Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min, 40,000

Type/Location:
Yokohama soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've loved the SL JAV movies so much that I really want to enjoy SLs.
However, the experience generally is a bit unsatisfying for me. I figured maybe its a compatability thing, so I tried again.

I walked in to Puri Puri already expecting them to only offer a 70 min course with the added gaijin tax (per prior experience and by their reviews). However, I started off directly asking for 100 min in Japanese and they accepted, but wasn't initially allowing a girl selection. I asked to make a selection, and they only gave me two choices that I wasn't interested in. However, they eventually agreed and let me pick another girl. Conversation is all Japanese, but they have some written English material.

I picked Neru for being petite and doing Mat play. Her photos are heavily photoshopped. My initial thought was disappointment. She probably can do a good makeup, but without makeup she was rather homely. Average build, not chubby but a little curves with saggy tits. Not stunning, but not horrible. Play started rather mechanical (which is why I generally don't enjoy SL), but she warmed up to me. Mat play was awkward but enjoyable. Its probably not a strong skill. BBBJ were good. CFS in varied positions till I came. Then she did body wash while on the mat. Back in tub, then head to bed. Some coffee, chit chat about random things. Turns out her first job is very similar to my occupation so it was a bit more entertaining. Second FS on the bed but I can't cum again. She tries really really hard and is pretty sweet. I think she was enjoying herself as well.

The session wasn't bad. Wasn't great either, but the experience does vary with compatability. She would probably be cool to hang with, but I don't think I'd see her again.
I really want to enjoy it, but maybe getting a SB on the mat would be a better experience.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
They offer service for foreigners so can't really complain.

Thanks for your report from Yokohama, much appreciated!

Approved: 3/4/2021

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Puri Puri - Neru
https://www.puri-puri.jp/profile/?id=17934

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2021

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min, 40,000

Type/Location:
Yokohama soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've loved the SL JAV movies so much that I really want to enjoy SLs.
However, the experience generally is a bit unsatisfying for me. I figured maybe its a compatability thing, so I tried again.

I walked in to Puri Puri already expecting them to only offer a 70 min course with the added gaijin tax (per prior experience and by their reviews). However, I started off directly asking for 100 min in Japanese and they accepted, but wasn't initially allowing a girl selection. I asked to make a selection, and they only gave me two choices that I wasn't interested in. However, they eventually agreed and let me pick another girl. Conversation is all Japanese, but they have some written English material.

I picked Neru for being petite and doing Mat play. Her photos are heavily photoshopped. My initial thought was disappointment. She probably can do a good makeup, but without makeup she was rather homely. Average build, not chubby but a little curves with saggy tits. Not stunning, but not horrible. Play started rather mechanical (which is why I generally don't enjoy SL), but she warmed up to me. Mat play was awkward but enjoyable. Its probably not a strong skill. BBBJ were good. CFS in varied positions till I came. Then she did body wash while on the mat. Back in tub, then head to bed. Some coffee, chit chat about random things. Turns out her first job is very similar to my occupation so it was a bit more entertaining. Second FS on the bed but I can't cum again. She tries really really hard and is pretty sweet. I think she was enjoying herself as well.

The session wasn't bad. Wasn't great either, but the experience does vary with compatability. She would probably be cool to hang with, but I don't think I'd see her again.
I really want to enjoy it, but maybe getting a SB on the mat would be a better experience.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
They offer service for foreigners so can't really complain.

The only time I went to Puri Puri, I got no selection, paid gaijin tax and got the same girl you had Neru.

She was a good talker, perhaps a great girl to hang out with but for me she is not pretty. I would say below average looking girl.

Kissing was so so, BJ was good and sex was OK.

I will not go to Puri Puri again. I can get better deals at the same price.