90 Minutes/ 30k IIRC

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
July 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So I was browsing through TAG and saw a thread of someone asking for recent reviews at Pururungang, which kinda reminded me that I actually did visit the place a few months ago (July). So I figured I'd share my experience, although keep in mind that this was last summer so my memories might not be the most detailed.

Booking
I didn't really book, was just in Tokyo with a friend at that time and had time to kill, so I went to Ikebukuro and just entered the shop.
The clerk asked if I had any reservation and I said no, so he gave me a selection of 3 girls that are available atm and are foreigner friendly. I chose the one with the biggest tits, her name was Mii iirc, although if you checked the website I don't see her anywhere, so either she quit or I misremembered her name.
Anyways, I waited in the waiting room for a few minutes until the clerk called me back to the register to give me a map to the designated hotel and give them a call once I'm there.

Meeting
Around 10 minutes after I entered the room the door rang and I opened to a buxom girl whose face I can't quite remember, but I'd say she was pretty cute, like one of the girls you'd see in Harajuku.
I let her in and we talked for a bit before immediately going to the shower.

Playtime
I have a thing for girls in bikinis so I requested the shop for her to bring a golden laced bikini she could wear during our session, and wore it she did. The tight bikini hugged her ass and tits which got me raring to go immediately. We also worked out a deal for me to get some "special" service for some extra charge, and so we got started.
I don't remember the exact details but I remember she was a bit passive (or submissive, if you wanna see it that way) and so I had to basically take control of the session from beginning to end.
I dont know if it's a combination of the extra service and me being pent up for a week, but I managed to cum 4 times in the 80 minutes session, which surprised both of us, as even 3 times is a bit rare for me in a standard 90-120 minutes session.
After that, we had a few minutes left so we talked a bit on the bed, watched the news that was playing on the tv, showered up and went our separate ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Was certainly a nice experience, would definitely visit the shop again soon

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024