Princess (Nagoya) - Korean Este

Service Name:
Korean Este

Provider Name:
Unknown

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/aichi/A2301/A230102/princess_k/

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes 18000 (20000 course fee + 1000 entry fee - 3000 First timer discount )

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Introduction:
I was staying overnight at Nagoya and was eager to check out if the P4P there is really kinda dead for foreigners.
After reading a review on a korean Este that's almost 2 years old on this site, I decided to give that place a try as it still existed.

The shop:
The shop was quite easy to find and once i got inside, the mamasan (presumably korean) showed me the menu.
The menu was almost the same as on the site with the exception of 2 hours of matplay for 22000 yen.

I went for the princess course for 18000 yen after applying a discount of 3000 on it and adding the entrance fee of 1000 yen.
My understanding is that princess course makes you choose between an Akasuri + one round of HJ or 2 rounds of HJ.
As I didn't specify anything, the provider went for Akasuri and one round of HJ.

After paying and going to the toilet, the provider came to greet me and ushered me into a room
I was kinda surprised as it was my first time seeing a room that had a sofa, a pretty big bed and a pretty big shower room with a table inside it.
The shower room and the play room was divided by some frosted glass.

The provider was slightly plump and not that young. I would say mid 30s but nonetheless she I did not mind as she was pretty good and dare I say even cute.

The Washing + Massage:
The provider asked me to undress while she prepared the shower room and the table on it.
When everything was ready, she asked me to get on the table.
We did a bit of small talk while she was scrubbing me pretty thoroughly.

Once the Akasuri part was over, we dried up and went on the bed for the massage part.
The massage part was pretty decent and nothing really noteworthy.

When the massage was over, she dimmed the lights, stripped everything she had and after a quick CBJ, swapped to HJ.
Her technique was pretty good and left me spent.

Once this was over, we took another shower and gave me some massage for the remaining time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
For the price, I feel like it's a pretty good service.
While all the conversations i've had was in Japanese, I'm pretty sure english would have been fine as well.

There also seem to have less young korean providers as before as my provider said that due to the yen becoming weaker and weaker, most choose to go back to korea.

Reactions: plooped and Sudsy
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024