Pururungang Updates

cookiecrumps

TAG Member
Reaction score
Anyone new reviews of this? latest one is back in 2019. How’s the quality now? photos seems okay from the website

was hoping to encourage anyone who have been but did not review yet. or if anyone have any latest update on the matter. haha.

was hoping to encourage anyone who have been but did not review yet. or if anyone have any latest update on the matter. haha.
Or you could just TOFTT and go find out yourself. Most of us have done it at some point.

This was one of my favorite places, but I'm assuming it doesn't get much reviews because it's only open to foreigners who speak Japanese, which is probably little on this forum.

This was one of my favorite places, but I'm assuming it doesn't get much reviews because it's only open to foreigners who speak Japanese, which is probably little on this forum.

Maybe you can take the lead, book a girl and write a review about your session to make the shop visible again....often enough there will be follow up reviews after a good one 😉

Reactions: Sudsy
Maybe you can take the lead, book a girl and write a review about your session to make the shop visible again....often enough there will be follow up reviews after a good one 😉
Yeah, back in the day @johnnyboy84 wrote a lot of reviews of Pururungang and other big breasted girls. I even ended up seeing one of the girls he reviewed in Club Amour.

Yeah, back in the day @johnnyboy84 wrote a lot of reviews of Pururungang and other big breasted girls. I even ended up seeing one of the girls he reviewed in Club Amour.

It is kinda funny how the focus on shops shifts over time. Would be great to have a few more shops be represented more often....

That girl was WILD. Anyway, I’m still pretty much a breast guy who loves to reenact the alley scene from Raw Justice (which stars a young Pamela Anderson), but now with my wife.
It is kinda funny how the focus on shops shifts over time. Would be great to have a few more shops be represented more often....
From what I know, Pururungang is still in business and probably only caters to Japanese speaking foreigners. I think I was their first foreign customer and I’m probably the reason why they only allow Japanese speaking customers.