via nightsnet

Appointment Length & Costs:
45min 7000yen (promo rate)

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
Its bonenkai season, and your humble author was already three sheets to the wind but didn't want to go home just yet so made his way fromeast exit Shibuya to the 109 area to investigate an H Group shop he hadn't been to before. As it was right at the bottom of loveho hill he had no problem finding it just downwind of Strawberry Jam.

Being relatively plastered already, your reporter's japanese skills were at least 2 kyuus higher and had no problems passing muster at the door. Probably didn't neex any more whiskey but a mizuwari was ordered.

Three girls were on the menu this fair evening.

1. Shizuka - near JK.perfection in her outfit (but not quite as good as Gakuensai's Sally). Perfect breasts and pressed every one of my buttons. I have a rule about not doing jounai shimeivon the first girl at a new shop but why don't I break it?

2. Iroha - pleasant personality but a little heavy and not attractive to me. Spent the 10 minutes chatting with her and not playing.

3. Miku - another great JK outfit. Smaller rack than Shizuka but still very responsive. A jounai shimei or encho would probably unlock additional play with her.

Unfortnately it was getting late and didn't encho. Poked my head in at the other H Group store in Shibuya on the eay to the station but they had a 30 minute wait.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
2 of 3 isn't that bad for a free. I'd probably shimei either Shizuka or Miku at a later date.