled milk. It tastes like cashew or almond milk

I have tasted from a way better package but yeah, the comparison to almond milk is pretty spot on. The thing is I do not like almond milk. :D

I thought pregnant women have higher libido?

Also judging by these replies, I’m guessing no one knows of any more places like these :/

Dunno man, pregnancy fetish is seriously dark, doubt you're gonna find many people into that :ROFLMAO: I'm no bleeding heart, someday you'll find me manning the big guns off the coast of Italy & Greece shooting up migrant boats with a big smile on my face. But there's something seriously fucking wrong with a developed country that has pregnant women selling their bodies instead of relaxing at home being pampered.

Reactions: pikachupikapika
Dunno man, pregnancy fetish is seriously dark, doubt you're gonna find many people into that :ROFLMAO: I'm no bleeding heart, someday you'll find me manning the big guns off the coast of Italy & Greece shooting up migrant boats with a big smile on my face. But there's something seriously fucking wrong with a developed country that has pregnant women selling their bodies instead of relaxing at home being pampered.
I think there’s something seriously wrong with wanting to kill people unless they attack you , but maybe thats just me

I think there’s something seriously wrong with wanting to kill people unless they attack you , but maybe thats just me

I figure death is a fair punishment for entering someone's home, or country, intentionally and without permission. When every citizen has a comfortable life, not needing to do anything they don't want to, we can talk about maybe helping other countries sort their shit. Until then bullets are much cheaper than court cases by the millions.

I figure death is a fair punishment for entering someone's home, or country, intentionally and without permission. When every citizen has a comfortable life, not needing to do anything they don't want to, we can talk about maybe helping other countries sort their shit. Until then bullets are much cheaper than court cases by the millions.
Well say that to Native Americans, most of Africa, Asia, South America, Carribeans, Pacific islands...
They have an interesting historical perspective about it

Well say that to Native Americans, most of Africa, Asia, South America, Carribeans, Pacific islands...
They have an interesting historical perspective about it

Sure, they did their best, natives killed a lot of explorers and colonizers and I don't hear a lot of people saying they were wrong to :ROFLMAO:

Sure, they did their best, natives killed a lot of explorers and colonizers and I don't hear a lot of people saying they were wrong to :ROFLMAO:
And are you sure you are a 100% native of your own country , all the family tree living on the same land since Neanderthal?
Lets be realistic, migrations always happened... I don’t say we should accept all the misery of the world either by the way, I don’t even think we should ask courts to be involved if their way of entering is illegal to start with. Just “sending them back” as the new trendy slogan says. Yes its more expensive and time consuming , granted...

Reactions: Simonka
And are you sure you are a 100% native of your own country , all the family tree living on the same land since Neanderthal?
Lets be realistic, migrations always happened... I don’t say we should accept all the misery of the world either by the way, I don’t even think we should ask courts to be involved if their way of entering is illegal to start with. Just “sending them back” as the new trendy slogan says. Yes its more expensive and time consuming , granted...

Migrations always happened, mostly to empty space of which there used to be plenty or via slaughter/displacement of the locals. That's just nature, a fight for access to the limited resources this planet offers. Today is no different, but we have developed countries with rule of law, can't just send someone back without determining where they are from & if they arrived legally and the system is being abused massively. Why should my hard earned tax dollars be spent, billions of euros or more, on this and not my family and country my ancestors slaved away to build? It shouldn't, bullets instead, and the flow will stop soon enough.

Migrations always happened, mostly to empty space of which there used to be plenty or via slaughter/displacement of the locals. That's just nature, a fight for access to the limited resources this planet offers. Today is no different, but we have developed countries with rule of law, can't just send someone back without determining where they are from & if they arrived legally and the system is being abused massively. Why should my hard earned tax dollars be spent, billions of euros or more, on this and not my family and country my ancestors slaved away to build? It shouldn't, bullets instead, and the flow will stop soon enough.

Nope, an entry by boat without proper visa (or not coming from a visa-waived country) is not legal. We pay billions for military ships and troops who most of the time are doing nothing , let them be useful , but not by killing civilians...
Hey Im becoming Trumpian here!

Nope, an entry by boat without proper visa (or not coming from a visa-waived country) is not legal. We pay billions for military ships and troops who most of the time are doing nothing , let them be useful , but not by killing civilians...
Hey Im becoming Trumpian here!

What if they claim to be a citizen but lost their passport? Or claim genuine asylum? Nope, doesn't work, migrants are already playing that game.

What would you have the military do? It isn't possible to intercept every ship at sea, and you'd rule out shooting them so what, going to try to crash into them and then not rescue the ones who fall in the water? You cannot fight an insurgency on equal terms, military ships cost a fortune compared to the rusty dinghys migrants use and there's many more of them than soldiers.

What if they claim to be a citizen but lost their passport? Or claim genuine asylum? Nope, doesn't work, migrants are already playing that game.

What would you have the military do? It isn't possible to intercept every ship at sea, and you'd rule out shooting them so what, going to try to crash into them and then not rescue the ones who fall in the water? You cannot fight an insurgency on equal terms, military ships cost a fortune compared to the rusty dinghys migrants use and there's many more of them than soldiers.

So who would shoot at them then? Just you? :D

So who would shoot at them then? Just you? :D

Haha, well I think there are plenty of my fellow citizens who would join. But probably not a majority, so it will not happen. Too many bleeding hearts who'd rather lose their patrimony than make hard decisions.

So instead of large comfortable countries with well-defended borders the future will be small, rich, city state enclaves protected by lethal defenses surrounded by a global favela where 95% of humanity will live in poverty and violence.

Japan ought to be ok, though if they're smart they'll kick all us gaijin out and close the borders again :ROFLMAO:

Haha, well I think there are plenty of my fellow citizens who would join. But probably not a majority, so it will not happen. Too many bleeding hearts who'd rather lose their patrimony than make hard decisions.

So instead of large comfortable countries with well-defended borders the future will be small, rich, city state enclaves protected by lethal defenses surrounded by a global favela where 95% of humanity will live in poverty and violence.

Japan ought to be ok, though if they're smart they'll kick all us gaijin out and close the borders again :ROFLMAO:

Well if you pay enough taxes here, they would be happy to keep you I’m sure. :)
There are some types of migrants that any country is happy to get.
Personally I think more and more about getting the Thai retirement visa and be hopefully welcome there.

But there's something seriously fucking wrong with a developed country that has pregnant women selling their bodies instead of relaxing at home being pampered.

Dude, there is so much seriously fucking wrong in that one sentence you should get a medal. So you would be OK if it's an undeveloped country? I though the girls are selling sexual services and not their kidneys? And because when a girl gets a baby in her belly she becomes a Virgin Mary and doesn't want to have sex ever again? And obviously she can be pampered at home and having sex, even in the same time.

Dude, there is so much seriously fucking wrong in that one sentence you should get a medal. So you would be OK if it's an undeveloped country? I though the girls are selling sexual services and not their kidneys? And because when a girl gets a baby in her belly she becomes a Virgin Mary and doesn't want to have sex ever again? And obviously she can be pampered at home and having sex, even in the same time.

You missed the point by a mile, developed countries have sufficient resources to care for pregnant citizens who have no other options. Poor countries may not. And it's damn obvious that 99% of women working in the sex industry do it out of necessity not desire for sex :rolleyes: They might enjoy it but they sure as shit wouldn't be doing it if they didn't need the income. Paid interactions between adults is one thing but risking the health of a baby? That's a step too damn far.

someday you'll find me manning the big guns off the coast of Italy & Greece shooting up migrant boats with a big smile on my face.

I’m sorry but you sound like you’re one of those unfortunate looking people who join white nationalistic rallies and preach supremacy.

You probably never came across a Syrian family, or talked to them personally. Keep your toxic thoughts to yourself, people who are actually from these coasts are human enough to reach a helping hand. It’s an adult forum, we are here for fun and we don’t need to be exposed to your twisted ideas.

Last edited:
They might enjoy it but they sure as shit wouldn't be doing it if they didn't need the income. Paid interactions between adults is one thing but risking the health of a baby?

Risking the health of the baby? I was talking about sex, not kicking her belly. Having sex will not harm the baby at any stage during a normal pregnancy.

And I sure as hell know many people in many different jobs that do enjoy the work but wouldn't be doing it if they didn't need the income so what's new?

Reactions: Sudsy
I’m sorry but you sound like you’re one of those unfortunate looking people who join white nationalistic rallies and preach supremacy.

You probably never came across a Syrian family, or talked to them personally. Keep your toxic thoughts to yourself, people who are actually from these coasts are human enough to reach a helping hand.

Personal attacks are a tedious and ineffective form of argument. Try logic next time, might get you further.

The world is full of sad stories, billions of people leading miserable lives. It's utterly impossible for the developed world to fix that and it's despicable to even suggest there's some duty to do so. Countries have a duty to their citizens that isn't being met and that needs to come first, not some plutocratic desire for cheaper workers.

I know it's strange coming from me, but let's all try to keep on to the subject please.

Status
Not open for further replies.