August 2016

Contact Method:
Walked into store

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes - ¥24,000

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Used only Japanese. FYI: the girl said her English is very basic.

Details of the Encounter:
Physical Description: Short girl, boobs are small, but alright. Not chubby, but not too skinny. Says she is 24, looks even younger, but somewhere between 24 and 26 is probably correct. Face a bit round, but cute.
Details: Second straight week at a soapland and sencond straight time at Puchi Royal. Not sure if the guys at the front desk recognized me, but they seemed very happy when I told them I already went there last time. I had 3 choices: Rara, whom I had last week, Meisa and Nao. I didn't hear good reviews of Meisa yet and went with the maneger's reccommendation, which was Nao. She is the youngest girl at this shop and I thought I give it a try. This time I only had to wait 10 minutes and was greeted by Nao on the stairs. She immediatly took my hand and lead me to the 4th floor - same room as last time, so I have no idea if all rooms are the same or if there are differences.

She was very friendly and positive, never gave me the impression she doesn't enjoy our time together and this is purely work for her. We started kissing and she giggled and just seemed to be a happy person. She undressed herself and revealed her paipan - completely shaven pussy. I literally shouted "Yes!!!" After I mentioned that she must be a foreigner's favorite with beeing completely shaven she told me that most of the gaijin just recact as I just did Lol. Good news for all paipan fans here on TAG - she said she always completely shaves.

After the usual BBBJ in the bathtub, she asked me, if I wanted to do some nurunuru mat play, I answered that I prefer the bed and she was OK with it. I hoped I can shoot twice with skipping the mat and it turned out it was the right thing to do for me. Not beeing able to resist the paipan any longer, I started with eating out her pussy. Proceeded very careful and slow, as she seems to be very sensitive.

On thing here: her pussy is very small - I mean this is by far the tiniest pussy I ever had. I basically could only put half of my dick into her at maximum, with the other half constantely sticking out. She was pointing at it herself and seemed to be amused by our differences. While in the bath tub giving me a dick massage, she couldn't stop telling me that she has never seen such a long dick in her life. She tried to messeaure it with grapping it with both hands and and looking at bit closer to it. A bit weired, but hey, which man doesn't like to get such a (honest?) compliment lol.

So, we were joiking and teasing each other a lot, really felt like a girlfriend experience. But the gap in size also meant, I could only do very slow sex with her and I skipped doggy style. She was a bit passive in bed, but maybe it was because she thought I like to be the active part this time. Was atctually good to enjoy and maybe because of all that and her personality, it didn't feel like a p4p experience.

Btw, in case there are any nerds here on TAG: she seems to be quite a videogamer. Most Japanese action games such as Devil May Cry or RPGs such as Monster Hunter. There was a moment, when she was checking her phone, where I was first dissapointed, but it turned out, she just wanted to show me a screenshot of her highscore of DMC4. I am not a big gamer myself, but I thought I mention that in case that here are guys who have a crush on girls who like games. :)

As we talked a lot during our time, she told me that she also appears on AV once in a while. I was a bit surprised, but she happily told me how she enjoys it. Gonna try to find one of her videos now - gonna be funny to watch a video of a girl I just banged. :)

I will provably visit her again after trying out more girls. As I have been to Puchi Royal twice, I think I am gonna make my next stop the Darling Harbor - we'll see :)

As for Nao, I think there are guys who will either like or not like her. She is really petit (well, at least it fits for working at petit royal) and her pussy is really really small. But she shaves and she is verey friendly and happy. Invited me to a threesome with Ai - I am sold. :)

On the way back the tencho offered me a free ride back to the station, which was nice. They picked up another guy from Darling Harbor, so not sure if that was because I repeated in such a short while, or more of a coincidence, because the other customer was heading home.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Provided a nice GFE experience, was friendly, playful and quite talkative, so I will probably visit her again, hopefully in a tandem with her friend Ai.

Sounds perfect!!! Looking forward to hearing about Nao and Ai...:ROFLMAO:

Do you have a link to Nao's page?

Reactions: lonegaijin
huh... and now I suddenly wonder if all those vans picking us up aren't some kind of yak-taxi service...

It's so weird to me that this girl works for this shop that specializes in older women while she looks so loli.
She could do better in a place that focuses on her type. But its maybe hard to get a job in a soapland because of the limited amound of shops.

Came across this old post while I was looking up information about her (Nao). I was there in December and had her once the day after Christmas, then had to come back to see her a second time before they closed for the new year. She is great, really friendly and goofy and fun to talk with (she was talking to me about the anime she likes), I highly recommend her. But I agree with OP, she is VERY SMALL. Also, I just checked her page and it's seems she may no longer be at Puchi, we did exchange information on LINE so I'll try to find out what she's up to...

Wished I had exchanged info as well, liked her personality a lot. I remember though that she worked almost every day, told her to get some rest :)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland