Guest viewing is limited

PUA teachers busted

Guess we all know now what they teach at those $1k classes

For a moment I thought about the Sinapse guy of the forum xD

Thanks for thinking of me but... That's not at all what is taught (at least in anything I teach). And let's be real... Guys have been plying women with alcohol since it was invented. There's nothing "technique" based or to learn from that. Women also often ply themselves with alcohol for you if they like you (drinking fast, ordering more, etc). The only reason this is news is because instead of normal dude behavior there is a school attached to it so there can even be a statistic

Reactions: LeonGRAY
Thanks for thinking of me but... That's not at all what is taught (at least in anything I teach). And let's be real... Guys have been plying women with alcohol since it was invented. There's nothing "technique" based or to learn from that. Women also often ply themselves with alcohol for you if they like you (drinking fast, ordering more, etc). The only reason this is news is because instead of normal dude behavior there is a school attached to it so there can even be a statistic

Ignore the haters you're doing a great job putting quality content out there. Those people engaging in P4P (and often lying to their wives about it) seeking the moral high ground shouldn't be judging anyway.

Reactions: Sinapse
Ignore the haters you're doing a great job putting quality content out there. Those people engaging in P4P (and often lying to their wives about it) seeking the moral high ground shouldn't be judging anyway.

Yet you're on a P4P site judging...

Yet you're on a P4P site judging...

I lol'ed but you're missing the point. I'm not making a value judgement on p4p. I'm simply stating the hypocrisy of some (not all) of the people here bashing PUA and seeking the moral high ground. Subtle difference. I've seen this pua bash trend in many topics. It's pathetic.

Edit: I truly couldn't care less how people spend their money and in some relationships where the wife doesn't want to have sex after marriage (99% of japanese women) I think P4P could be beneficial for both parties. Assuming the wife doesn't find out :p

Last edited:
I lol'ed but you're missing the point. I'm not making a value judgement on p4p. I'm simply stating the hypocrisy of some (not all) of the people here bashing PUA and seeking the moral high ground. Subtle difference. I've seen this pua bash trend in many topics. It's pathetic.

Edit: I truly couldn't care less how people spend their money and in some relationships where the wife doesn't want to have sex after marriage (99% of japanese women) I think P4P could be beneficial for both parties. Assuming the wife doesn't find out :p

I don't think anyone was PUA bashing. More so commenting on those who were arrested as it seems they were doing more than PUA if the article is to be believed.

Also, Who the hell runs a PUA school out of their residence, then goes out for PUA and takes the girl back to their "business/home". That's just asking for her to come back and get you in trouble...

Reactions: Jackindabox