walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70min, 20,000yen

Type/Location:
shop

Language Notes:
Pretty much Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Physical: 6.5? Her face looked youngish if you didn’t stare too long. Unfortunately she wasn’t smiling much, if at all.

This is my 2nd ever Yoshiwara Soapland experience, just 2 days after my first, so there will be a lot of comparision to Hikaru of King’s Club in my review. That review is here: https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/king’s-club-hikaru.12110/

So after payment and waiting, I was called and walked up the stairs and saw Meisa waiting at the top. She wasn’t smiling, she actually didn’t look too happy. Compare that to Hikaru who was waiting for me at the base of the stairs, smiled, and took me up by the hand.

In the room, the size was pretty similar to King’s Club, but all the towels were fuchsia colored, which I think helped brighten up the room a bit. King’s club uses brown towels.
We made a little small talk, and she basically motioned for me to undress. Hikaru undressed me as we talked, that was definitely more sexy. Then we moved to the washing stool. Basic washing. Though I noticed she had an interesting move where she slid my arm through her breasts.
Move to tub. We both brushed our teeth.

No fondling here, she lifted my legs up for a BBBJ.
Then in an odd move she kinda made me choose between the mat or the bed, because both would take too long. But…..I did both fine with Hikaru at King’s Club……I was struggling with the Japanese but she said that with the mat, I wouldn’t be able to touch her but on the bed I could. But……I was able to touch Hikaru fine when I was face up….So I reluctantly chose the bed. In hindsight, I think maybe she was just lazy and didn’t want to do to the cleanup/prep for the mat…

I lay down, she started with some foreplay, licking, nipples….nipples didn’t stimulate me so much.
Another BBBJ.
She put the condom on, and mounted cowgirl.
I tried to stop her before I came but I think I did a little….so this made the next part harder.

Switched to doggy style, and lying doggy, but it wasn’t working out for me.

Changed condom, dick was kinda floppy, not genki so she tried a handjob to wake him up.
It was kinda sad, and probably because of my small pop earlier. I told her it’d get better if I inserted so we went at missionary again, doggy, and lying doggy. I finished here but it wasn’t a strong finish. Like I was still thrusting thinking….I came right? Am I finished?
At this time there was 10ish min left so we ordered drinks and washed up.
A little bit of talking. I tried to make a little conversation about the names of sexual positions in Japanese. She seem interested at all and I think her answer to my curiosity was “please look them up”.

We had to wait a bit overtime before we could leave. Probably because of another encounter starting/ending?

I walked down the stairs first down to the waiting dude and when I turned around to say goodbye to Meisa she was gone. No ride to any station.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Meisa seemed tired and uninterested in me. I thought my first experience with Hikaru was so-so, but compared to Meisa she was actually pretty damn good. The “omotenashi” gap is huge. Hikaru was a better partner, and she did both mat and bed work in 70minutes. After this I’m more inclined to return to King’s Club. But before that I may try Tobita Shinichi in Osaka first, considering I live in Osaka prefecture.