65k / 90 minutes

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Back in Japan, after a long day and a rather full red eye. I had been up for around 40 hours and figured I should take a trip over to Yoshiwara. Started walking around as I usually do, went into Dolce and was disappointed by the selection available. While walking around, I had a really pushy tout get me into one of those 案内 shops. Humored him, and he ended up calling a few different shops who brought their pictures over. First shop brought one, said no. 2nd brought 3 pretty damn good pictures, and the 3rd shop brought like 6, which felt like a record. Decided on Kokona from Emerald Emperor, a shop I had never heard but wasn't disappointed. Normal gig of walking to the waiting room, get your drink, pay your money, etc.

Pictures of Kokona are pretty accurate, though she's not a blonde anymore. Super bubbly personality, really sweet, solid GFE acting for sure. The room itself seemed a little cleaner than some of the rooms I've been to personally... It didn't have that 50 year old peeling paint appearances and flaking grout I'm used to seeing in Yoshiwara. Either way, we chatted for awhile, then got down to round 1 on the bed. After we finished, she said she wanted to do the mat with me. I told her I usually can't cum a second time. She said leave it to her. She gets the shower set up, I chill in the bed. She gives me a pretty thorough wash down that didn't feel like a doctors office visit. Nice backscrub too. Into the tub for some chilling, then the mat comes out.

I'm not sure what to say other than she was quite proficient in mat play. It seemed like she actually enjoyed it a lot. It didn't seem too mechanical ass you do get in other shops. We went for a second round right there on the mat, which IMO is really hard when you can't get any traction anywhere. Made it work though, and she did manage to get me off a second time before the 90 minute mark. Cleaned up and headed back downstairs as normal.

About the only downside of the shop is they didn't offer me a ride back to the station. ><
They probably would have if I had asked, but I ended up just cabbing it back to the hotel.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, after being subjected to the American p4p scene and being thoroughly disappointed, I'm happy to be back in Japan and actually get quality ladies that provide good experiences.

While it was a great experience for Yoshiwara, and was definitely a cut above the normal midrange shops, it wasn't enough for me to be like "OMG I MUST SEE HER AGAIN!!!" Totally recommend the shop as being fairly foreigner friendly as long as you speak the language.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/3/2023