Pururungang - a delightful kyonyū fantasy

Service Name:
Pururungang

Provider Name:
Yuina https://pururungang.com/sys/girl_pc.php?&category_cd=3&id=yuina

Website/Contact Info:
https://pururungang.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minute course, ¥20,000 + ¥2,000 admission fee + ¥2,000 photo nomination fee + ¥1000 chosen outfit (optional) + ¥3,800 hotel fee

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
July 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So, while I'm still in Japan I have decided I had to experience kyonyū at least one time, and after careful consideration the choice fell on Pururungang. I was actually refused once, because I did not have a working Japanese phone number, but they did not seem to mind that I was a foreigner and didn't speak great Japanese (although I clearly spoke at least a bit, enough for the booking, they did not speak English).

Booking

Interestingly, the first time I visited I was offered a decent range of girls, but could not go further due to the phone issue. The 2nd time around I was only offered a single girl, even though it was a weekday early afternoon, but as fate would have it she was my first choice for the day; Yuina. The receptionist asked where I was from, and then called Yuina to ask if a foreigner was OK, her answer was yes. After payment and a general explanation of the rules (no penetration, no photos, etc.) I was given instructions and a small card showing the way to the hotel. Although I specifically asked if I had to pay separately at the hotel, I was told "no", and it took me a while to figure out that I had to rent a room myself, but eventually I called the shop and told them the room number.

The girl

As one would expect for a shop specializing in large breasts, Yuina was quite a bit chubbier than her photos online. It's not like I wasn't prepared for that, and her cup size was definitely as advertised, so I couldn't complain. The site says she is 24, and while that's likely not true I wouldn't be surprised if she was 30 or below. She had a very cheerful, bubbly personality, which has really added to the overall experience. I'm glad that I paid for the 70 minute course, because we have talked for quite a long time in the middle of the service, she has not met anyone from my country and was quite curious. Even after we were done and walking back to the lift she put my hand on her breasts to grope through clothes one last time.

The service

We began with a shower. She washed herself and then me thoroughly, I already got some nice oppai-to-body service while she cleaned me. She asked how old I was and was surprised that I was younger than she expected. There is a bit of a condition with my manhood, I told her when she started working it and she understood no problem. We moved to the bed, and she put on the clothes I specifically requested, which was a complete waste in hindsight, as immediately after an initial session of clothed groping she got fully undressed. She climbed on top of me and we made out for a while, after which I got a face full of oppai. She let me enjoy myself for a bit, then moved to my side, lubed me up down there and started giving me a HJ while I groped and sucked on her chest more. As I was already a bit pent up this made me pop pretty fast. Then came the aforementioned intermission, we have talked for quite a while, a little longer than I would have liked, there was a bit of an awkward silence at the end before she asked if I'm ready for round 2. I probably could have been more assertive and told her midway through to get on with it, so it's partly my fault. I told her that I would like a paizuri next, and she gladly obliged. With another large helping of lube I got buried in her chest (even with my size, which I would say is larger than average I got fully enveloped) and she went to town, it was pure bliss. This has gone on for a while in a few different positions, and I ended up popping one more time, just in time since there was only 5 minutes left on the clock. She cleaned me up, then we took another shower together (which I think has gone over time, but I didn't get charged extra), then she even wrote me a card for a whopping ¥1,000 discount for my next visit. As mentioned above the exit was nice as well, we said good bye at the hotel entrance and went our separate ways.

There was no BJ, but I'm sure I could have asked for it. Overall, other than making out, the face and hands full of oppai, the HJ and the paizuri there wasn't anything else, but I was fully satisfied.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Full recommendation, while some Japanese is needed it is well worth the money. They are professional, and a lot of the girls on the site have ratings as well, so generally you can know what to expect. Yuina specifically was a great experience as well.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 9/10/2023

There's a trick to know if you're going to get a "girthier girl." If her height is below 165 and her waist exceeds 59. The measurements tend to be accurate.

So you need to rent a room to use Pururungang's services? They don't have rooms onsite?

So you need to rent a room to use Pururungang's services? They don't have rooms onsite?
Please look at the FAQ section, under types of adult services - Pururungang is a hotel health.