Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2hours - 30k

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
90% english

Details of the Encounter:
Ok so I'm new to all this, it was my first soapland experience. I want to keep this short.

I walked in. Was greeted kindly and the man said they have only one girl available(bs to that) which was tsugumi. I'm 152cm she is 160cm I tried to negotiate and see if he would let me have another girl. But he insisted she has gives service and only she was available. So I yolo'ed it.

She looked ok in the photo, but nope in real life FOR ME. she was not my type. She is 32 apparently which was fine for me as long as she had a pleasing body for me. İm going to hate myself for rating a woman but it's for the greater good, I guess?

Face- 3/10, her face grew on me after 2 hours into a 4/10.
Body - soft skin but quite a lot of marks. Out of shape but nice breasts 4/10
Pussy - 6/10 pretty pussy
Bj- 6/10
Hj- 5/10
Nuru - 7/10

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Even though I felt good because you know, sex. I had no physical attraction towards her which sucked big time. I tried to cum with a semi for 2 hours and only just managed (I've made a post about how I'm always hard. But wow physical attraction goes a loooong way!)

Not recommended only because she is out of shape. İf she hits the gym and tightens her ass and loses some weight she would be much better IMO.