Appointment Length & Costs:
~90 minutes. Price as on website

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
I enjoyed meeting Airi.

She has many photos of her face on cityheaven and I think she has a gravure series on a site like Fudol Melon. If you aren't attracted to curvy and thick girls, she isn't for you. I found her to be sexy but was turned off that she brought a large bag of conbini snacks to the meeting.

PG girls on average have mediocre service, especially compared to JEGC, which IMHO is the best by far. Years ago, a TAG reviewer wrote that the shower play at PG is always subpar. I agreed until Airi. Airi's is excellent and included paizuri. I enjoyed it and I don't usually care for shower play.

She acted unusually nervous to be around me (at times unable to continue speaking), saying that it was because I was so handsome. This has never happened to me before or after, so it must either be her routine or that I am her exact type.

I initially thought that it was because we had decent chemistry, extra service would be included. Before we started, she requested that I finish outside. Instead, I insisted to use a condom and in turn she wanted to BBBJ before I put it on. She is very good at BJ and can deep throat. I preferred that to sex. Usually, it's the other way around for me. She seems to prefer BBBJ, as well.

Later, I read on the Japanese boards that she is known to give unprotected sex to many customers. Apparently, once she was upset at an appointment when the previous client came inside her without warning.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She's a kind, young, and talented provider that offers good service. She is a good option if you like curvy girls. For various reasons, she's not quite my type.

Thanks for the review. I haven't been to PG since early this year and that was with Tomo, who was a bit heavy but provided good service. Airi definitely seems like my type so I'm thinking of making the plunge.

I have to say, having tried at one point roughly half the roster of Cutie Bomb and a handful of girls at PG, I'm not sure if it's productive to generalize a level of service among these establishments. A lot of it comes down to the girl and how you click with her. My first experience at PG was a complete bust, but my second experience there was one of the best I've ever had. In fact, the best lay of my life was with Ryoko about two years ago, and I've been with some of the chicks that have been highly praised here ([Redacted] Sophie, Kitty Carr, etc.) who haven't been able to hold a candle to her. But again, that's been my experience, and others may not have such fortunate encounters for various reasons.

Not to throw out any accusations, but to put down one establishment and praise another under the same breath comes off as a haphazard attempt at guerilla marketing. Not that I think you're on anyone's payroll, but it could certainly seem like it to some.

Anyways, thanks for the review. It helps put me at ease a bit that she's as good a worker as she seems to be. Nothing is worse than a hot chick who performs like a cold fish.