Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins Y18,000 plus Y1000 nomination fee plus hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese with the shop, English with the provider

Details of the Encounter:
This is my review of Hime at Thai Mild in Kinshicho (this shop seems to be getting some attention from TAGers of late). She is leaving Japan on Monday Dec. 19 so you'll need to move quickly if you want to see her.

-------

I saw a review of this shop on TAG a few months ago and, since I work not too far from there, decided to give it a try. Called the shop around 5pm and spoke to an older-sounding guy. I spoke Japanese, so not sure how far you would get speaking only English, but at least it seems that this is a gaijin-friendly shop.

I asked for Hime (http://thai-mai.com/s/profile?lid=79) since she looked the cutest based on the pictures on the site. I also wanted to check out her E-cup tits. I asked for one hour and was instructed to call the shop once I was in the hotel room. No issues and very smooth.

There are lots of love hotels on the south side of Kinshicho Station. I picked one and called the shop to give them the name and my room number. About 5mins later there was a knock at the door.

Hime came into the room with a big smile. While not a stunner, she is cute with plump lips and a sexy, seductive look. She looks more or less the same as her pictures. She says she is 26 years old and that is probably about right. She was wearing a big woolly dress and a pair of tight leggings that showed off her sexy legs and ass. I immediately decided to change to a 90min course - ha ha.

Hime speaks great English. After paying, we had a chat while I fondled her tits and grabbed her ass through her sheer leggings. We undressed and headed into the shower. Hime has a tight body with chestnut brown skin and big tits. Her tits are enhanced, with some marks still visible from the surgery, but they were still great fun to play with and her nipples are sensitive.

After washing up she gave me a sensual BBBJ in the shower that offered a hint of what was to come. We moved to the bed, where we made out and I licked her tits. As she got warmed up, she gradually started to take more control and show her nasty side. She gave me a deepthroat BBBJ as I fingered her pussy. I went down for DATY, and she was already very wet. Her pussy is trim and very lickable. She was writhing and sucking my fingers as I DATY, talking dirty. After a while she said she wanted to lick her pussy juices from my face, which made me even hornier.

Cap on and straight into doggy. She was pretty wild, talking dirty the whole time and encouraging me to fuck her harder as I spanked her ass. We moved to mish and after pumping her hard for about 5mins I blew my load. What can I say...she had me turned on and there was no way I was going to last with that kind of PSE. Hime gave me a disappointed look and I collapsed on the bed.

We rested for a bit and chatted. She told me that she is only in Japan for two weeks to make some money before heading back to Thailand. She says she is a university student and told me about her big plans for when she finishes studying. She's a nice girl.

Pretty soon she started stroking my cock again and getting me hard, telling me that she wanted to fuck me again. It took a while, but she knows what she is doing and soon enough had me standing to attention. She capped me and rode me in CG. She came twice in succession as she ground her pussy on my cock. We moved into mish, with her talking dirty the whole time. I got her to stand up and put one leg up on the sofa next to the bed and entered her from behind. She was moaning loudly and telling me to fuck her harder, harder. It was probably some of the most intense sex I have ever had.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to come though, so I asked her to finish me off in her mouth. I lay on the bed and she alternated between stroking my cock and BBBJ, all the time telling me how much she wanted my cum in her mouth. Finally I came and she took it all.

We had enough time for another quick chat, took a shower and then she left before me saying she had another booking. Busy girl!

All in all a great PSE session with a young, hot Thai girl who DEFINITELY aims to please. I'd love to see her again but I won't have the time before she departs. She seems to be popular in the short time she is working at the shop.

Not sure about the other girls at Thai Mild, but on this evidence the shop offers very good cost performance.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Go see her this weekend if you have a chance

Lucky you, I'm so jealous ;)
I haven't seen your review until now otherwise I would have booked her last weekend.

It seems Thai Mild have some gems, that stay short time

Yes indeed

I am curious to know whether any TAGers managed to see her over the weekend before she left.