Purelovers Update, finding Foreign Friendly shops?

Varista

TAG Member
Reaction score
With the big update/change to purelovers, I've noticed that when selecting "foreigner friendly" basically all the shops disappear. Even places that are quite friendly and open to foreigners.

Tokyo used to have like ~40 foreigner's welcome shops listed, but I'm guessing with the change unless a shop is actively reaching out, it's no longer listed as foreigner friendly. Are there any other similar sites that allow you to narrow down your search by "allows foreigners"?

Really don't wanna waste a ton of time calling random shops all the time to try out some new talent.

As far as I know cityheaven, and manzoku don't have that option.

With the big update/change to purelovers, I've noticed that when selecting "foreigner friendly" basically all the shops disappear. Even places that are quite friendly and open to foreigners.

Tokyo used to have like ~40 foreigner's welcome shops listed, but I'm guessing with the change unless a shop is actively reaching out, it's no longer listed as foreigner friendly. Are there any other similar sites that allow you to narrow down your search by "allows foreigners"?

Really don't wanna waste a ton of time calling random shops all the time to try out some new talent.

As far as I know cityheaven, and manzoku don't have that option.

Yeah, looks like they changed their search engine and format.