Guest viewing is limited

Pua Vs Virgins

BladeRunner

But then again, who does?
Reaction score
The recent stats about loads of Japanese people being virgins got me curious about PUA

If you do a cold approach and get some traction, then in the course of the date (where you are charm personified) it turns out she is a virgin, do you crack on anyway or give it a bit more thought?

Or is it a badge of honour thing that you boast about?

Pretty sure everybody is different with how they deal with this. I know some guys who like virgins or more innocent girls. I tend to shy away from them and not meet up with them if I think it's the case

Pretty sure everybody is different with how they deal with this. I know some guys who like virgins or more innocent girls. I tend to shy away from them and not meet up with them if I think it's the case

Just curious, why do you do that? What about those girls puts you off?

I somewhat understand the sentiment, because I shy away from girls who are more sexually aggressive. And the few times I've been with those kinds of girls, it was somewhat enjoyable but just too fast paced for me. Is it just incompatibility?

Last edited:
Just curious, why do you do that? What about those girls puts you off?

I somewhat understand the sentiment, because I shy away from girls who are more sexually aggressive. And the few times I've been with those kinds of girls, it was somewhat enjoyable but just too fast paced for me. Is it just incompatibility?

Yeah pretty much just don't like virgins.. They get in pain, are bad in bed (inexperienced), and I don't wanna deal with the fallout afterwards because they'll catch feelings really hard and I often don't want to continue things that seriously

If,
and that's a big if,
I was still on the prowl,
her level of sexual experience,
or lack thereof,
would not be as important,
as
her personality,
her attractiveness,
her heart.

and...
our personal chemistry.

The sex?
That can be learned.
That can be taught.
That can develop.

If,
and that's a big if,
I was still on the prowl,
her level of sexual experience,
or lack thereof,
would not be as important,
as
her personality,
her attractiveness,
her heart.

and...
our personal chemistry.

The sex?
That can be learned.
That can be taught.
That can develop.

IMO, it's a balance of things. Statistically, couples fight most about money, sex and religion (in the U.S.). My time is valuable to me, to the point that I can go out on the prowl and find a girl who is at least as attractive as the virgin, good heart, fun, compatible personality WITH sexual experience. I don't have the patience or the free time to spend a few months teaching a girl how to have sex. I'd rather wait for a girl who was more experienced and could be compatible with me from the get go. I like my projects in the garage, not in bed.