Guest viewing is limited

Pua In The Wild

Manfreidi

TAG Member
Reaction score
Wrote a long message and deleted cause who has time for that ?

Long story short

Went into a starbucks today and saw a scrawny guy wearing the most ridiculous groomed moustache plus goatee (5 cm long by half cm wide in all directions) wearing silly Japanese Nanpa Boy clothes (over styled short sleeve collared shirt+pin stripe pants+ silly curled end leather shoes). Obviously, trying for game, which seemed to work until he noticed me noticing him and completely lost his confidence. . .

So it got me thinking. Can we take photos from a far in the wild and post here? It might let us all get an idea of what the other posters are imagining when they talk about PUA.

Just a thought in a more simplified form.

What would the pictures do? Who would care about them and what purpose would they serve? Not sure I really understand the point here

i guess i am curious to see what the critics classify as PUA.

I don't think the photos would invade privacy as these guys publicly present themselves no?

You wouldn't be able to tell from a picture, or anything else. It's just like anything else really. Someone can pick up a tennis racket but that doesn't make them a tennis player, much less a pro.

You wouldn't be able to tell from a picture, or anything else. It's just like anything else really. Someone can pick up a tennis racket but that doesn't make them a tennis player, much less a pro.

This is one of the aspects that has got me confused. The term is Pickup Artist. Why it is OK for anyone to start using it about themselves as soon as they first manage the courage to talk to an unknown girl? Shouldn't they call themselves Pickup Newbies or something?

Someone can pick up a tennis racket but that doesn't make them a tennis player, much less a pro.

Right. Just like someone can pick up a woman and even become an "artist" at picking up women, but it doesn't make them a great bf/lover/date...or even a good one.

:D

(Sorry, I can't resist the fat and slow ones over the middle of the plate!)

-Ww

This is one of the aspects that has got me confused. The term is Pickup Artist. Why it is OK for anyone to start using it about themselves as soon as they first manage the courage to talk to an unknown girl? Shouldn't they call themselves Pickup Newbies or something?

I prefer to just avoid the term altogether..

I'm a lover of women!

What would the pictures do? Who would care about them and what purpose would they serve? Not sure I really understand the point here

I swore off the PUA threads since I've made such a fool of myself, but couldn't resist a reply on this one.

Short answer:

Satire?

#1 Visual

pua satire.jpg

# 2 Visual

pua satire 2.png

Thank you everyone for your kind responses.

I greatly appreciate the information you have provided.

Reactions: Wwanderer