Providers telling you their real age

SealedTears

TAG Member
Reaction score
From research from Japanese sources, one of the worst things you can do is ask a provider’s age since it’s a privacy thing… but the thing is with this trip, except for a single example where I directly ask, I’ve had several providers tell me their real age without me asking while just chatting

M-chan: we were talking about relationships and she talked about how she had a boyfriend in college, but they eventually grew apart during COVID where everyone went online. I suggested we were the same age (since I’m also part of the COVID college baby generation) and she said her age (~3 years from her website age

Y-chan: she tweeted about wanting to use her real age instead of her stated website age. I asked her about it, saying she doesn’t have to say if she doesn’t want to and she straight up said it (let’s just say, the Yoshiwara age chart doesn’t lie)

E-chan: told her that it was my birthday and she said that she’s just a little older than me by like half a year (~4 year difference)

S-chan: she asked me how old I was and she said we were the same age (age is also the same on the website, but that’s more of a confirmation)

That’s 4/5 of the unique providers I’ve met so far during the trip. Feels weird because this didn’t happen at all the last time except for the one provider who had a birthday tied to her LINE. 2 is a coincidence, 4 is an oddity and I don’t know if this is a weird flex or what since I don’t see this topic really talked about here

Last edited:
I don’t know if this is a weird flex or what since I don’t see this topic really talked about here

What is there to talk about? I think it happens quite often that girls talk about age, but usually the difference is not that big that it's worth mentioning. Website says 21 in reality 23....yeah, that's kinda the same.

Ok, I have to admit that I usually don't visit places where the girls are late twenties and up where truth might me a lot further away from reality. But even then, who cares about the number as long as she looks like she presents herself on her profile.

Reactions: maikeru
I made a bit of a cultural faux pas in Tobita by asking the first girl, in my raging horniness to confirm a hot young girl was really like half my age it kind of slipped my mind that it was rude to ask. She told me 21. I figure she was 25 at most, but she could've really been 21 because I think we were on Seishun street. She was cool about it though, she also laughed when she told me she was just 6 years old when I was an ALT, lol. Probably got a little gaijin smash pass on that one. Realized after I left the shop that I shouldn't have asked that though.

The other three girls I saw that night all volunteered their age to me in normal discussion when we were just talking about what I do for work and my history with living in Japan - one said she was 25 (no way, definitely like 32-33...still younger than me), one said 25 (believed it), and one said 23 (also believed it).

What is there to talk about? I think it happens quite often that girls talk about age, but usually the difference is not that big that it's worth mentioning. Website says 21 in reality 23....yeah, that's kinda the same.
At least from the reviews that stand out to me, it’s usually the negative ones where she’s not only 10+ years older but also 20kg heavier, so I wanted to know how often the topic comes up in a neutral light

If the provider is in her early twenties, she will most likely tell you her real age. If not, she is probably going to lie about it.

But I think a lot of providers have a made up persona to hide private details of their life. This will definitely include age and even birthday.

To be fair plenty of women NOT in the water trade aren’t particularly forthcoming about their real age so no reason to believe these women are exceptionally coy about it.

Reactions: Alice
I have only ever asked a provider her age after she asked about mine (in the flow of the conversation) : it did not strike me as weird nor forced as she proceeded to give me additional details about her life (how long she had been working there and where she came from before that for instance), I guess building a good mood during a session helps connecting also that way.

Yuzu straight up told me she was 37 (+13 from website age lol), but she looked no older than 30 as you can see in full glory in her VR JAV. I don’t mind older women who are well kept and bonus is that they always have secret techniques and tricks up their sleeve.

Reactions: Alice and maikeru
I've also sort of had a weirdly large amount of girls just tell me their age unprompted. Maybe because I am close to their actual age in a lot of cases. Normally its after they ask me my age though...

If the provider is in her early twenties, she will most likely tell you her real age. If not, she is probably going to lie about it.
The girls in my case were 25+. It’s that weird zone where they aren’t “young” but also not “mature”, so I have no reason to suspect them if lying here because there’s nothing to brag about

I just try to guess their age. First I ask to see their hand and look at the wrinkles on their knuckles then make an educated guess based on that and their overall appearance. Never really got a negative reaction if I'm wrong (they usually give their real age), and they're shocked when I'm right and want to know how I knew.

Reactions: SealedTears
I just try to guess their age. First I ask to see their hand and look at the wrinkles on their knuckles then make an educated guess based on that and their overall appearance. Never really got a negative reaction if I'm wrong (they usually give their real age), and they're shocked when I'm right and want to know how I knew.
Brave of you to try to guess the exact age instead of going 2-4 years younger than your real guess

Brave of you to try to guess the exact age instead of going 2-4 years younger than your real guess

And the older they get, the bigger that intentional guess deficit becomes. Looks 35? "You must be 29." Looks 39? "You must be 31."

Some just say it on their twitter accounts sometimes. Doesn’t seem to be that big of a deal but I’d rather not risk shittier service over trivia.

Also depends on the shop.

The tencho wanted to promote a girl as 19yo, but while talking she said she got a degree so I made a surprised face. She was really 24 (but looked 19) and was a bit annoyed about the age lie.

I've had the opposite experience where the provider was younger than their listed age. The site listed her at 50, but she said she was actually 47. She said the shop lied about her age because mature providers were popular.

Guess you can't trust anyone's age.

Reactions: maikeru and Alice
one of the worst things you can do is ask a provider’s age since it’s a privacy thing… but the thing is with this trip, except for a single example where I directly ask, I’ve had several providers tell me their real age without me asking
That’s the thing with private questions. People can tell you these things at their own comfort when they trust you and it comes up naturally, but asking first is a bad movie.

The ages on the websites are advertisement by the shops, the girls have usually little to do with it.

This will definitely include age and even birthday.
To me, lying about birthday makes way more sense than about age.
There will be many people of the same age but a birthday is super personal and you can maybe look someone up with information like that.
It’s also a day you want to spend with family or friends. So a fake birthday could be a day clients take you out while you have your actual birthday for your private life.

I've had the opposite experience where the provider was younger than their listed age. The site listed her at 50, but she said she was actually 47. She said the shop lied about her age because mature providers were popular.

Guess you can't trust anyone's age.
One of the providers I used to go to had a more interesting experience

Let's say she was 50
The age at the shop and the pictures were modified to look younger, about 10 years

In the meantime she was working at the shop she found another gig as AV actress for an older generation so she was cast as 65 or 70

She was so successful she did two movies while working at the shop and then switched to AV full time
Pity I couldn't meet her anymore