Guest viewing is limited

Pua Guide Book

static

TAG Member
Reaction score
So, I originally started writing this as a basic guide for newbies, but there's just way too much information to break it down to a few minor points. Also, I keep finding things to add! So I wrote this as a google document that I can add to later down the road. Feel free to read at your leisure and feel free to comment on any points you disagree or agree with. I'll try to get a more basic, condensed version (So far it's like 13 pages.... X.X) geared towards newbies. As you can see, it's really hard to describe game as a simple "Just be yourself" thought, I can write significantly more on the topic, along with stories and experiences to reinforce the points, and the lessons that can be learned from each interaction.

Anyways, have a look!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mvIWEBTjl-Ui5QjDi0j6RkVqiI_22hDiDwWBuLhEjvc/edit?usp=sharing

I am looking forward to your updates. Feel free to use the translations offered before.

Reactions: big tree
nice work!

i loved this line haha:

"One of the best litmus tests I’ve found for identifying girls I’m interested in is how terrified I am of approaching."

One question i have . you mention finding "viable girls" .. i often see many girls that i am attracted to, but they often seem busy / stressed .. should i be trying to talk to someone who doesnt seem like that want to be spoken with?

Reactions: roots reggae
should i be trying to talk to someone who doesnt seem like that want to be spoken with?
Short answer no. Long answer yes, if you feel that girl is worth it. Read the situation around you and go for it.

Do you find that you can hold a conversation with someone who looks busy/ stressed? if you were busy/ stressed, how would you want someone to approach you?

i often see many girls that i am attracted to, but they often seem busy / stressed .. should i be trying to talk to someone

If they are seriously walking really quickly you could let them go. Otherwise, might as well talk to them and see what's up. If they're busy often times they'll still be happy you talked. I can't count the amount of times I've had girls say something like "Look I'm really busy right now but I want to hang out. Please message me."

You never know until you open. Don't listen to those who tell you otherwise

Reactions: User#6326
urgh.. I know it sounds stupid.. Most of the girls that I see who I like, are on the street, moving from a to b.. Often I might catch someone's eye.. But im going one way.. They another.. Im stuck between wanting to talk and be brave etc but also not bother them if they are busy..

I will just use my own judgement!

Most of the girls that I see who I like, are on the street, moving from a to b..

So are most of the girlfriends I've ever had.. And they were ALL glad I approached

Reactions: MikeH
I have this to say about PUA.

If your techniques, such as being a wizard with words, body language, and feigned/real empathy transform you positively and make you a better person, then more power to you!

However, if the techniques are just that-techniques and sleight of hand and personality, the PUA is then a manipulator and a fake.

The former builds character while the latter is merely a character.:greyalien:

One question i have . you mention finding "viable girls" .. i often see many girls that i am attracted to, but they often seem busy / stressed .. should i be trying to talk to someone who doesnt seem like that want to be spoken with?
urgh.. I know it sounds stupid.. Most of the girls that I see who I like, are on the street, moving from a to b.. Often I might catch someone's eye.. But im going one way.. They another.. Im stuck between wanting to talk and be brave etc but also not bother them if they are busy..

I will just use my own judgement!

Hey, sorry for the late reply!

Yea, this is one of those tricky things, but the way I look at it is, how do you know she's busy? Maybe she's just a fast walker naturally! I can't read minds, so I'll usually say something. She's an adult, she can utter the words "Sorry, busy!" and be on her way. It takes less than a second. On the other hand, maybe you two are star crossed lovers and you two instantly connect. Point is, there's no way you can possibly know, so I'd say go for it (Unless of course she's sprinting, shoving people out of the way; then she can keep going on her way.

I mentioned in the guide book that I left for work early, for situations just like you describe, where a girl is going in the opposite direction! If I see someone who's my type, I will turn my happy self around and go say something. Hell, I've gotten back on the train after opening a girl who was waiting on the platform. Rode a couple of stops, got her contact and headed right back to where I was going. Total time spent: 10 minutes. If 10 minutes turns into a date with an amazing girl, that's time well spent.

Oh it's this thread again...

This isn't a debate thread, this is a thread for people interested in getting better at meeting women using tried and true methods. I'd appreciate it if we can keep this thread clean of the usual hate and rhetoric.

Reactions: Chuwa and Sinapse
I don't think anyone wants another debate. This is what I meant to convey, particularly to @Wwanderer. I think differing views on this topic have been discussed to death.

One might think the topic has been beat way past the point of death and that everyone has said everything they can think to say about it multiple times already, and many on the board assert that it is so. However, it remains the case that these threads draw replies, views and likes from a *large* number of TAGers more quickly than pretty much any other type of thread or topic. "Does not compute..."! Empirically, it is the most popular topic on the board, as odd as that might seem.

Anyway, I am more than happy to leave this thread be.

-Ww

Reactions: static and Sinapse
One might think the topic has been beat way past the point of death and that everyone has said everything they can think to say about it multiple times already, and many on the board assert that it is so. However, it remains the case that these threads draw replies, views and likes from a *large* number of TAGers more quickly than pretty much any other type of thread or topic. "Does not compute..."! Empirically, it is the most popular topic on the board, as odd as that might seem.

Anyway, I am more than happy to leave this thread be.

-Ww
Yea, just trying to cut down the BS and keep this thread for advising people and developing new material to keep helping guys get better :)
Much appreciated!

Reactions: Chuwa
This is a good for beginners guide. I didn't notice anything about dealing with games women play to screen out guys(shit test), verbal escalation, or logistics.

Nearly every beginner stops at "I have a boyfriend" or "I am married". It does not mean they will not engage in a relationship. My analogy for this situation is job. People rarely quick their jobs first before looking for new jobs. They are always looking for a better job.

Verbal escalation and logistics are very important if a guy wants SDL or more like same hour lay.

If they have a boyfriend I am out of there .. More like a shit test for myself Haha

I don't wanna mess with other people's lives.. Plenty of single women out there

If they have a boyfriend I am out of there .. More like a shit test for myself Haha

First they may not. A lot of time, its just reflex. You won't know it until you press forward. If she really does have one, you can still bow out later.

First they may not. A lot of time, its just reflex. You won't know it until you press forward. If she really does have one, you can still bow out later.

Haha, I have a good story. I was in tuition, and one of the girls came in to the classroom and sat down.

She said, "Oh my God, you won't believe what happened to me."
So everyone was like, "What?"

She went on, "I was at the bus stop waiting for my bus, and this guy came up and asked for my number. I glared at him and said, "I'm waiting for my boyfriend." (she doesn't have a boyfriend)"

"Then the guy said, "You're looking at him.""

She blushed and didn't know what to do, but was impressed at how smooth the guy was.

She didn't divulge any more details, but I think we all know what happened after.

Reactions: 4vibes
Haha, I have a good story. I was in tuition, and one of the girls came in to the classroom and sat down.

She said, "Oh my God, you won't believe what happened to me."
So everyone was like, "What?"

She went on, "I was at the bus stop waiting for my bus, and this guy came up and asked for my number. I glared at him and said, "I'm waiting for my boyfriend." (she doesn't have a boyfriend)"

"Then the guy said, "You're looking at him.""

She blushed and didn't know what to do, but was impressed at how smooth the guy was.

She didn't divulge any more details, but I think we all know what happened after.
The god father of PUA Ross Jeffries said never take anything a woman gives you the first time as written in stone in term of approaches.

Nearly every worthwhile Japanese girl has some guy they could call a boyfriend. Doesn't necessarily mean anything at all.

The キープ君 is very real

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I also noticed something I had problems with when I first started that is missing: transitioning from casual to intimate the first time. If this doesn't happen especially with the indirect approach and if the kino is limited, the relationship goes no where: a mutual recognition of interest. It usually happens during the first long silence. The guy must hold eye contact with the girl until she looks away or as long as you can all in silence. If this does not take place, you will end up in the friend zone.